Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Good luck to all who are going to go in for this mayhem and chaos!! I applaud your efforts! I'll just be sleeping! I'll enjoy reading the aftermath! I'm betting less than 3 minutes. :lol:

I don't know, it took around 20 minutes for the 31 to finally sell out (yes it did, I pre-orderd mine at minute fifteen) and I'm not at all convinced Keith is any sort of big draw as a character. Maybe just because it's a new, unique Valk, but is that as big a thing for the Japanese (or anyone else on the planet) as it is for we few and insane Macross fanatics?

Edited by Mommar

I don't know, it took around 20 minutes for the 31 to finally sell out (yes it did, I pre-orderd mine at minute fifteen) and I'm not at all convinced Keith is any sort of big draw as a character. Maybe just because it's a new, unique Valk, but is that as big a thing for the Japanese (or anyone else on the planet) as it is for we few and insane Macross fanatics?

20 mins! I was hitting F5 constantly and right at 4 pm jst, it stalled for a moment and was sold out by the time it loaded...less than a min. Unless you mean at one of the sites that opened their orders later (which is where I ended up getting one from).

The Tamashii product page indicates that the set will come with an interchangeable clear cockpit canopy (like the VF-27).

It does not mention it coming with a sword but then again it also omits the gunpod from the list of contents.

■セット内容
・本体
・交換用手首左右各3種
・パイロットフィギュア
・交換用クリアキャノピー
・専用台座

Translation

■Set contents
・Main figure
・Interchangeable hands 3 types
・Pilot figure
・Interchangeable use clear canopy
・Display stand

Given how fast things sell out and the prevalence of cart jacking, I'd say all of them in multiple browser tabs.

This I was checking 3-4 sites and got screwed on all of them even though I was refreshing right at 4. I think it wasn't until later when a 5th or 6th site opened their orders did I get the 31j. And even then, barely because it was also sold out after my order.

I could do this at work... I've never done preorder madness though... not sure.. but... can't hurt to try maybe.

Will I be brave enough? Stay tuned and find out! (I won't cry if I fail though I think)

Legit? :huh:

Well... The subject was talked during 31J preorder madness. One guy (I can't recall his name) went to the physical address in HK and it's a legit store but other than that we don't know much more

BTW Loopaza has DHL shipment options. For me it was USD 58 (Chile) which is as expensive as some shipment options from NY or HLJ.

Also on the 31J preorder madness they also opened their store one or two days before the rest.

You mean the F91? Or is there something else I missed out on?

Yeah , the next ones is suppose to be the f91 , but I just don't want metal build and macross stuff to hit the same preorder date. It makes preorder much harder like what happened on the vf31j and metal build blue frame.

Yeah , the next ones is suppose to be the f91 , but I just don't want metal build and macross stuff to hit the same preorder date. It makes preorder much harder like what happened on the vf31j and metal build blue frame.

It's not, the re-issue or whatever of the Metal Composite RX78-02 is tomorrow (Friday morning) but the MB F91 pre-order date hasn't been announced yet.

And good luck to those that want this one, I'll be catching ZzzZZzz's.

-b.

so.. this Friday 4pm Japan time for pre-orders yes? here we go again.. :rolleyes:

Nice. This time, I'll join you guys. I want this more than the 31J. :rolleyes:

*snip*

And good luck to those that want this one, I'll be catching ZzzZZzz's.

-b.

Are you sure, b? Not going to get one? :rolleyes:

20 mins! I was hitting F5 constantly and right at 4 pm jst, it stalled for a moment and was sold out by the time it loaded...less than a min. Unless you mean at one of the sites that opened their orders later (which is where I ended up getting one from).

HobbyLinkJapan, that's where I pre-ordered mine. Took me fifteen minutes because of timeouts but it went through.