Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

I am very happy with my Draken III.  

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'dd be honest, if they made a Deculture/Itasha version of Roid's white Drakken (like this) I would buy the hell out of it.

I'm not usually big on this sort of thing, but, yes. So much Yes...

16 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Careful about leaving it on the flightpose for too long, supposedly paint will stick to the rubber used on the ends of the rods if you leave it for a long time.

Looks awesome!

True! I've had paint come off after minutes  on one of those stands. Some seran wrap or paper over the tips should solve the problem though. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello folks,

Maybe a bit off topic, but I've set my mind on acquiring this beautiful valk, so the only question remains... where from?
it's not listed in hlj, but it is in amiami. I don't really know that much, so wondering what are good options to get this Draken III (and "yes", I would love to get the draklings, pods and sword)

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Arkham said:

Thanks man. See this is the things that get me all nervous and paranoic.... cause those prices are around 19k and I'm seeing Amiami (brand new) at 17k (http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-023079)

Am I missing something here, maybe it's another "version" or "release", or a completely different toy alltogether?

(halp!)

Don't panic. They're just one and the same. There's no different versions nor different releases. AmiAmi is just trying to move their in-store stock. That's why they're heavily discounted. It's why it's best to browse around first on different stores and sites rather to give in immediately. Besides, why panic when you're happy with what you're getting? ^_^ 

3 minutes ago, Arkham said:

Thanks man. See this is the things that get me all nervous and paranoic.... cause those prices are around 19k and I'm seeing Amiami (brand new) at 17k (http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-023079)

Am I missing something here, maybe it's another "version" or "release", or a completely different toy alltogether?

(halp!)

Those 19k mandarake prices are from the Japanese version of the site which includes Japan tax. The english/international side doesn't so it shows as 17k, which is about the same price as Amiami's one though Amiami's will be NIB.  Also, check out the Macross Toy release thread that's at the top of the page. It'll be a good reference for you to use in the future as it usually gets updated when new releases are announced.

41 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Those 19k mandarake prices are from the Japanese version of the site which includes Japan tax. The english/international side doesn't so it shows as 17k, which is about the same price as Amiami's one though Amiami's will be NIB.  Also, check out the Macross Toy release thread that's at the top of the page. It'll be a good reference for you to use in the future as it usually gets updated when new releases are announced.

Yup, the price drops the tax once you hit the "English" link above the search bar.

Or use this link to go to the English entry: https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/DetailPage/item?itemCode=1062231806&ref=list&lang=en

On 12/2/2017 at 1:53 AM, chyll2 said:

Mandarake 262 prices are steady 17k yen while used stay around 14k.  Jungle Japan last week has 12k yen for used figure and I think 16k yen for a brand new.

Sigh, amiami NEW 262 is no longer available :(

I'm seeing Mandarake now... it says "

Condition

Unopened, package damaged

Has anyone used Mandarake before and can ship in about what to expect from that phrase? Also, since there is tons of stores to choose, any particular one to avoid or to prefer when it comes to international shipping?

Thanks!