Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, raptormesh said:

Thanks for all the temptations, but I have fortitude.

Mainly because I'm waiting for the cannon fodder type with the less flashy wings. Is that ever going to come? 

Not if you don't buy the first version it won't.

12 minutes ago, seti88 said:

7318ff0a86c7ab66e2b23138fe183882.jpg.371620af42f1eaca9a673f523355efbd.jpg

:good::good:

Hahaha! Thanks Seti. Sorry also that I'm just using my iPhone for this. I don't have a DSLR camera. ^_^

I couldn't just figure out how to show more of the reflection. Whereas on the black background, it's easy to show when I tried it on my Figuarts Iron Man figure.

18 hours ago, Sandman said:

Where did you get it from. I'm thinking of getting one.

I bought it from Amazon during the sale. ;)

Here's another test that I did in Gerwalk mode. I still need to do some studies regarding lighting setup. ^_^

r7w4qmY.jpg?1

Edited by no3Ljm

14 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

It really brings details to the higher level. Do you have a dedicated camera too?

Thanks Xigfrid. ;) No, I'm just using my iPhone 7 Plus. No plans on getting DSLR as of this moment.

12 hours ago, barurutor said:

@no3Ljm I recommend a copy of Light, Science and Magic by Hunter/Biver/Fuqua  or the Dean Collins DVD sets if you're really serious about learning lighting for photography.

Thanks Barurutor for recommendations. ;) I just did some crash course watching videos from YouTube yesterday and just tried it out using my phone.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Saburo said:

The shots are looking good @no3Ljm!

Thanks Saburo. ^_^ 

15 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Hey noel, got a link to that studio table? 

15 hours ago, Sandman said:

I'd like to have that link as well.

Here's what I bought from Amazon.

3RFfdTa.jpg

Here's how BIG it is with Figuarts Iron Man figure and an iPhone 7 Plus for reference.

Q9N3ZIY.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks Saburo. ^_^ 

3RFfdTa.jpg

Here's how BIG it is with Figuarts Iron Man figure and an iPhone 7 Plus for reference.

Q9N3ZIY.jpg

Nice set! I keep thinking of making my own but that sure makes thinks easier...I just recently bought one light that cost almost as much as that whole set by itself.

20 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks Saburo. ^_^ 

3RFfdTa.jpg

Q9N3ZIY.jpg

Nice! It's discontinued on Amazon.ca. But at least i have any idea on what to get now. Thanks no3Ljm.

On 8/1/2017 at 7:19 PM, no3Ljm said:

That's the fun part when you paid in advance any TWE order with NY. You totally forget about them. And it will just arrive on your doorstep. ^_^

That's if they don't send you an email requesting extra money for shipping, even though they charge for it upfront...<_<

If they can't accurately calculate shipping on preorders, then they shouldn't charge for shipping until the item is in stock and ready to ship.

It just makes you look incompetent when you have to ask for additional shipping like that, especially when it's not a one-off incident.