Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

3 minutes ago, Darotower said:

Took me 2 hours to transform it from fighter-gerwalk-battroid and back to fighter again for the first time but I'm very slowly...

Not unheard of...especially taking the time to admire each mode in between.

1 hour ago, ArchieNov said:

No, he just meant that he gave in to temptation and bought a 3rd one. Nothing was cracked or broken.

16 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

^ That. For 17000 yen unopened, that put me over the edge. ^_^

Oh, darn. "Lolicon" cracked, NOT the Valk, hahaha!

48 minutes ago, seti88 said:

you might say.....release the cracken!

heheh ahem. :ph34r:

Well he already released the Draken! 

I'll see myself out. 

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Or you're aiming for more of Galactus head? ;)

whoa wouldn't have tot of galactus but can't unsee him now ;)

and to complete the look somehow get a silver Kieth riding a silver draken heheh...

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_3348.thumb.JPG.2f0a3abdc626f67a49d46839b740bc44.JPG

seti88 I wonder if you can recreate this pic as close as possible.

might be doable, of course I don't have hayate so will have to use messer when he gets off the postman's truck...will see..

13 hours ago, chyll2 said:

transformed mine from Battroid to Fighter. Man, I can't properly line up the spine or the right arm properly to remove the gaps. It also had fresh paint scratches now.

Make sure you lined up properly the hand. If you're having trouble doing it, it might be best to remove the hands.

I'm finding the transformation surprisingly enjoyable, considering how difficult the YouTube videos made it seem.

Every step of the transformation makes sense to me, except 1 step:

How do you get the jet-mode engine to look like it's 1 piece? There's a little plastic clip piece on the back of each leg, but there just isn't enough room for those 2 plastic pieces to tab in. 

Are you sure the feet are pushed all of the way into the legs? While I can't get the feet to come together completely (I have always had a small hairline gap, even when I took it out of the box) I have never had an issue getting the clips together. Those have always been pretty easy.

If you are still having issues pics would help. It would make it easier to see what could be out of position that is causing it to not line up properly.

I just did my first Gerwalk to Battroid transformation. A lot less crazy than Fighter to Gerwalk, but still a tad challenging to get the backpack to hook on right. I had to play with the wings a lot to get them in the correct position as well. Overall though, not so bad, and it of course looks great. Normally I feel I need to do something with the legs to give the pose some character but this battroid just looks great with a simple straight leg stance due to the design and how regal it looks. I managed to get the gun and the shield set up so that it mimics the first battroid appearance in the show as well.

Now that I've had it in all 3 modes, I love battroid as much as I expected, but surprisingly I think Gerwalk ended up looking the best, which is unusual for me and I never considered it much before I saw the toy in gerwalk in person. Fighter is of course great, but those other modes definitely win out for me (in comparison, my 31F is just a show off by looking great in every mode).

1 hour ago, Lord_Of_Tetris said:

I'm finding the transformation surprisingly enjoyable, considering how difficult the YouTube videos made it seem.

Every step of the transformation makes sense to me, except 1 step:

How do you get the jet-mode engine to look like it's 1 piece? There's a little plastic clip piece on the back of each leg, but there just isn't enough room for those 2 plastic pieces to tab in. 

Not sure if this will help your particular situation but I found that the Gerwalk joint in the legs needed to be clicked a little farther than I expected, in order to get everything to line up when clicking the legs together in fighter mode.  That whole backward knee joint thing was the source of most my alignment issues from the legs, right down to the feet.  Seems counter intuitive till you see how it all fits up.  I also found that extending the ankles and lining up the feet, helped a lot in getting rid of the join between the feet.  Once you get it lined up, you just collapse the ankle back in and it's all nice and tight.  Well, the top of mine is that way at least.  The bottom, not so much.