Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Probably the next time I transform this, I will remove the hands. And just load it up in Gerwalk or Battroid modes.

I gonna have to do the same with my second.... But I think we don't have to do that with this "perfect transformation" 200 dollars valk. For that price bandai should figure out a better way.

11 hours ago, Pedro2k6 said:

After 24 days (EMS shipping)75 dollars custom taxes...I got my first SV-262 ...and guest what?...I broke the holy thumb...really frustrating transformation. At least I have a second coming on SAL.

ouch! another thumb breakage.. obviously a design deficiency there if breakages are happening. -_-

I bought mine from Loopaza and i was wondering if you guys had received yours from them.

Mine still hasnt arrived and its been more than 3 weeks, i tried contacting them but they are slow so i m wondering if its a scam

I called paypal and basically the buyer protection is 180 days so there isnt much they can do.

So is Loopaza is scam?

4 hours ago, pteroleo said:

I bought mine from Loopaza and i was wondering if you guys had received yours from them.

Mine still hasnt arrived and its been more than 3 weeks, i tried contacting them but they are slow so i m wondering if its a scam

I called paypal and basically the buyer protection is 180 days so there isnt much they can do.

So is Loopaza is scam?

Did they send you an email with the tracking number?  I got my 262 from them and they sent me a tracking number though it did take awhile to reach me even with using DHL.

2 hours ago, pteroleo said:

yes they did, but the tracking has been saying en route since the 22 of april

It's on the way. Just takes long. My order was like that, tracking saying enroute for over 2 weeks then out of the blue, out for delivery. For the price of shipping I would think it would be the fastest. I don't think I'll be using them again unless I have no other option.

Fantastic new valk. What a beauty!

Since I'm not planning to transform it any time soon, I've been living vicariously through all the transformation videos.

Now I really want those missile packs! Just hate to have to fork out USD 100 for them, especially since I couldn't care less for the drones... Bandai is reaming us for these bits of plastic.

On the other hand, I don't see them ever being reissued.

17 hours ago, arbit said:

Fantastic new valk. What a beauty!

Since I'm not planning to transform it any time soon, I've been living vicariously through all the transformation videos.

Now I really want those missile packs! Just hate to have to fork out USD 100 for them, especially since I couldn't care less for the drones... Bandai is reaming us for these bits of plastic.

On the other hand, I don't see them ever being reissued.

And i know its silly but the inclusion of a hinge less shield, gave that extra lil push to get it. At least bandai tries to value-add.. *Cough* arcadia *cough*

yea reissues on packs are unlikely, only if a whole line also gets renewed (frontier)

Edited by seti88

I agree with arbit. Value is in the eye of the beholder. Looking at the numbers, Bandai is giving us less than what we got with the RVF-25 option parts package and pricing the sv-262 parts package with a measly 500 JPY discount. One could say that Bandai does a better job marketing its products to make them appear as if one is getting a better value. I wouldn't argue with that. Also, if I add the price of the sv-262 together with its optional parts, that complete package would just about equal Arcadia's pricing.

32184 JPY with 8% tax included
29800 JPY without 8% tax included

HLJ lists the price for Arcadia's VF-0S at 34800 JPY,  a difference of 5000 JPY without tax.

This hobby is getting expensive, no doubt. It's hard if you are a completionist and like to have one of everything. With the Delta Valkyries, I've decided not to go that route. I'll pick and choose favorites like I did with the Frontier renewals. The only difference is that I'm in a position to pre-order the Delta Valkyries as they are released. I had to play catch-up with a couple of the Frontier renewals on my list. 

On 4/14/2017 at 1:26 PM, pteroleo said:

yes they did, but the tracking has been saying en route since the 22 of april

I got the 31F and 262 from them. The first unit tracking stopped in Germany, the second one in customs (Chile). In both cases it took two weeks to show up back again. I blame Chilean customs for it but definitely DHL Global Services sucks.

When I requested support from Loopaza on the first unit they were very good reaching DHL and whiling to make a refund if the unit didn't show up within DHL limits. It did on the very last day.

They are not a scam, I'll buy from them again BUT! In both cases they sent the unit in a box slightly narrow. Both original packages got a little damage on one or two borders.

Crazy DHL is usually pretty fast for me sometimes even faster than fedex.

I finally got around to checking the tampo printing on my copy and it's perfect. I'm still thinking that the ones with issues maybe still had wet paint possibly when they applied the labels or maybe there wan not enough catalyst in the paint? 

On 2017-04-05 at 1:57 PM, no3Ljm said:

Welcome to MacrossWorld sir! :friends:

Sorry to see this. Guess, that bar really need some sanding.

I thought so too.

Ha! So you're going to do a Spanner move now? Buy each one for each mode so no more scary transformations? ;) 

Might do the same thing tonight. Hope I don't sand too much. Hehehe. :lol:

In response to the Picture of the Broken Bird

What a joke Macross collecting has become. LOL I received mine 3 weeks ago. I will never transform it. In jet mode it will stay forever! Thanks. I will no longer buy any valks. These things are a disaster. Funny. Hasbro can make durable starscream jets and so can the 3rd parties and even knockoffs can too, but the worlds biggest toy manufacturer cant. HA LARI OUS

4 hours ago, slaginpit said:

In response to the Picture of the Broken Bird

What a joke Macross collecting has become. LOL I received mine 3 weeks ago. I will never transform it. In jet mode it will stay forever! Thanks. I will no longer buy any valks. These things are a disaster. Funny. Hasbro can make durable starscream jets and so can the 3rd parties and even knockoffs can too, but the worlds biggest toy manufacturer cant. HA LARI OUS

Thanks for the slot you opened up for PO nights. ^_^

Finally fully transformed my second one last night. The amount of difficulty is insane, boy does it look fantastic in battroid mode. 

Putting it up against the 31F, they look glorious. Now for the long wait for the super parts for both. The legs will look even better with the missile packs. 

9 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

I would stay away from any 2nd hand 262, because of the wing emblem scratches 

Its not second hand. It falls under amiami pre-owned section basically new but with dents on the box is what I understand. I'm still waiting for it to plummet further on sale   with all the other delta valkyries.

2 hours ago, Tochiro said:

A couple of forum regulars joined us to discuss the 262 in detail recently. Though some people might enjoy it :-)

Listening to it now. ;)

Special mention goes out to Spanner @ 8:21. Nice one dear good sir. :good:

On 4/25/2017 at 2:24 AM, Loop said:

Crazy DHL is usually pretty fast for me sometimes even faster than fedex.

I finally got around to checking the tampo printing on my copy and it's perfect. I'm still thinking that the ones with issues maybe still had wet paint possibly when they applied the labels or maybe there wan not enough catalyst in the paint? 

Finally gotten my 262, has been sitting and waiting in HLJ PW for my friend's 31F. Checked on the wing tampo prints, thank goodness all ok!^^

18160170_10212536463864952_1576254180_o.jpg

Edited by Andy NYK
Updated status.