Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

15 hours ago, seti88 said:

Thanks noel, i had tot i missed an option or what not in N-Y.

I went ahead and ordered it since i definitely want em, making a beefy valk even beefier valk with missiles!
Those pods makes it look like the draken went through MMA training. :spiteful:

Well one thing less to babysit, and with after market prices on add on parts nowadays not gonna risk it.

N-Y should have a better option to combine orders tho. I would shop with them more, since they have lower prices, if they had that option upfront.

Plus, nice pshoping on the draken! I wonder if they will make it glossy white or matt white and am not sure which i prefer either.

Hey Seti. You're welcome. But curious though about NY Exclusives Preorders. I just hope that they reconsider orders you want to add later on in the process. And regarding a white Draken, as much as I like matte white on it, I might wish for a semi-gloss approach. Seeing there's a gold trimming on some parts, it's going to look weird besides a matte white. ;) What do you think?

7 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Paid for mine. Too bad it's almost 7 pm on Friday in Japan, meaning it won't ship out till Monday. :(

That's why I didn't pay for mine too since it's not going to get shipped today. But I'm sure they will prioritize to ship those who paid early. But I'm going to make sure to pay over the weekend so I can place an order for the option set and that Figuarts IM Mk II. :)

Question though. I got my AmiAmi payment request last night too (PST). And I know I selected EMS for that order but when I received my invoice, it was invoiced with DHL as the shipping method since they suggested that DHL revised the current shipping fees and basically DHL is now cheaper than EMS for that specific package. (Probably because of the size.) To those who ordered from US and choose EMS, yo guys got their payment request like that too? If so, should I just go ahead with DHL as per their recommendation just to save a few bucks? How good are they compared to EMS from AmiAmi?

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Question though. I got my AmiAmi payment request last night too (PST). And I know I selected EMS for that order but when I received my invoice, it was invoiced with DHL as the shipping method since they suggested that DHL revised the current shipping fees and basically DHL is now cheaper than EMS for that specific package. (Probably because of the size.) To those who ordered from US and choose EMS, yo guys got their payment request like that too? If so, should I just go ahead with DHL as per their recommendation just to save a few bucks? How good are they compared to EMS from AmiAmi?

In my experience i like DHL. It gets to me super fast, even faster than EMS. 

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

I had the exact same thing happen. I haven't paid for mine yet as I had an address change so have to wait for a new invoice. I was planning to switch it back to EMS since I know that I would get that quickly and I have no experience with DHL. I'l stick with DHL if others have had a good experience with them.

22 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

In my experience i like DHL. It gets to me super fast, even faster than EMS. 

21 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

I had the exact same thing happen. I haven't paid for mine yet as I had an address change so have to wait for a new invoice. I was planning to switch it back to EMS since I know that I would get that quickly and I have no experience with DHL. I'l stick with DHL if others have had a good experience with them.

Thanks guys! I don't have bad experience with DHL as well. And it will be delivered here at my workplace so no worries there. And from I understand with our reception in our building, they have more problems sorting out packages coming from USPS than DHL. But yeah, since both of you gave me the blessings, then I'll go with DHL just to save a few bucks. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

21 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Not sure. And seriously I can't remember if they did. All I remember was that it was always during Fighter mode. And pretty sure I'm not going to advice you to rewatch Delta series just to find out. But if it makes you curious, let us know if they used it during Battroid Mode. ;) 

Maybe in the asteroid field fight they did?

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Its about time they adjust the high DHL pricing .  If you are delivering to a business then its cool.  I used then here and there with Mandarake orders before and its super fast .

I'm really impressed that I got my payment request from Ami Ami today. Since the DX Chogokin line usually sells out so fast, I was absolutely convinced that preorders remaining open long enough for me to get one was an error, and that my order would get cancelled due to low stock.

Does anybody know if Bandai made a bunch more of these than usual, or if they're surprisingly unpopular? They certainly seem popular enough in this thread.

1 minute ago, Horatio Positronic said:

Does anybody know if Bandai made a bunch more of these than usual, or if they're surprisingly unpopular? They certainly seem popular enough in this thread.

No one knows. Not sure also if someone from Bandai works here too. ;)

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Maybe in the asteroid field fight they did?

For you Mommar, I'll check it tonight. Video scrubbing. ;) 

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Its about time they adjust the high DHL pricing .  If you are delivering to a business then its cool.  I used then here and there with Mandarake orders before and its super fast .

The price they put was Y4100 for DHL shipped to US. Anyone from US ordered from AmiAmi and used EMS instead of DHL? How much was the EMS charge?

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

For you Mommar, I'll check it tonight. Video scrubbing. ;) 

The price they put was Y4100 for DHL shipped to US. Anyone from US ordered from AmiAmi and used EMS instead of DHL? How much was the EMS charge?

EMS was 4300

49 minutes ago, snakerbot said:

Got mine too. What are the odds they ship it out today instead of Monday?

45 minutes ago, Mr Bomber said:

Just got my payment request and paid in full now, to ship or not to ship thats the dilema.

I wonder if they will ship stuff out over the weekend? But if they ship it Monday I should see it by Thursday or Friday at the latest. EMS is usually pretty good for me.

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

EMS was 4300

Thanks Saburo! ;)

40 minutes ago, Double Spy said:

HLJ - Says limit per 1 but can I make a second order hours later and be ok?

29 minutes ago, spanner said:

From what I have seen in the past I don't think so. Im pretty sure your account will get suspended. Maybe someone else can confirm this for you?

Curious though. What if you ship the first item and then order the second one afterwards? Would that forfeit the limit 1 per customer? Are they more strict with items still in the Private Warehouse?

13 minutes ago, spanner said:

yeah you don't want to go through the hassle of having your account suspended etc.. Im not sure how many other stores still have them available but I do know NY does.. 

Thanks Spanner. I'll probably buy another Draken when Bandai announces Roid's Draken. If not, I'm just good with one Draken. ;)

Got HLJ's payment request for the Sx-262, and paid it, with 2 days to spare on my 31J's PW auto shipment limit; now I can have them shipped together and save a bit... I love it when things work out to my benefit. ^_^

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks Spanner. I'll probably buy another Draken when Bandai announces Roid's Draken. If not, I'm just good with one Draken. ;)

Waidamint... Roid's Draken?  Is that one of the character's name?...  Seriously (I haven't watched Delta yet, so...)?  That's almost as "bad"/silly as 2199's Merda Ditz.:rolleyes::lol:

Edited by mechaninac

19 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

Waidamint... Roid's Draken?  Is that one of the character's name?...  Seriously (I haven't watched Delta yet, so...)?  That's almost as "bad"/silly as 2199's Merda Ditz.:rolleyes::lol:

Yup. It's a white one like this. ;) 

Spoiler

aGb26ID.jpg

You like? ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm