Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Box looks great!  Transformation looks...well....let's just say that I'm just gonna set aside about 3 hours for the first time for Fighter to Battroid and back again, hopefully accompanied by a Collection DX or Jenius video....:unsure:

Edited by derex3592

6 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Box looks great!  Transformation looks...well....let's just say that I'm just gonna set aside about 3 hours for the first time for Fighter to Battroid and back again, hopefully accompanied by a Collection DX or Jenius video....:unsure:

Just dont get any wine or beer, we'll need all 5 senses since the transformation looks, well, a little complicated

17 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

The Draken looks great but the transformation is something else. 

I am definitely waiting to transform it until Jenius has a video posted. Any chance you could do transformation video to and from fighter mode?

+1

Everytime I transform a valk for the first time, I always feel like I'm gonna break something. Can't even describe the terror that was pulling open the cannon on the dx vf-31.

I imagine this will be even more stressful. :unsure:

35 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

Just dont get any wine or beer, we'll need all 5 senses since the transformation looks, well, a little complicated

Lol this applies to not taking any flu meds or antihistamine's as well! 

Edited by seti88

23 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

uhhhgg..do i reeeeallly need to pay $110 bucks for a sword and some other little bits of plastic???:mellow:<_<

$96 if you pay in Yen with PP at N-Y while the rate's decent. And the question you should be asking yourself is if you'll regret not paying $110 for a sword and some extra plastic bits.

Since I'm only going for one Sv262 and the 31A, I'm going to splurge on packs so mine is ordered.

34 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

uhhhgg..do i reeeeallly need to pay $110 bucks for a sword and some other little bits of plastic???:mellow:<_<

I'd say pick it up, better to pay $110 now, rather possibly paying more later when you decide that you want the parts. ;)

2 minutes ago, jenius said:

Do we need to order like 6 of the little Draken setset so we have them for possible future releases also? 

I imagine the shield and micro launcher bits are color matched, so we'll probably get CF colored ones down the line?

1 minute ago, jenius said:

Do we need to order like 6 of the little Draken setset so we have them for possible future releases also? 

this sets also have missile parts coloured for kieths draken. Unless of course you aren't using the missile parts...

18 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

can someone refresh my memory...as I ummm...didn't actually finish Delta...gave up a couple after the half way Messer offing point, anywhooo...is there only Keith and one other CF Drakken?  Or do other schemes make an appearance later???

A white and gold scheme makes an appearance just long enough to sell a toy of it. I think that's the only other scheme that shows up for the Drakken.

O

31 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

can someone refresh my memory...as I ummm...didn't actually finish Delta...gave up a couple after the half way Messer offing point, anywhooo...is there only Keith and one other CF Drakken?  Or do other schemes make an appearance later???

Skip to the last episode, you won't miss much in between haha... you will see more valk action and schemes there than the previous episodes after messer heh

8 hours ago, seti88 said:

btw does anyone know how to have a paid pre-order WITHOUT shipping when ordering p-bandai items in N-Y?

I want to leave a paid pre-order open for combining, but always end-up paying for shipping upfront as well, which means i cannot combine with any other items when the p-bandai item is released..

Hey Seti. I don't think you can pay a p-bandai items without shipping in NY. It's how their system setup. So unless you know what's going to get release next month for p-bandai item, better wait for next month. You can probably ask them too via their Customer Service chat online. Atleast you're going to get a straight answer from them. I chat them once in awhile when I have questions too. ;)

7 hours ago, Archer said:

Got a PO in for the SV-262 at CDJapan. Thanks to whoever canceled and thanks to late night studying for keeping me up!

Late night studying huh? Or more like late night stalking online toy shops? :lol: 

7 hours ago, IXTL said:

DX Sv-262Hs in stock at AE

http://www.anime-export.com/product/35274

Box pics

10418342p.jpg

Love it! Can't wait to see the sleeve inside. ;)

2 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Ditto. Esp when they mentioned those locking tabs and whatnot. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

I'd say pick it up, better to pay $110 now, rather possibly paying more later when you decide that you want the parts. ;)

Hey Saburo! ;) I agree with this. Better get one than be sorry later on. But yeah, $100 for option parts is pretty lame. -_-

49 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

During the last episodes, besides Roid's Draken, the Space Pope Drakens have white variants too.

And speaking of white Drakens, anyone knows when is the PO date for this?

aGb26ID.jpg

Thanks for the parts PO Link! My wallet though says you can fu...Anyway, can't wait to get my grubby paws on the Darken! Not sure if I will go with the Pope Draken, tho. Hmm

7 minutes ago, Heron said:

Thanks for the parts PO Link! My wallet though says you can fu...Anyway, can't wait to get my grubby paws on the Darken! Not sure if I will go with the Pope Draken, tho. Hmm

Once your grubby paws is satisfied with the Draken, then you'll know if you need the Pope one too. ;) 

14 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey Seti. I don't think you can pay a p-bandai items without shipping in NY. It's how their system setup. So unless you know what's going to get release next month for p-bandai item, better wait for next month. You can probably ask them too via their Customer Service chat online. Atleast you're going to get a straight answer from them. I chat them once in awhile when I have questions too. ;)

Late night studying huh? Or more like late night stalking online toy shops? :lol: 

Love it! Can't wait to see the sleeve inside. ;)

Ditto. Esp when they mentioned those locking tabs and whatnot. ^_^ 

Hey Saburo! ;) I agree with this. Better get one than be sorry later on. But yeah, $100 for option parts is pretty lame. -_-

During the last episodes, besides Roid's Draken, the Space Pope Drakens have white variants too.

aGb26ID.jpg

I'll buy it.

18 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

aGb26ID.jpg

PO is closed already for this one. I think it was February 30th or something. That left hip tampo is not lineart accurate though. Panic mode everyone! :p

I bet you PO will be around the same time as the VF-31As.

Edited by wmkjr

1 hour ago, wmkjr said:

PO is closed already for this one. I think it was February 30th or something. That left hip tampo is not lineart accurate though. Panic mode everyone! :p

I bet you PO will be around the same time as the VF-31As.

Hey! That left hip tampo is lineart accurate.  :rolleyes: :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

That photoshop has convinced me even more than we need a squad of white 262's.

We wants some white Drakens! ;)

16 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Did we ever see the 262 in Battroid wearing the LillDrakens?

Not sure. And seriously I can't remember if they did. All I remember was that it was always during Fighter mode. And pretty sure I'm not going to advice you to rewatch Delta series just to find out. But if it makes you curious, let us know if they used it during Battroid Mode. ;) 

15 minutes ago, spanner said:

oh and the Lildrakens are very cool! I love how they have their own undercarriage! so cute! I'll definitely be ordering a set but after I have made payment for the 262..

Same here. Since that one and the Figuarts IM Mk2 needs instant paying, I'll do it after Keith's.