Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Looks fantastic but as above, scary. The little pieces seem to hold the unit together around the upper thighs in gerwalk, and they look like they will be the first to snap. Won't be sure how well those tiny pieces are all gonna hold up after a transformation. 

The VF-31 was solid at least, minus the floppy connection along the spine near the canopy. I'm hoping Bandai didn't do a VF-171 and overdesign it.

Having said that, great super parts and where the hell is my Mirage?!

15 hours ago, Mommar said:

Is Saturday a weird day to release?  It seems like most of the online shops are closed over the weekends anyway.

Weekend or no weekend, online shops will take our money whatever the day is. Hahaha! :lol: 

2 hours ago, erizai said:

Wow, very nice... I can imagine it will be sold out very fast... Bandai can you please make more or not?

Please hire a new Marketing estimator.... 

Are you referring to the add-on parts or the Draken itself?

Just saw the video. Cant' wait. w00t w00t! ^_^

Watched the vid just now too.  A few thoughts came to mind:

• It looks very gappy at the start, and ends up that way too.  I think this is likely to be due to how quickly he's running through it and simply not taking the time to push everything together fully before finishing.
  • The finish looks awesome!  Nice, bright, glossy gold trim on a matte blue - exactly how I think it should look (NZEOD, no offence to your beautiful jewel interpretation on your 1/72 model kits).
  • Transformation is complicated but not a lot worse than the VF-19EX that Bandai has already done.
  • Looks like it locks together extremely well in all modes.
  • Love the range of motion.

I'll ship mine pretty much as soon as it hits the private warehouse - can't wait to get it in my hot little hands!

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

Anywhere left to grab one besides eBay?

These videos aren't good for my wallet....

preorders were reopening left and right for a pass couple of days, at HLJ and cdjapan.  more will most likely pop up. 

11 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Waiting for the NY preorder link.

Probably NY will put it live on Saturday since based on Tamashii page, PO starts on Saturday 4pm JST. This will be an easy PO along with Figuarts Iron Man Mk. II. ;)

1 minute ago, Slave IV said:

No need to rush on po'ing the add on parts since they are exclusives, right?

Nope. But make sure to put your PO before the deadline.

By the way, since Draken will come out on the 18th. Anyone got their invoice from AmiAmi?

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Nope. But make sure to put your PO before the deadline.

By the way, since Draken will come out on the 18th. Anyone got their invoice from AmiAmi?

I'm not going to wait nearly that long. Just good to know there is no need to stay up hitting refresh on multiple devices, lol.

pre order starts March 17, 2017, 16 o'clock (jst)

If you are in the USA west coast that's March 17, 2017 midnight 00:00 due to the recent daylight savings.

That's about 24 and a half hours away from now.

But they make tons of these, so their should be no madness.

btw does anyone know how to have a paid pre-order WITHOUT shipping when ordering p-bandai items in N-Y?

I want to leave a paid pre-order open for combining, but always end-up paying for shipping upfront as well, which means i cannot combine with any other items when the p-bandai item is released..