Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

I'm gonna have the hardest time resisting the urge to just have it shipped instead of waiting in PW for the 31F to join it.... 

Must stay strong. 

56 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

I'm gonna have the hardest time resisting the urge to just have it shipped instead of waiting in PW for the 31F to join it.... 

Must stay strong. 

I'm going to have the hardest time too. ^_^ I didn't get a chance on PO'ing the Draken at HLJ so it will just go to PW since I have bunches of stuff for that month at HLJ. Now I have to pay instant shipping at AmiAmi. ;)

The cheeky answer would b whichever came out first! Unless you mean which one to choose if you could afford only one, which is completely subjective as it depends on which valk design you like.

and more importantly is if you would b able to secure a DX preorder in the process!!

Edited by seti88

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

The cheeky answer would b whichever came out first! Unless you mean which one to choose if you could afford only one, which is completely subjective as it depends on which valk design you like.

and more importantly is if you would b able to secure a DX preorder in the process!!

Funny nowadays that the latter part is the most important factor in buying Valks. :lol:

I wasn't able to get mine through HLJ and had to get mine through Ami. But even if I was able to get mine through HLJ there is no way I would wait a month to combine it with the 31F. The design, the colors, everything about this one is pure awesomeness. I haven't been this excited for a release in a long time.

As for the question of Arcadia Ivonov SV-51 vs DX SV-262, the SV-262 would be the easy answer for me if I had to choose one. I already own a Yamato Ivonov SV-51 so plan on skipping Arcadia's anyway. I'll get a Nora and CF though if/when they release those. So my answer is 'both'... sorta.

5 hours ago, thetrollphysicist said:

This one might be abit off-topic but for future release,which one would you guys buy first? The Arcadia SV-51 Ivanov custom or the DX Chogokin Draken III Ba version?

For me I would consider the latest releases by Arcadia and Bandai. Arcadia re-released the VF-1 and there haven't been many QC issues. But for a re-release it was very pricey, it is the exact same mold Yamato V2 mold as far as know. I would think the cost of not having to develop a new mold would have lowered the price. 

On the other hand Bandai's VF-31 is stellar and set a new standard. The ratcheting hip joints are an amazing addition and make a world of difference. Assuming that Bandai uses ratcheting hips on the Draken I would lean toward them. 

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Funny nowadays that the latter part is the most important factor in buying Valks. :lol:

Call it i don't wanna have to think abt the DX while waiting for a pre-order re-listing syndrome!  

That or i will have to switch off my feed into bandai's DX'es promo's..:D

13 hours ago, General Rasp said:

For me I would consider the latest releases by Arcadia and Bandai. Arcadia re-released the VF-1 and there haven't been many QC issues. But for a re-release it was very pricey, it is the exact same mold Yamato V2 mold as far as know. I would think the cost of not having to develop a new mold would have lowered the price. 

On the other hand Bandai's VF-31 is stellar and set a new standard. The ratcheting hip joints are an amazing addition and make a world of difference. Assuming that Bandai uses ratcheting hips on the Draken I would lean toward them. 

The Arcadia SV-51 Ivanov is supposed to be a new mold...

3 hours ago, barurutor said:

The Arcadia SV-51 Ivanov is supposed to be a new mold...

I hope so, I have seen reviews of the floppy Yamato version. I honestly think Arcadia needs to step their designs and include some ratchet joints.  

4 hours ago, General Rasp said:

I hope so, I have seen reviews of the floppy Yamato version. I honestly think Arcadia needs to step their designs and include some ratchet joints.  

TBH, Arcadia already been stepping up their overall design somehow on the VF-0's. There still some flaws I agree. But it's not as worst as the Yamato releases. And I don't think they will do ratcheted joints on new releases. Otherwise they should've already did that to their VF-0's. But so far, the joints on my VF-0's is still tight.

Edit: Oh. And back to topic, it's only 8 more days to go before the Draken gets released. :yahoo: 

1l5smv.jpg

Errr... 7 days if you live on the other side of the planet. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Errr... 7 days if you live on the other side of the planet. :rolleyes:

Although time is not a fixed constant, since the release is on a single point in space and time, it's the same number of days till release wherever you are on the planet. ;)

13 hours ago, General Rasp said:

plus improvement to the wings locking mechanisms  

I thk there will be a touchy feely event in akihabara on the 18th...cant remember where i read it....5 more days!!!! :clapping:

honestly am not getting my hopes up because of the complex transformation...but pls oh pls if you have to be fragile, just dont sux too much!  8):ph34r:

9 hours ago, enphily said:

Where?! Where os our transformation video?! I want it NAAAO

Yeah I'm with ya on that, a touch and try is fun but I love a well thought out transformation video with closeups and proper lighting. The official video should release in the next few days if the VF-31 release is anything to go by.