Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Actually got one. Woke up last night to do a number 2 and luckily brought my phone with me. Saw that i had a pm from F360. Quickly went and grabbed it. Whew. Too dad there's a limit of 1, would like to get a spare too. Saw the 31J was up as well. Tempted to get another but i already have 3 preordered. Something about being actually around when there is a preorder available makes me want to order it even though i already have one. Anyway big thanks for F360 for the heads up.

Seems odd to get something you're not a fan of to me.

Especially when you're throwing down $200+ on it. I guess it's good as an investment, but I can think of plenty of things that I do like to throw money at. No regrets on my end- I'm pretty happy with my other Bandai valks, and look forward getting this one.

I cannot believe I just got one at Amiami and it's 9:41 PM Central time. First ever order at Amiami, first successful pre-order of a Valkyrie EVER... I don't know if it will be a bust in the end, but I am cautiously optimistic.

Picked up 2x of Keith's unit. Probably the only 262 I'll get more than one of. I'm not big on the other color schemes or the space pope head.

Do the other Aerial Knights even have unique paint jobs? There was so little mecha in this show I don't even really remember what they looked like.

Picked up 2x of Keith's unit. Probably the only 262 I'll get more than one of. I'm not big on the other color schemes or the space pope head.

Do the other Aerial Knights even have unique paint jobs? There was so little mecha in this show I don't even really remember what they looked like.

Well, besides the blues and greens, there's the white one piloted by Roid.

6YLnfuG.jpg

And there's also the white CF's.

cH5nRbg.jpg

Those shots of the white 262 is making me want to time travel to the exact time when its pre-orders open. And then F5 F5...

And then displaying roid's white with keith's navy blue standing back to back in battroid! :wub:

chances are , you probably won't need to F5 at all , the white 262 will most likely be web exclusive ^_^