Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

I believe technoblue got it as well. I just kept refreshing the page. Once it appeared I clicked and followed through and got the order to complete. Sometimes i get cartjacked but this time I am grateful it went through all the way. =)

That's how I went about it too. I slept through the earlier opportunities at stores like hlj and amiami, and was searching for the sv-262hs at n-y. Once the placeholder popped up, I started to refresh the page and as soon as the page was live, I placed my pre-order. I received n-y's confirmation e-mail almost immediately,

As usual for a Bandai release, I figure it was more luck than strategy. ;)

That's how I went about it too. I slept through the earlier opportunities at stores like hlj and amiami, and was searching for the sv-262hs at n-y. Once the placeholder popped up, I started to refresh the page and as soon as the page was live, I placed my pre-order. I received n-y's confirmation e-mail almost immediately,

As usual for a Bandai release, I figure it was more luck than strategy. ;)

Fully agree, since NY comes up at odd times, :)

:lol: Amazon gtfo with that price and no discount.

:rolleyes: as usual... Dont know if you understand how amazon works but their prices usually fluctuate and they end up giving you the cheapest price...

I didnt say this was the end all be all option, but it is and option for those who didnt secure one and it will probably end up being cheaper than what NY will be asking for (+ shipping) if they get any more units. Plus you can cancel anytime :p Might not work for you boss but it could work for someone else. Peace ;)

Edited by anubis20