Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Apparently if you get that gateway timeout error, the order does go through somehow. I got that twice before getting a confirmed checkout, but it still counted all three. I bum rushed myself to my account page to cancel the extras.

I only got the gateway timeout error once, and it went through on the second try. Definitely did not make 3 attempts.

Goddamn HLJ's crappy system. I only checked out once, but I received 3 confirmation emails, all with identical timestamps. When I tried to log in to make sure that I didn't have duplicate orders and cancel any if I did, I get an account suspension message.

No I did not hammer the checkout button repeatedly. I've done enough preorder madness nights to know to hit the button only once and wait.

Emailed HLJ customer service ugh

At least you got a confirmation email...

I emailed their help and got THAT message instantly, yet I'm passing 45 minutes on my order conformation. I'm getting a bit concerned at this point

At least you got a confirmation email...

I emailed their help and got THAT message instantly, yet I'm passing 45 minutes on my order conformation. I'm getting a bit concerned at this point

did you click on the final submit button and then get the Thank you for your order screen?

Why didn't this just show up in the Chogokin search results page on HLJ? It's got the word in its product title so it should show but didn't at the time. Had I not did a quick browse in this thread while refreshing I would have missed it.

So annoying.

Anyway, so this is the third time I've ordered a Chogokin (1 SOC and 2 DX) and I'm wondering if all Bandai products go up for pre-order at 4pm japan time, or just the DX Chogokins. I'm curious because one morning I noticed the upcoming SOC GX-70 Mazinger was available for pre-order somewhere around 6am or 7am the day it went up.