Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

spanner, come on dude, we just talked about it, YOU NEED AT LEAST 4. get all you can!

hehe! yeah I know but one is enough of each variant for Delta.. After they all come out I'll have plenty anyways! If more are available after release then maybe I'll get another of some..

The Great Wind was with me. I got my 262s.

how many you get?

What I don't understand is that amiami has not enough leverage to demand a bigger run by Bandai. I thought they where the biggest online Anime merchandise seller in Japan so they must have some sort of influence on Bandai (but maybe even the biggest seller is to small if Bandai ships 95% of their Valkyries to brick and mortar stores). Bandais preorders crashing amiamis store can't be their own interest.

Managed to get one from HLJ and luckily got another one from Amiami. I only wanted one but I'm really scared of HLJ cancelling it due to the over-order bug like in the VF-31J madness. Thanks to IXTL for the link!

If anyone can't wait for March I suggest to give the 1/72 model a try. It's freaking awesome (unstickered/undecaled) and it's so much better than the frontier kits.

http://hlj.com/product/BANN08749

Instant sell outs at AmiAmi and HS.

Thanks for sharing this link. I was refreshing both my search results and the front page but nothing was showing.

Managed to get one and got the email confirmation as well.

Still not very fond of the Battroid mode, but Gerwalk mode is nice enough. Mainly got ordered it because fighter mode looks fantastic and the transformation looks neat.

What I don't understand is that amiami has not enough leverage to demand a bigger run by Bandai. I thought they where the biggest online Anime merchandise seller in Japan so they must have some sort of influence on Bandai (but maybe even the biggest seller is to small if Bandai ships 95% of their Valkyries to brick and mortar stores). Bandais preorders crashing amiamis store can't be their own interest.

Okay I got this off a retailer who deals with Japan directly. He says that the website not only doesn't care about the amount of stock available for preorder, but uses it as it drives web traffic and interest through the roof. He says it's a technique most places use to drum up business.

Mind, having said that, I personally see no reason it will increase sales of other products. He just says it's the method for getting everyone to go to their site, which, as we've seen here, seems to work.

Okay I got this off a retailer who deals with Japan directly. He says that the website not only doesn't care about the amount of stock available for preorder, but uses it as it drives web traffic and interest through the roof. He says it's a technique most places use to drum up business.

Mind, having said that, I personally see no reason it will increase sales of other products. He just says it's the method for getting everyone to go to their site, which, as we've seen here, seems to work.

Well it might work. On a whim I decided to preorder the Fix Figruration RX78-02 reissue at HLJ.... I'm weak but I figured if I ever own a RX78 than why not this one. ^_^

Time to update my Excel spreadsheet.

Edited by Scyla

Goddamn HLJ's crappy system. I only checked out once, but I received 3 confirmation emails, all with identical timestamps. When I tried to log in to make sure that I didn't have duplicate orders and cancel any if I did, I get an account suspension message.

No I did not hammer the checkout button repeatedly. I've done enough preorder madness nights to know to hit the button only once and wait.

Emailed HLJ customer service ugh