Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

I didn't realize the hull on the 262 was so curved. It actually reminds me of the Yamato 17 in several ways. The hull is more curved than expected and this DX has to be thicker than we see onscreen.

I think a good portion of that curvature is actually barrel distortion from whatever camera was used to take those pics. It's not very easy to pick out because there aren't a lot of horizontal reference lines in the pics themselves. But the vertical lines near the sides give it away.

Still, there may be some curve there. And without a doubt, she's a thick bird!

My bet is that the first release of the Draken Hs version gonna have some problem with quality control like 171 due to its being an entirely new frame, although problem would have been fixed with the next release of the Draken Ba Cannon Fodder version.

Actually that's not the case.

The VF-171 EX alto came out way before the 171 CF and the Alto was perfect. the CF was just QC failures because either bandai or the factory they contracted to make the CF 171's was sketchy

Actually that's not the case.

The VF-171 EX alto came out way before the 171 CF and the Alto was perfect. the CF was just QC failures because either bandai or the factory they contracted to make the CF 171's was sketchy

Yep, my Alto 171 is still in great condition through many many transforms over the years.

awesome posting venth..

1) The mechanisms look delicate as expected, no fault due to the draken's incredible transformation.

Tho one joint above the folded shield forearm seems to be pin-based though and not a screw. I wonder why they did that...

2) Is that a gimmick for the thrusters which seem to conceal the engine nozzles?

3) Details markings on the wing tips look clean and nice!

and the dark blue and gold seem to be quite nicely contrasted! Cant wait man cant wait..... :wub::wub:

What kind of Cabinets you get Mommar?

Nothing you'd find in a store... well, for sale. They're commercial cases. A collection of stores is going out of business in my town (around the country, really) so I got a great a deal on some large, lighted cabinets. It's definitely enough room for all of my Yamcadia/Bandai stuff. Probably not going to house my growing Marvel Legends/Figuarts collections though.