Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

How the heck are bandai gonna do this in DX form!!???

draken kit transformation...http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=43414&page=14#entry1298750

1) pull off stowing the gear with so many mechanism's/joints surrounding the gear area..

2) the forearm's are so short plus they need to accommodate the elbow joints..the hands are really gonna be squished in the forearms?

3) ensuring the rotating wing can lock the wing in the horizontal position? how to support the ghosts...?

the transformation is midblowing, and the kit got away with swappable hands and gears..

must say bandai got its hands full with this one...

Edited by seti88

Ha, seti88! Just posted the exact same thing in the model thread before reading your post. My thoughts exactly!

Saw your posting too...its uncanny in similarity! :lol:

This valk is certainly pushing the envelop for perfect transformation and am really looking forward to see if it can pull it off well!

I keep thinking of arcadia's complicated SV-51 transformation and if bandai can create a stable yet aesthetically pleasing valk its gonna be a feather in bandai's cap for sure... B))

I feel if they are able to do a perfect transformation it will not be a quick transformation. I will be going from fighter to gerwalk and an hour or more will have gone by. Gerwalk to robot, it will take all night.

Couldn't agree more. And up to now, I do take a lot of time transforming my Valks. And once in awhile I open up transforming videos just in case I miss any folds and turns. The only Valk that I could transform easily is the VF-1's. ^_^

Or... we could all just jump ship and do TomyTec Gimix from now on. :lol:

The transformation looks nice and the build looks sturdy.

But I dare him to transform it so easily with decals on.

As with my Bandai Vf-25s, I doubt it will transform very easily after a coat of paint.

Looks like the DX is ready. Whatcha waiting for bandai ..

Heart wouldnt mind the 262 to be released quickly but wallet still says wait till next year... :p

We're always prepared with anything Macross stuff. Only obtaining a preorder is the problem. :lol:

It looks like the only DX on the table is the fighter on the stand.

The fighter mode sitting on the table is the model kit, it has two slots in the side of he leg, which is probably for the missile launchers.

The gerwalk sitting there is also probably the kit, the arm assembly and hand look like the model's as well.

The battroid is too far away and the picture too small to be sure, but like the gerwalk, the hands look to belong to the kit also.

POINT: 04 DX new wind blows in superalloy! "Macross Δ" series
04.jpg

September 23, 2016 (Saturday), 24 (Sunday), will also be held at the "Japan model Hobby Show" Tokyo Big Sight this year.
Bandai Booth soul in the Nations corner, "HI-METAL R" and the beginning of the new line-up announcement of "METAL BUILD", "ROBOT soul" line-up exhibition, such as "DX super alloy", in October held "soul Nation 2016" event such as whole lineup publication of commemorative products, we plan to exhibit the contents of attractions packed.

DX super alloy "Macross Δ (delta)" series is also one of the attention exhibition.
Soon also will be exhibited the latest prototype of the popular the "VF-31J Siegfried (Hayate machine)" followed by
2017 released in March is fixed "Sv-262Hs Draken III (Keith machine)"! Please stay tuned because also are planning additional information to the Hobby Show held.

http://tamashii.jp/event/185/

Edited by F360

Uuugh! The temptation!

On one hand I clearly can't afford more than two Macross Delta DX Chogokins at the moment and I've already ordered one. On the other hand this will no doubt be really cool and cost an arm and a leg in the after market.

The money I've been setting aside thus far has been for the inevitable VF-31C, but since this is clearly going to be released before that, I may be safe using that money for the Draken III.

Plus I would have until March next year to cancel/raise the money for the VF-31C again.

So I guess...I'll be taking part in the pre-order madness. Hopefully my phone's internet will be sufficient during the web traffic on the main online stores

Wasn't HLJ long sold out before NY ever opened preorders in the first place?

hmmm yeah I think so.. can't quite remember.

Uuugh! The temptation!

On one hand I clearly can't afford more than two Macross Delta DX Chogokins at the moment and I've already ordered one. On the other hand this will no doubt be really cool and cost an arm and a leg in the after market.

The money I've been setting aside thus far has been for the inevitable VF-31C, but since this is clearly going to be released before that, I may be safe using that money for the Draken III.

Plus I would have until March next year to cancel/raise the money for the VF-31C again.

So I guess...I'll be taking part in the pre-order madness. Hopefully my phone's internet will be sufficient during the web traffic on the main online stores

I want a 262, but not Keith's. I'll spring for a Ba version when it comes out.

even if it means surviving on rice and water then fine im gonna be getting all of them regardless! :wacko::blink: