Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Do not open unless you want to be mindblown! which you will be by the time you see ep 4...

DRAKEN TRANSFORMATION!

hope you folks can see the webm movie..

https://data.desustorage.org/a/image/1461/50/1461509514003.webm

https://data.desustorage.org/a/image/1461/50/1461509771154.webm

charger69 and others who predicted the head.. you hit the nail on head!!

btw ULTRON IS BACK TOO! B)) B))

Which is why every new Valk should enjoy a mandatory VF-0S Macross Zero like sequence on it's debut!

Called it! :D:D

Some transformation notes..

After looking at the vid..

1. The arm spine doesnt just host the whole the arm but the shoulders as well. Shoulders are back to back to eack other on the middle of the spine .

2. The right arm seems to have 2 twin miniguns up its sleeve.

3. air intakes form the chest! yes its true! :p

Pretty cool stuff. They do look like knights. I like that they can have their gunpods shoulder mounted. I wonder if that is just for storage, or if it can articulate. Haven't seen the episode yet.

Nice! It has a lil transformers Vibe with the slomo..something they used to do in the first movie.

i notice the commander head is actually the nose cone pointed forward!

The CFs have their head pointing up wards instead.

PLUS how would the DX reveal those ultron eyes! They open from the side of the nose cone!

Wow! I'd sketched a similar head on an A-10 style Vf some time ago, so it's cool to see it here.

The chest transformation is quite surprising!

there is one thing that bugs me tho is the line patterns dont quite match up after the chest is formed.

it looks like its on a seperate bar which rests on the back. Not too clear of a shot...

Yeah, I thought hips at first too, but now I am thinking wings, but on the lower back instead of by the shoulders.

My question: Am I reading that right and the cockpit is the head of the battroid?

On second look, it seems like (what's left of) the rear fuselage + arm assembly slides forward while the forward fuselage and legs rotate down. The nosecone becomes the head(?), the cockpit is... I dunno, and the wings fold down to cover the back. Though why they're inverted (forward edges facing downward) I still can't wrap my head around. Clearly they left the full transformation sequence out of frame on purpose.

Wohoo guessed right with the head transformation!!

Also.. Time stamp 20:55

Wings at hips? Not quite.... more like T-shaped bar holding shoulders and wings hanging from the back.

bDoO3d.png

that's so VF-14 it's painful. I'mma gonna need these now.

I am just catching up and just watched eps.4.

Sv-262... :o:wub::o:wub::o:wub::o:wub:

tumblr_o08rgpktDB1s40tcxo1_r1_500.gif

Epic debut of the battorid mode, I watched the transformation sequence 20x! I it looks awesome, the commander head nice and menacing.

I want the the DX Chogokin now. You had my money when you showed the 262, now you'll get even more of it.

dang that SV-262 transformation!!! :wub: I cant get up out of my seat in fear of embarrassment! :o if you know what I mean! ;) boing! :D:p

Your own gerwalk mode is the answer my friend . ^_^

Looks like these valks will have a big chest ;). OL style ,