Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Another clear shot

pxg8mgq.jpg

Oh yeah...this is way sexier than the 31. And smooth undersides you say? Bring it! Regarding the engines, the "single" exhaust is clearly two feet pressed against each other, to me at least. Very stoked, have always loved the "antagonist" valks more ala -21 and -27

anythings gonna look better in battroid than the VF-4.. :p:D

Bah! Humbug! :D

That's a strange sort of null sentence considering the VF-4 looks awesome in Battroid.

Yes it is! ;)

I like the VF-4 battroid. If we want to talk about ugly battroids, I think the VA-3 Invader is the king of ugly battroids with its court jester shoe-like feet, awkward fins that stick straight out of the shins, goofy looking 3 pronged manipulators for hands, and the head of an angler fish.

Oh my! I forgot about that one. :D

Guest davidwhangchoi

I keep looking at the pics of the SV-262 its such a regal fighter (I know they intended it to look that way), I get the Five Star Stories vibe from it.

when i first saw it i thought: oh vf-27 is back! but then i looked again and thought it was a vb-6.

wonder what battriod will look like?

when i first saw it i thought: oh vf-27 is back! but then i looked again and thought it was a vb-6.

wonder what battriod will look like?

Haha.. i thought the same thing, when first glanced the pic the poster I thought "A stubby VF-27!? really?" Then when i had time to look at it "Hey that's a Saab Draken."

Battroid is the big question now, being that I have Five Star Stories in my head here's what I am imagining Battroid will look like. ;)

9649888d6e8a1f6714a4244bf515b277.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

Haha.. i thought the same thing, when first glanced the pic the poster I thought "A stubby VF-27!? really?" Then when i had time to look at it "Hey that's a Saab Draken."

Battroid is the big question now, being that I have Five Star Stories in my head here's what I am imagining Battroid will look like. ;)

that's a nice photo. is that one of yours?

Ooh yeah - what if the smooth underside is a big badass shield?

Much cooler than hiding the arms and legs with a bunch of hip or back kibble...

Another clear shot

pxg8mgq.jpg

Just notticed on the new closeup both topside and bottomside flaps are now there at the end of the wing.

Could these be Somehow be ankle protectors when the thrusters become feet?

the whole vent section above the back flaps could be a gigantic lower leg flares should it rotate downwards to Meet the feet..as trump says......thats uuuuuugggggeeeee

Whats the use seperating top and bottom sets of back flaps in flight anyway? Shouldnt all in one be better?

Edited by seti88

Just notticed on the new closeup both topside and bottomside flaps are now there at the end of the wing.

Could these be Somehow be ankle protectors when the thrusters become feet?

the whole vent section above the back flaps could be a gigantic lower leg flares should it rotate downwards to Meet the feet..as trump says......thats uuuuuugggggeeeee

Whats the use seperating top and bottom sets of back flaps in flight anyway? Shouldnt all in one be better?

Plus oh goodness...the pointed wing ends could end up being forearm blades of some sort....

I need to map out the areas in a pic and see if i can identify the parts better...

Maybe it's for Gerwalk/Battroid to allow more side to side range of motion of the feet? If it was fixed the feet would hit the flaps.

would be cool but there are other things I'd prefer them do before this one.. Certainly is a rather strange looking craft too! And without the unspacy markings / kite logo's it looks very non Macross..

Definitely, you didn't check what I posted, Spanner. Mine has the UNSpacy marking and kite logo in Battroid mode. So it's very Macross to you now? ;)

va-3-battroid.gif

Photo from Macross Mecha Manual

VF-4G looks better. Heck, even Turn X Gundam looks better too. ;)

QUESTION: do i need an external server to alocate my images to post in the forum?

who say the theunder side of the craft was diferent, in the trailer apper to be mirrored to the top with the exeption of the tail fin

can someone put a capture?

ANSWER: Yes and No. Yes, you can use external image host site to post images. No, you can also upload you photos when posting diretly in the forum.

Here's a snapshot of the underbelly.

post-5552-0-48147600-1446496207_thumb.jpg

thanks no3ljm, and the "how to" part, can someone tell me?, thanks in advance

im thinking we are seeing a valk with it arms positioned one over the other or one in the upper side and one in the underside, the arms should rotate to take position

i say this because there is a weird shape under the tail fin that may be the elbow

and at the end where it connect to the feet is to round like if that were to be the wrist

thanks no3ljm, and the "how to" part, can someone tell me?, thanks in advance

im thinking we are seeing a valk with it arms positioned one over the other or one in the upper side and one in the underside, the arms should rotate to take position

i say this because there is a weird shape under the tail fin that may be the elbow

and at the end where it connect to the feet is to round like if that were to be the wrist

Hope this helps. Here's a couple posts I made some time ago regarding how one would link photos hosted on Flickr:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=35121&p=1167760

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=35121&p=1167831

I find both Flickr and Picasaweb/Google Photos to be very good free image hosts with pros and cons for each.

I ended up using both myself.

If you want to upload directly to the forum storage, you'll have to click on the "More Reply Options" button at the lower right corner and you'll see some options for uploading/attaching files.

Note that the image quality will be degraded due to the high compression processing done to the images when uploaded to save on storage space and bandwidth, so if you want to keep the high quality, I'd recommend either of the two services mentioned above or imgur.

Definitely, you didn't check what I posted, Spanner. Mine has the UNSpacy marking and kite logo in Battroid mode. So it's very Macross to you now? ;)

that's it! im gonna edit this picture and remove the markings too! hehe! But you gotta admit it even with the markings it still doesn't look very Macross'y.. don't you think?

that's it! im gonna edit this picture and remove the markings too! hehe! But you gotta admit it even with the markings it still doesn't look very Macross'y.. don't you think?

A Valk that has a face it's not Macross-y too, don't you think? ;) I only said that because it also came from the show that featured the valk with a face. :lol: