Might be some form of sacrilege, but I really only want Hayate's, Mirage's, and Chuck's, along with a 31A (if those even happen). Not really attached to any of the characters that heavily, but I do want my H&M pair, and the elint version.

I might grab a set of packs for all of them though, rather than wait to see if I want the whole set, and risk not finding any for less than obscene prices.

^ I like how sleek it is in fighter mode. ^_^

So even if the charge pod with the gunpod mounted is fully transformed in Gerwalk mode you have to angled it up when the chest missile doors are open so it wouldn't bump on the gunpod. I wonder if it's still going to bump if you recede the pod/gunpod a little bit towards the back. If so, I'm assuming you have to take out the gunpod in order to angle the charge pod straight while the chest missile doors are open.

I have a theory. Bandai are thinking that sales will be stronger if people know what they are getting with regard to transformation, given that the VF-31 has some kind of "new simplified transformation". As a result they are waiting to announce more releases until people have the first release in hand. Could explain the lack of further announcements aside from the 262 which is a different mould.

Then again, why do they think sales need to be stronger, their macross DX valkyries sell out instantly? Unless they are planning to produce more units for future releases.

In related news i really can't wait to get my 31J in hand and swoosh it around.

you know one would have thought the others would be on preorder by now

Look at the release dates for the frontier valks to compare (it's in the thread MACROSS TOY RELEASE) but it's still up in the air.