Does Loopaza require up front payment?

Looks like it(?). From what I understand from their About Us page it looks like it. All payment transaction is done via Paypal Checkout too.

https://www.loopaza.com/customer-service

All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.

Payment : All payment will be processed through PayPal

I was reading Hobby Search's product description from Bandai regarding the VF-31 and here are the best tidbits (at least for me):

"Adopt a click mechanism for the main joint."
"And it adopted the first click mechanism in the hip joint."
"Part in equipped with a lock system stabilize the style of each form."

Ratchet Joints. Nice.

Dunno if i really want this one.

I like the colours and this with Mirage's Valk would be a nice pair,

but I like Delta 2 more

and I wanna VF-31A more than anything else in this show.

(cue Spanner with some enabler comments....)

So loopaza already has the VF-31 available for preorder, does anyone know if you have to pay up front for this? Or pay when they release it? I have never purchased from them. :)

It's great to know that there's new players out there such as MyKombini and Loopaza for our Macross Addictions. But it only comes to who's better in offering great shipping prices and great customer service.

So loopaza already has the VF-31 available for preorder, does anyone know if you have to pay up front for this? Or pay when they release it? I have never purchased from them. :)

Since I answered this one post above based on what I understand with their About Us page. I hope sh9000 can share some light into here since he mentioned that he PO'ed something recently.

I preordered something recently at Loopaza. I'd probably use that site again as a last resort.

For some reason I feel I'm not as excited for it. It's actually gonna be a complex valk too and a nice colour scheme to boot. Not to mention the amount of gimmicks and improvements they've added, such as underwing hard points. Maybe cos I can't get into the show.

Having said all that, preordered anyway! Want Mirage's and the CF, which is going to be the best CF in years.

Watching that Bandai video showing off some key features

Man, is this the most packed Valk we've ever gotten? Integrated weapons pod, forearm cannons, mini Walkure drone dispensers in the shins, a gunpod, knife, ratchets, extending hip bar joints. Seems like the pinnacle of what the VF-25 started, right?

I really wish Bandai stepped up its game and released MULTIPLE color schemes in a short window

If they wanna string out the main cast, at least give us the VF-31J Hayate and VF-31A in the same month or something, then VF-31J Mirage and the superparts, something to speed up the releases. Bandai should capitalize on the show's audience as its airing

EDIT:

WTF, why is Hobby search about $25USD cheaper than AmiAmi?

Hobby Search = 17000 yen

AmiAmi = 19400 yen

Edited by OptionZero

Man, is this the most packed Valk we've ever gotten? Integrated weapons pod, forearm cannons, mini Walkure drone dispensers in the shins, a gunpod, knife, ratchets, extending hip bar joints. Seems like the pinnacle of what the VF-25 started, right?

I really wish Bandai stepped up its game and released MULTIPLE color schemes in a short window

If they wanna string out the main cast, at least give us the VF-31J Hayate and VF-31A in the same month or something, then VF-31J Mirage and the superparts, something to speed up the releases. Bandai should capitalize on the show's audience as its airing

They do it to prolong interest and also to ensure that they don't cannibalise their own sales. God knows how many toys we all collect and if they did release a valk a month like clockwork, most of us would have trouble keeping up.

EDIT:

Hobby Search = 17000 yen

AmiAmi = 19400 yen

...because AmiAmi just gouges, they're always high. HS is awesome.

EDIT:

Hobby Search = 17000 yen

AmiAmi = 19400 yen

Don't worry about it too much coz they vary on shipping cost. You'll notice that the only difference they have actually for the grand total is not more than $20. Just saying.

At this point in time, I'm not going to worry where to get it because of the price difference. It's whether if you can get one from either one of the shops. Again, just saying. :rolleyes:

Yes.

Thanks sh9000!

Hmmm. It's so quiet in here. :ph34r: Looks like everyone is sitting patiently. Glued in front of the computer and their smartphones. With multiple window browser open. Resting their fingers for F5 button mashing later. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

Hobby Search = 17000 yen

AmiAmi = 19400 yen

Each place gives a varying amount of discount although Amiami's discount price is usually the retail price plus 8%tax included. Some may have a cheaper price but may have a higher shipping cost. Also, some places might be cheaper but getting one from there is such a pain that it would be better to just look elsewhere and save yourself from the stress. Like others have said, the price differences will not be too much of a difference so it's all a matter of which one you prefer.