Jump to content

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

A new photo set of the 31A in that shiny new hangar would be welcome. :yahoo:

Preferably in Gerwalk mode. :yahoo: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Preferably in Gerwalk mode. :yahoo: 

 

Will do, this will have to do for now.   :D

26296732197_a2e821563e_h.jpg

 

45 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

You know....I've owned the Messer Super parts for years now and never bothered to put them on the Kairos....What was I thinking!!!????:o

:good: Time to give the 31A some super parts. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

You know....I've owned the Messer Super parts for years now and never bothered to put them on the Kairos....What was I thinking!!!????:o

The Messer supers (and the original DX Messer) are the only 2 Delta DX's I don't have. Got the repop movie version and the drone pack though.

Putting those supers on the 31a is tempting, but definitely not at current aftermarket prices for the supers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The 31 line was great from a mechanical point of view, the toy is solid and articulations are great. 

But they lack presence compared to the 25. The Delta valks, armor parts and supers can’t even compare to Frontier’s. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

We need a version 3 of the Frontier line redesigned from the ground up. :good:

I think a lot of people would be plenty thrilled with even a re-release (especially the armor packs), but I wouldn't mind seeing them give the YF-29 treatment to the VF-25s.

Link to post
Share on other sites

it will happen in the next decade or so haha.

 

But yeah, I will be thrilled for an Armored Ozma bundle with similar or even better improvements than the one YF-29 bundle got.

Link to post
Share on other sites
 

vf-31 facelift versions for the new movie?   Lol looks like a 31A head in yellow? But with a radar bump on the side? ...thanks to @enphily and @twich for mentioning the A...

chuck.thumb.jpg.c40ceeda1cec80877a81daf84dbc3986.jpg

 

looks like the boosters are more boxy and streamlined... the same?

vf-31c_new.thumb.jpg.ca41df78634bfc9d535d012768ba108a.jpg

new enemy fighter spotted as well!

Mirage has a new head!

vf-31_c.thumb.jpg.80dba93d93c6f742695c08690d023f5d.jpgvf-31_c1.thumb.jpg.47fb35aea99bfe64e602cd5c6ff2dc27.jpg

Edited by seti88
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, if it gets us new toys with more colors and possibly a new VF-31A variant with missiles instead of a drone charger, I am all for it......better start working on the wife now, at least 2 more Macross jet toys in the future.

Twich

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, seti88 said:
 

vf-31 facelift versions for the new movie?   Lol looks like a 31A head in yellow? But with a radar bump on the side? ...thanks to @enphily and @twich for mentioning the A...

chuck.thumb.jpg.c40ceeda1cec80877a81daf84dbc3986.jpg

 

 

 

Probably a replacement for Chuck's VF-31E since it looks like it took a hit (Plus it had lil Drakkens).  Maybe he'll get Ghosts which is what that other one looked like. before that shot. They're all VF-31A variants is my guess. 

Edited by wmkjr
Link to post
Share on other sites

31A valks for the entire Xaos fleet sans Messier's/Hayate's 31f? :blink: 

Then maybe we can get finally get Arad's 31a with the Dragon Head Itasha plus the Supers finally for Chucky's and Arad's respected 31 valks. :D

A question here and if anyone has spottted it - Anyone see the VF-14 as announced for this movie?

Screenshot 2021-01-22 093526.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sqidd said:

26296732197_a2e821563e_h.jpg

Damn you @Saburo this pic may be enough to get me to pull the trigger on one of these! For elevindybillion dollars!:rofl:

Haha, I am living up to my custom forum title. :lol: 

 

1 hour ago, Rogueload said:

@sqidd About time you came around on the 31A!

@Rogueload here are a few more pics to nudge. ;)

41142867081_b8b744381a_h.jpg

26296742967_22d9a5c50f_h.jpg

48615844636_8412f57a80_h.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Haha, I am living up to my custom forum title. :lol: 

@Rogueload here are a few more pics to nudge. ;)

48615844636_8412f57a80_h.jpg

Damn @Saburo you're making me wish I had bought a second 31A.

 

 

...luckily I foresaw this eventuality years in advance and made sure to preorder two. :give_rose:

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Haha, I am living up to my custom forum title. :lol: 

 

@Rogueload here are a few more pics to nudge. ;)

41142867081_b8b744381a_h.jpg

26296742967_22d9a5c50f_h.jpg

48615844636_8412f57a80_h.jpg

Me too, my desire for a 31A is reignited. I think you raised the demand for 31A for quite a bit.

In some old HK forum they can this: "spreading the poison".

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, something a little weird is going on with the Delta 06 pic.  I think the wing boosters have definitely been tweaked a little, since I don't remember those little fins poking out near the rear, but the overall design still looks almost identical.

The thing that I noticed most is that the boosters on that 06 pic are angled down, as if they have folded down halfway between the wingtips and the main wing.  The existing booster mount on the 31 series can't do that, since the booster locks down to the base of the tail once folded over.

All that aside, I'm absolutely stoked for the idea that we'll be getting a bunch of 31A derivatives for the next movie, and possibly an excuse for Bandai to actually make more of the best version of the 31, on top of what looks like a new variant of the mission pack.  ^_^ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Damn @Saburo you're making me wish I had bought a second 31A.

 

 

...luckily I foresaw this eventuality years in advance and made sure to preorder two. :give_rose:

@Lolicon Haha sorry about that.  

If there is a reissue I'll make sure to PO a couple of them. :good:

 

1 hour ago, kkx said:

Me too, my desire for a 31A is reignited. I think you raised the demand for 31A for quite a bit.

In some old HK forum they can this: "spreading the poison".

@kkx Sorry about that about "spreading the poison".  

 

47 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

So, something a little weird is going on with the Delta 06 pic.  I think the wing boosters have definitely been tweaked a little, since I don't remember those little fins poking out near the rear, but the overall design still looks almost identical.

The thing that I noticed most is that the boosters on that 06 pic are angled down, as if they have folded down halfway between the wingtips and the main wing.  The existing booster mount on the 31 series can't do that, since the booster locks down to the base of the tail once folded over.

All that aside, I'm absolutely stoked for the idea that we'll be getting a bunch of 31A derivatives for the next movie, and possibly an excuse for Bandai to actually make more of the best version of the 31, on top of what looks like a new variant of the mission pack.  ^_^ 

@Chronocidal, I also noticed the fins, there is also new sensors on the chest armor parts, like you I noticed the boosters in the trailer change their orientation in Gerwalk mode. In the Delta series the boosters would be shown in horizontal orientation, it the movie trailer in Gerwalk mode they rotated to a vertical orientation.

Bottom line... More toys!

Edited by Saburo
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Haha, I am living up to my custom forum title. :lol: 

 

@Rogueload here are a few more pics to nudge. ;)

41142867081_b8b744381a_h.jpg

26296742967_22d9a5c50f_h.jpg

48615844636_8412f57a80_h.jpg

Youuuuu dirty rattttt!!!:acute:

Conveniently I just sold a $500 toy today.:rolleyes:

Edited by sqidd
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

So, something a little weird is going on with the Delta 06 pic.  I think the wing boosters have definitely been tweaked a little, since I don't remember those little fins poking out near the rear, but the overall design still looks almost identical.

The thing that I noticed most is that the boosters on that 06 pic are angled down, as if they have folded down halfway between the wingtips and the main wing.  The existing booster mount on the 31 series can't do that, since the booster locks down to the base of the tail once folded over.

All that aside, I'm absolutely stoked for the idea that we'll be getting a bunch of 31A derivatives for the next movie, and possibly an excuse for Bandai to actually make more of the best version of the 31, on top of what looks like a new variant of the mission pack.  ^_^ 

Seems like the boosters are mounted to the VF-31As like the LIl Drakkens style in fighter.

Spoiler

1011206782_Screenshot(28).thumb.png.48c2c2e9f43ec9ba7b87aba7c45eaed2.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Meandered in the Movie Thread and read the updates.

This second movie has really gotten me to think twice and with the newer Delta stuff that is to be released after the showing. Guess that I'm going to be very selective on which ones to get and looks like that I will have to stick with Mirage and Chucky for now (unless there's a Elvis version SV-262). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, borgified said:

Meandered in the Movie Thread and read the updates.

This second movie has really gotten me to think twice and with the newer Delta stuff that is to be released after the showing. Guess that I'm going to be very selective on which ones to get and looks like that I will have to stick with Mirage and Chucky for now (unless there's a Elvis version SV-262). 

There's definitely a clip of 262 Bas in there, so I'm hoping we'll finally get a proper DX release of that version.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In one shot in the trailer, we have 3 SV-262’s and 3 VF-31’s flying in formation. So I hope this means a release of everything! The colors and new design potential are just wonderful for new toys!

twich

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kkx said:

Me too, my desire for a 31A is reignited. I think you raised the demand for 31A for quite a bit.

In some old HK forum they can this: "spreading the poison".

*insert this is macrossworld meme here* :rolleyes:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

So, something a little weird is going on with the Delta 06 pic.  I think the wing boosters have definitely been tweaked a little, since I don't remember those little fins poking out near the rear, but the overall design still looks almost identical.

The thing that I noticed most is that the boosters on that 06 pic are angled down, as if they have folded down halfway between the wingtips and the main wing.  The existing booster mount on the 31 series can't do that, since the booster locks down to the base of the tail once folded over.

All that aside, I'm absolutely stoked for the idea that we'll be getting a bunch of 31A derivatives for the next movie, and possibly an excuse for Bandai to actually make more of the best version of the 31, on top of what looks like a new variant of the mission pack.  ^_^ 

The boosters are mounted like the lil drakens were on Messers 31F in the Delta movie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, twich said:

In one shot in the trailer, we have 3 SV-262’s and 3 VF-31’s flying in formation. So I hope this means a release of everything! The colors and new design potential are just wonderful for new toys!

twich

All three of those 31’s have forward swept wings in that scene too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I wonder how many new releases we are looking at for the new movie....

1. New enemy VF( this seems a given)

2. New VF-31J(green one hypothesized to be flown by one of the Aerial Knight) Delta 06

3. New sorta VF-31A looking fighter that Chuck, Mirage are flying with Delta Wings(2 releases possible)

4. SV-262Ba x several variants

5. new Super packs for the VF-31’s that give the wings the TIE Interceptor look

6. new container packs with new gun pods as teased with the Green VF-31J with new super parts, also teased the fold speaker container pod

7. the new drone thing(could be variable drone) (VD?) with the number 09

Anything I missed? Conjecture about Macross toy releases is so fun and expensive!

 

Twich

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...