Provided they didn't alter the base mold significantly (which as it would cost more money for no possible gain is highly unlikely) there shouldn't be any issues.

Also unless I'm mistaken on how the brackets attach the supers should work even with the drakkens attached; the brackets for the drakkens appear to attach to the outboard hardpoint and since the drakkens mount vertically I think there should be enough clearance for the boosters to attach normaly.

19 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

The thing that stops me from handling my collection more is how anal I can be about poses.  These are display toys more than anything else to me, so when I feel like handling a particular piece, I remember how long its going to take for me to get it back into a pose that I feel comfortable with.  I often decide it just isn't worth handling in the first place. :wacko:

I can definitely identify with that. My Macross collection v4.0 is four VFs in a display where, due to space restrictions, two have to be fighter mode and the other two can be battroid or gerwalk. Once I get a couple of good battroid/gerwalk poses I have to work to convince myself to rotate the display. Thankfully it is my four favorite VFs so I do eventually get the urge to see the other modes. 

Got my Mirage parts today——is there an easy way to tell which forearm shield is L/R?   They are very similar but not identical—-the mounting points are like 1mm offset from center and slightly angled, and they are perfectly mirrored so I’m pretty sure it’s intentional.  

(And being dedicated L/R I’m disappointed the numbering isn’t mirrored)

Heeey!

So disgrace hit home and the cleanning lady managed to lose the head antenna of my 31F....

Hope she had done it a few weeks earlier so I could have ordered the new hayate 31F...

I take my words back Ban Dai... please keep reissuing everything 

:(

Ps valks will always scratch paint or plastic if transformed. Its normal when tolerances are this tight.

On 7/6/2018 at 10:42 AM, RealJayDee said:

Heeey!

So disgrace hit home and the cleanning lady managed to lose the head antenna of my 31F....

Hope she had done it a few weeks earlier so I could have ordered the new hayate 31F...

I take my words back Ban Dai... please keep reissuing everything 

:(

Ps valks will always scratch paint or plastic if transformed. Its normal when tolerances are this tight.

Same thing happened to me! But yes, luckily it comes with an extra one. 

6 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

Haven't seen anyone update on receiving preparation or shipping notice from NY on their 31A orders.

On a separate note, when can we expect websites to re-open their POs for the 31S?

Ohh they finally delivered mine, came through in the end.

Part of the group that raised a ticket and told them I would wait it out.

No new VF-31A shipments from NY?

Sounds like they may have run through their mid-June restock. I wonder how many they will ship in the coming weeks/months and/or if they will start offering store credits to those that did not receive their orders yet. 

9 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

No new VF-31A shipments from NY?

Sounds like they may have run through their mid-June restock. I wonder how many they will ship in the coming weeks/months and/or if they will start offering store credits to those that did not receive their orders yet. 

That's the problem with NY with this order. They don't offer the store credit as an option initially. They will offer it the moment you keep on bugging them about your undelivered order. So I doubt they will just sent emails to everyone stating 'we're having hard time to get more stocks so we're just going to give you store credit on your next purchase'.

Edited by no3Ljm

22 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

Guys....I order separately 2 vf-31f from HLJ and received the confirmation email but when I check my account only one open order can be seen. Wat happen to my other order? Any idea?

Maximum quantity for pre-orders was 1, they cancelled the other one.

49 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

Guys....I order separately 2 vf-31f from HLJ and received the confirmation email but when I check my account only one open order can be seen. Wat happen to my other order? Any idea?

You are very lucky to be able to order 2 VF-31F separately from NY. A lot of us here could not even get 1 from them.

It was HLJ....  They send me the confirmation email after that. Thought that's it till just now I went to check n only one order. The other is missing n they did not even bother to email me about it.... First time being able to PO at normal price....

If I had known would have order another one from NY...

26 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

It was HLJ....  They send me the confirmation email after that. Thought that's it till just now I went to check n only one order. The other is missing n they did not even bother to email me about it.... First time being able to PO at normal price....

Sorry my bad for misreading. =)

2 hours ago, mamboeidos said:

consider yourself lucky that HLJ did not suspend your account for preorder muliples of items that's limited to "1 per customer" 

When you look in your cart /before checking out, it do show "limit 1 per customer".

so keep that in mind when you preorder items with HLJ in the future and look at the item limited in your cart.  (dx chogokin,hi-metal r, metal builds are 99% limited to 1)

HLJ don't like it when you try to go around their policy.  Many have their accounts suspended before (me included), and some even lost their other preorders.

With N-Y, unless you are really fast, you will get the wheel of Death. lol.:lol:

I'm still waiting for my order, after numerous pesterings.  I ordered 10/7 03:05:09 #488952 and have sent multiple bugging tickets: still no movement.

I'm also in the boat of "never using NY again" despite their low prices.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

You mean one exclusive item, not “items”. :p

Oh yes. I do mean items. Because another ‘exclusive item’ got lost in transit and up to now I haven’t heard anything nor having reimbursement from them even though I keep on asking them via chat and ticket system. And it really tests your patience. So yes it’s ‘items’. :db:

1 hour ago, technoblue said:

The 31A situation is the worst, with so many customers being kept in limbo for months. I think what NY is doing goes way beyond patience.

:rofl: hahaha seriously; nearly 4 months later...still waiting. 

26 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Oh yes. I do mean items. Because another ‘exclusive item’ got lost in transit and up to now I haven’t heard anything nor having reimbursement from them even though I keep on asking them via chat and ticket system. And it really tests your patience. So yes it’s ‘items’. :db:

Ah, that sucks. Lost in transit doesn't sound like something that is there fault but I get the annoyance of it.

11 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Ah, that sucks. Lost in transit doesn't sound like something that is there fault but I get the annoyance of it.

True. I don't blame them actually. It's just their lack of customer service. At this point, I already stopped asking them about that missing exclusive item so that it won't jeopardize the VF-31A that I'm waiting for from them. :rolleyes: