3 hours ago, SpaceCowboy said:

Just got my 2 VF-31As from NY yesterday for anyone keeping track.  Order# 488782

Nice! Congrats! ;) :good:

By now, most of us here got tired of tracking. We’re now just waiting for a miracle. :search:

Again, pretty sure at that stage the order numbers don't mean anything. Seems they're just trying to clear out the first 4 days of preorders, that's it. Don't think it's got anything to do with the chosen shipping method either. At that rate I don't get how they're expecting to even reach mid-October or later orders. Aside from that phone call that mentioned some expected mid-May stocks, there hasn't been any official confirmation of any expected stocks as far as I know.  Anyway, we'll see what happens....:rolleyes:

So, if NY is still clearing orders within the first few days I am wondering: how far have they progressed? How many orders were placed in the following weeks? My order was placed on the 25th and I am wondering if fullfillment is a pipe dream, or will just take time. I am willing to wait. Will NY come through in the end?

Edited by funkymonkeyjavajunky

Going by the single orders shipped out in the last month or so they're going by order number at this point, though it looks like they've started to go back and do multiple-piece order that are older as well.

As far as I'm aware they've shipped all the 10/6 single-piece orders, and some of the earliest 10/7 single orders.

14 hours ago, eXis10z said:

someone went with the latter.

Pleased that my post has gotten someone to finally decide to get the 31a after much serious thought. 

It's the second week of June and hopefully that all the orders of the 31a from NY gets shipped out then Arad's 31s release two months later (which is a mass release). 

8 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Again, pretty sure at that stage the order numbers don't mean anything. Seems they're just trying to clear out the first 4 days of preorders, that's it. Don't think it's got anything to do with the chosen shipping method either. At that rate I don't get how they're expecting to even reach mid-October or later orders. Aside from that phone call that mentioned some expected mid-May stocks, there hasn't been any official confirmation of any expected stocks as far as I know.  Anyway, we'll see what happens....:rolleyes:

1st 4 days? they haven't even scratched the 2nd day, I only know of a special case of someone ordering on the 10th and got theirs aside from that nothing, my order is on the 7th at ard 10am and still no movement.

7 hours ago, Guyffon said:

1st 4 days? they haven't even scratched the 2nd day, I only know of a special case of someone ordering on the 10th and got theirs aside from that nothing, my order is on the 7th at ard 10am and still no movement

*Shhh* better not mention that person.....I did in a post way back when we were first trying to figure out what was happening, he bit my head off for no reason whatsoever....<_<

4 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

*Shhh* better not mention that person.....I did in a post way back when we were first trying to figure out what was happening, he bit my head off for no reason whatsoever....<_<

Lol, hope he did not hear us talking baout him then :p

4 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

7 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

Lol, hope he did not hear us talking baout him then :p

Lol. I didn’t realize that was considered “biting someone’s head off”. And there was definitely a reason for my reaction.

But anyways, I already said no worries about it long ago so not sure why there’s still some animosity here. It’s all good.

Long time lurker here. I sent a standard ticket requesting status on my VF-31A pre-order. And 24 hrs later I got a reply saying that the vendor is sending them in small batches. Then 5 min later got another NY email stating my order was in prep. So I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask for order status. My order was placed on 11 Oct...was on a business trip so wasn't able to pre-order on the 7th.

image.png.2850e4ed71c4da3cd6de8d57c3dd3f1b.png

image.png

Edited by Wally

Welp, they sure as hell are not going by order number or date. 

Pretty sure there are a bunch of folks that ordered before 10/11 that haven’t heard a peep (myself included). I’ve already submitted two tickets so that didn’t help in my case. 

413231CE-367A-4266-9F43-E332D5E84918.jpeg

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

8 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

But anyways, I already said no worries about it long ago so not sure why there’s still some animosity here. It’s all good.

No animosity whatsoever, just sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Edit: as for the order numbers...been saying it for a while that it's more or less out of a hat......-_-

Edited by Kinzoku VF
Forgot to mention something

Let’s not start downvoting folks who got their orders lol

NY are the people who don’t understand the concepts of math or customer service. Go down vote them :good:

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Let’s not start downvoting folks who got their orders lol

NY are the people who don’t understand the concepts of math or customer service. Go down vote them :good:

Already did with my wallet, no more ordering from then for now onwards.

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

As I was downloading vacation photos I found this photo I had taken before my vacation. :lol:

41884763555_59b1c1027b_h.jpg

Wow! Now that's a great shot!

The Kairos looks so left out without super parts, like the poor kid whose parents couldn't afford a uniform. /flashbacktraumaticchildhood

51 minutes ago, thlien said:

Woohoo!

I saw the threads and sent NY a ticket.  A few hours later I get a in progress notice.

Not sure if it's coincidence, but I'll take it.

Good luck rest of you who ordered on 10/07.

image.png.a6efdc4369f06c70e1d9d583b659fbe3.png

Another 10/7 order (09:34) here. Also received the preparation in progress status update. Staying cautious until I get a tracking number and shipment notification though. But at least it’s a status update. 

0E29A4B8-5371-42E5-ACE7-3E17248340A0.jpeg

Sent a ticket for the heck of it.

Thank you for your message

We apologies for the delay we have, soon we get the Kairos we will send your pre order
The maker send little by little , it's behind our control

We will do our best to send soon as possible your pre order

Please don't hesitate to send another message if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service

Well I got a new reply, looks like they have replaced Fabrice with Fiona now, this is their reply:

"Hello 

Thank you for your message

We still waiting our stock from the maker, we receive a little by little. Soon we have it we will send your order

It's behind our control, so we cannot give you an exact day of shipment 

Please don't hesitate to send another message if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service"