Just checked my N-Y account, seeing if there's any activity on the Mirage Super Pack front-----nope, utterly unchanged since Dec.   Seems odd that some are shipping and some seem to be waiting until the end of the month.  Mine is a solo pre-order, it's not waiting on anyting else. 

4 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Bandai-DX-VF-31C-13.jpgI’m still a bit scared to transform this thing LOL. I may need to get a spare Messer unit MISB...

Thanks for that. I got a Messer with super parts on the way- with the plan to keep it in battroid so hopefully I'll avoid this extent of rubbing or at all. 

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Can we please lay off the 31C Super Parts panic until at least after the 28th, which is when they said it should come out? Just don't want to jinx anything, lol. 

Wait. So who's panicking now? :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Hopefully no one. But it seems like some people might be getting antsy because some already shipped and theirs hasn't. 

I preordered mine from Nippon-Yasan. What else could go wrong? :rolleyes:

Atleast, I'm already trained how to react when I found out that the Super Parts will get delayed again. Well, which it already has since NY already moved the date to the 28th knowing that some members have theirs shipped already from the said store. And no, I'm not panicking... yet. :lol: 

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

I preordered mine from Nippon-Yasan. What else could go wrong? :rolleyes:

Atleast, I'm already trained how to react when I found out that the Super Parts will get delayed again. Well, which it already has since NY already moved the date to the 28th knowing that some members have theirs shipped already from the said store. And no, I'm not panicking... yet. :lol: 

Not really delayed. The original date was the 31st and they moved it up to the 28th. Guess they got some stock early for those that already shipped. They are horrible for shipping some early but not all. ;):D

14 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Not really delayed. The original date was the 31st and they moved it up to the 28th. Guess they got some stock early for those that already shipped. They are horrible for shipping some early but not all. ;):D

You're right. Not delayed. Sorry for that. I was just thinking 'delayed' because I know I received a change of release date email, and then some members here already have theirs shipped. So in my head, it's more like mine got 'delayed' again. :lol:

Anyways, let's just wait and see. We have 9 more days to go. ^_^ 

Related image:DImage result for beaker gif

Edited by slide

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You're right. Not delayed. Sorry for that. I was just thinking 'delayed' because I know I received a change of release date email, and then some members here already have theirs shipped. So in my head, it's more like mine got 'delayed' again. :lol:

Anyways, let's just wait and see. We have 9 more days to go. ^_^ 

The official release date is 15 May but NY sometimes has a delay in receiving their stocks due to bulk delivery at the month end with the other items released in the same month. 

I am more keen to see if the rumored mid May stock of the 31A is in. If it’s indeed in, NY should start delivery this coming week. 

11 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

The official release date is 15 May but NY sometimes has a delay in receiving their stocks due to bulk delivery at the month end with the other items released in the same month. 

I am more keen to see if the rumored mid May stock of the 31A is in. If it’s indeed in, NY should start delivery this coming week. 

I agree. We need to stay positive. ^_^ 

On 20/05/2018 at 6:59 AM, CharlesXavier said:

Don't know why, but I somehow feel they're making us wait like morons for nothing. I don't think it's gonna happen :(.

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Mirage all dressed up.

42265431431_2f8def92d9_h.jpg

@Saburo, would you mind telling me how the lights inside your detolfs are set up? The display looks gorgeous and I’m hoping to try and set up an array of detolfs for my small but growing VF collection in the spare room. Thanks!

5 hours ago, rdrunner said:

@Saburo, would you mind telling me how the lights inside your detolfs are set up? The display looks gorgeous and I’m hoping to try and set up an array of detolfs for my small but growing VF collection in the spare room. Thanks!

@rdrunner, the lights are the Dioder strip lights from Ikea.  I mounted the strip lights to the glass base plates, routed the the wires along the metal frame and down to the base of the detolf.  The wires were passed through a hole I drilled at the bottom of the base plate.  Hope that helps.

36 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

Bought n receive the goods before? Because I heard that most of their rating can be bought

Yep, I buy 3P TFs from there and always got a great deal and received exactly what I wanted. There is a good thread on TFW that lists the reputable sellers. Not sure about Macross products because I haven't bought any from there but I think some people here may have and mentioned it in the knock off thread.

I just won me a vf-31A of YJP for a cool 37800 yen since I got tired of constantly refreshing my order status at NY.

In other words, it looks like the price is starting to stabilize from the craziness of a month ago: have hope my friends!

If NY actually does come through with my PO, I'll be more than happy to have a pair.  Yeesh.  Time to start selling off other bits of my collection or a kidney to make rent!

1 hour ago, dur said:

I just won me a vf-31A of YJP for a cool 37800 yen since I got tired of constantly refreshing my order status at NY.

In other words, it looks like the price is starting to stabilize from the craziness of a month ago: have hope my friends!

If NY actually does come through with my PO, I'll be more than happy to have a pair.  Yeesh.  Time to start selling off other bits of my collection or a kidney to make rent!

Nice deal! I paid much more for mine via proxy. I should have waited because I don’t really want them for the price I paid anymore lol

Leason learned...also frakk you NY :)

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

11 hours ago, Saburo said:

@rdrunner, the lights are the Dioder strip lights from Ikea.  I mounted the strip lights to the glass base plates, routed the the wires along the metal frame and down to the base of the detolf.  The wires were passed through a hole I drilled at the bottom of the base plate.  Hope that helps.

Thanks very much, right now I have two detolfs and use the dioder strip lights tied to the sides of the metal frame vertically (if you know what I mean), but still seems a little dark to me, so I may have to reconfigure them the way you did.

I love the way you have organized your collection and it feels spacious and uncluttered.  Mine is an overcrowded glass prison right now, where everybody has to stand up to occupy the least amount of space available, LOL.

1 hour ago, rdrunner said:

Thanks very much, right now I have two detolfs and use the dioder strip lights tied to the sides of the metal frame vertically (if you know what I mean), but still seems a little dark to me, so I may have to reconfigure them the way you did.

I love the way you have organized your collection and it feels spacious and uncluttered.  Mine is an overcrowded glass prison right now, where everybody has to stand up to occupy the least amount of space available, LOL.

Can you post a picture of your setup? I was planning on going with a vertical light setup like that in one of my cabinets.