Oh wow; I have a po at bandaionline for some ridiculous markup (~24000 JY plus shipping). Was hoping to cancel once it opened up again at AA or HLJ but I may just leave it to guarantee I get one at release.

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

That's what it says on the tamashii site but I don't see any updates on retailer sites.

Maybe they've decided they're spacing them out a bit too much, so they're bumping the schedule forward by increments? Seems unlikely, but we can hope.

Exciting! Hopefully I'll be able to get my missiles painted up by then.

3 hours ago, Duymon said:

oooh.. forgot those VF-31As...

Maybe I'll grab a pair or trio like the 25A.

real Cannon Fodders = VF-171 Nightmare Plus and I have way more than enough of those.

Gotta get three!  I only bought two 25A's and I wish I had grabbed one more.

Edited by Mommar

Hopefully the lack of any additional VF-31C pre-order windows and any new Delta announcements doesn't mean that Bandai has moved on to better selling products. The show may have been a big disappointment but I do like the designs. Maybe they are just waiting for the movies to help drive interest back up, but after 9/9 there won't be a new valk in the pipeline for the first time in I don't remember how long (maybe ever?).

10 hours ago, Mommar said:

Comparing the Frontier Valks is tricky because of the second round of V2's released.  Though it does seem like the four primary valks were released before the movies were since there was also the film version of the 25F released.  It was around the second movie that the V2 releases, starting with the 29, came out.  Kinda/sorta the 27 before that too.

See, now I remember!  That's right, the V1 Frontier line came out after the TV Series and the V2 was quite a bit later. Thanks for jogging my memory.

My point is that Bandai set a precedent with Frontier toys that could be applied to the Delta DX line, in that not everything was out, even after the TV series had wrapped.  It's just as possible the VF-171 "Delta Version" along with all the other so far unreleased Valks (VF-31E, VF-31A, SV-262Ba...) may still be to come, in exactly the same fashion the Frontier ones were released.

44 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

You silly man. Bandai doesn't do stickers. You'll have to buy another 31A if you want Arad's insignia. :)

Hahaha! Shame on me. I should know better lol. I'm more surprised on the lack of announcements for any of the SV-262s.

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Don't fret guys. I'm sure there will be more of the 31C available after release. If I'm wrong, may lightning strike noel. :D

SHAZAM!
zqRzZJ1.gif

Anyways, you're mean, Lolicon. Hahaha! :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Why?  There weren't anymore of Michaels 25G after pre-orders sold out.

Oh. Think positive, Mommar. I still want one. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, Loop said:

You would think someone is bound to either not pay up or cancel around the time of release.

Who knows? If ever there's one willing to let go, they can just PM me. ^_^

But let's hope that it will be available once it gets released. 

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

Why?  There weren't anymore of Michaels 25G after pre-orders sold out.

irc, there were plenty of Michael 25G below 18,000 yen  (and yen was weaker than now), the stocks got sold out when Ozma got reissued (along with Alto getting bunch of reissue) which made collector realize that collecting them all is now possible. (but all it did is transfer the pricing of Ozma to Michael)

3 hours ago, Loop said:

Man I wish I would have kept that 3rd order now. When I dropped it the night of the pre-order I announced it here saw it go back in stock then get snapped up within about a minute.

Don't feel bad. Be thankful you secured two PO's. While some of us here still waiting to score our first one. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Damn I was expecting it to hit at the end of the month. Now I gotta suddenly pay for three of them lol

Have one ship it to me. I'm willing to take one load off from your 3 orders if you want. :rolleyes: