15 minutes ago, Petrov27 said:

iHas anyone ever had a figinstock alert on the 31C? I had many for the previous releases but not a single on on the C

No one yet. Everyone here including me still waiting for it. 

Edited by no3Ljm

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

Screw that.

Haha agreed. I have it and while it looks nice, it was my first and will probably be my last Figuarts Zero figure. I prefer to pose my figures myself and be able to change the pose anytime. However, that new Daishogun DC Zero figure looks kinda nice and seems to have some level of articulation. 

48 minutes ago, Mac said:

Sorry, Have to ask again....

Anybody try and remove the super parts boosters on your vf 31? I was trying to remove it to put away and it is impossible to move the tab to release the boosters.

Did you try to move the booster away from the wings to expose the mounting base before using the tab? It's not gonna let you move the tab since the mounting base with the part the slide tab is for (blue part under highlighted area in Step 1) is recessed within the booster until you pull it out.

599dcd5608cec_Screenshot2017-08-23at8_43_29AM.thumb.png.34541dfef690dc0a3a154a61fbfc02c2.png

Edited by wmkjr
Inserted image

On 8/19/2017 at 11:32 PM, Mommar said:

Is that a Figuarts Zero figure?  Doesn't look poseable at all.  Too bad, if it were a proper figure I'd buy her, and the other pilots as well.

I'm getting the Mirage bikini figure whenever they decide to paint and release her.

That new picture looks good. It will be time to find one soon I guess.

3 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Did you try to move the booster away from the wings to expose the mounting base before using the tab? It's not gonna let you move the tab since the mounting base with the part the slide tab is for (blue part under highlighted area in Step 1) is recessed within the booster until you pull it out.

599dcd5608cec_Screenshot2017-08-23at8_43_29AM.thumb.png.34541dfef690dc0a3a154a61fbfc02c2.png

Thanks! I'll try that when I get home.

Due to circumstances, I can't keep my order of VF-31C at amiami...  instead of just canceling, PM me and we can work a deal so I ship to you from amiami.

This will be at cost so you will need to pay me the item price first and then pay for the shipping when it arrives.  

(VF-31C reserved closed :)

Thanks.

Edited by stormshadow0621

1 hour ago, recon said:

Hi guys. Need your views, should i get the VF-31J hayate or wait for the VF-31J flying knight ver if bandai were to release it?

I'd say get the original if you want to match it with a 31C for the faux M&M pairing. Get the last episode colours if you're willing to wait for a figure we haven't even seen yet, and would fight to the death for (based on preorders so far).

Just my view of course :) The 31C preorder was so tense that if I get a 31E as well I'll consider my mission complete.

Edited by WaferMouse

12 hours ago, recon said:

Hi guys. Need your views, should i get the VF-31J hayate or wait for the VF-31J flying knight ver if bandai were to release it?

Just had a tot, would the future delta movie versions b any different? If not maybe a possibility of a re-release of hayate' valk?

Speculation of course, but if u really like hayate's version and it's a good price then get it.

12 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Bandai is reserving em for p-bandai mayhaps?

the other thing also is will recent  the delta movie announcement influence the release in anyway?

I'd laugh and cry if they release all 4 versions left only to do something like movie (renewal) versions after.

Maybe something small like the movie versions would have clear tinted cockpits and recessed crystals or something.

Edited by wmkjr

4 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

I'd laugh and cry if they release all 4 versions left only to do something like movie (renewal) versions after.

Maybe something small like the movie versions would have clear tinted cockpits and recessed crystals or something.

Opps I have tot too much Lolz...

Just need to look at the frontier release schedule to see if there's any pattern we can glean from that. Did the movie(s) come out before all the tv variants had been released? Seems like the CF VF-25 wasn't released till after the movie but perhaps I'm mistaken. 

7 minutes ago, mickyg said:

Just need to look at the frontier release schedule to see if there's any pattern we can glean from that. Did the movie(s) come out before all the tv variants had been released? Seems like the CF VF-25 wasn't released till after the movie but perhaps I'm mistaken. 

The terrible version 1 DX Chogokins came out before the movies. All the Renewal versions came out after the movies.

Edited by mickyg
Bizarre double post...

Comparing the Frontier Valks is tricky because of the second round of V2's released.  Though it does seem like the four primary valks were released before the movies were since there was also the film version of the 25F released.  It was around the second movie that the V2 releases, starting with the 29, came out.  Kinda/sorta the 27 before that too.

In delta's case however the versions so far have been excellent, so any movie versions these time may really be limited to markings or props. Time will tell I guess but am really intrigued to see how they will space these out. In between the movie and new series, will bandai's factory or our wallets be able to keep up?

Srsly I just wish they'd get the last two delta valks out asap so that I can finish up my hobby budget planning for 2018. Pretty much outside of those two VF-31's my 2018 hobby budget will go towards Side Labor Patlabor, HM-R and Nintendo Switch stuff.