On 7/18/2017 at 8:19 AM, Lord_Of_Tetris said:

Newbie question: What is NY, can I have a link, and is it reliable? :D

I wouldn't deal with them. From experience and what I've read from others, if anything goes wrong, broken part, badly damaged box, or anything that requires them to actually do more than take orders. They will be less than helpful. There was a really informative post about them on MyFigureCollection in the Sellers forum.

16 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I expected Arad to be released dec but that appears not be happening. I'm okay with that as there is a ton of other stuff to get till dec.

Seeing how the pre-order for Mirage's 31 went up five months (Apr) before the release date (Sep), I think we may be a bit late for a Dec DX release.

But then again, it was only 3 months between pre-order (Jan) and release (Apr) for Messer's, so it may still be possible.

I honestly don't mind if they release the rest of the DX VF-31's next year. My wallet really deserves a breather. :rolleyes:

Besides, I still need to secure a preorder of Mirage's VF-31C. Someday... :unsure:

And like Sandman said, there's tons of other (Macross) stuff to get til December. Merry Christmas guys! ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

Maybe they're going to give Arad some hero moments in the movie before they release? Though I was starting to assume that they were saving the alternate colour versions and Kairos for post-movie release. Schedule seems pretty tight.

PS. I just realised: more hype for the 31E. Nooooo.

Edited by WaferMouse

On 8/9/2017 at 10:21 AM, Sandman said:

I expected Arad to be released dec but that appears not be happening. I'm okay with that as there is a ton of other stuff to get till dec.

On 8/9/2017 at 9:31 AM, Graham said:

Wondering if Arad and Chuck's DXs will ever be released. Seems a long time since any news, especially for Chuck :(

And of course the holy grail VF-31A.

Yea, this is kinda worrisome... Abnormal gap period...

What's the... "usual" timing of these things? Do they release Macross stuff as like its own sub-line of toys, or is it considered part of the larger DX Chogokin line? And is there a history or something of Bandai releasing the cannon fodder during movie releases? 

Edited by kajnrig

I wonder if she is that popular to where all the slot for pre-order stayed full. I have a feeling though if you guys keep stalking places like HLJ someone is bound to cancel an order. You could use fig in stock, but that barely works for me as the mails come through I'm sleep :lol: