9 hours ago, OzmaLee74 said:

Got the same invoice from NY asking for $4 bucks saying that original shipping estimate was incorrect.

Is this EMS? I was just ask Y300 for my Registered ECO option. I just use Registered ECO for Bandai Premium from them. Just to save a little.

8 hours ago, eggy99 said:

That seems like the standard practice for NY on Bandai premium items now. Promise a great price up front then charge you more at ship time. 

Any other stores do this? BigInJapan? CDJapan?

Anyone used Buyee to purchase from Bandai Premium before? I just received advertising from them about it and tempted to use them for my Messer Super Packs order.

I wanted to try Buyee for Bandai Premium stuff. But sad to say not all Premium items is available thru them. If you browse the links they have, it's just some few old Premium items.

44 minutes ago, Saburo said:

For everyone that has gotten invoiced for additional shipping from NY what shipping method did you select?

Hey Saburo. I always select Registered ECO for Bandai Premium items. I was aksed to pay additional Y300 / $2.79.

Edit: Replaced SAL with ECO. 

Edited by no3Ljm

8 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I have two super parts on order from N-Y. One with ems and the other sal. I've only gotten one invoice for an extra $5 US, so far.

Which option you were asked to pay $5? And is your SAL option Registered?

I just realized mine is not Registered SAL. It's Registered ECO.

5 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Which option you were asked to pay $5? And is your SAL option Registered?

I just realized mine is not Registered SAL. It's Registered ECO.

I was asked to pay for the ems shipment. The sal was sal registered.

8 hours ago, eggy99 said:

That seems like the standard practice for NY on Bandai premium items now. Promise a great price up front then charge you more at ship time. 

Any other stores do this? BigInJapan? CDJapan?

Anyone used Buyee to purchase from Bandai Premium before? I just received advertising from them about it and tempted to use them for my Messer Super Packs order.

Biginjapan is one of the few stores that honors their shipping quote.  I have never recieved extra payment request from them even when the item came out heavier or bigger than expected.

10 minutes ago, F360 said:

Biginjapan is one of the few stores that honors their shipping quote.  I have never recieved extra payment request from them even when the item came out heavier or bigger than expected.

This is something new though. I used NY a lot before they switched to prepay and i never got hit with any extra charge. 

I got an email from NY about the shipping fee. It says I would receive a paypal invoice about the new shipping fee difference. However, I was using credit card when I placed my pre-order month ago. And after 7 hours of the inital email I haven't received any invoce what-so-ever. I submitted a ticket asking about it and haven't got a reply (after 7 hours). So what to do now? Wait for them to anwser the ticket?

22 minutes ago, ridgebacks said:

I got an email from NY about the shipping fee. It says I would receive a paypal invoice about the new shipping fee difference. However, I was using credit card when I placed my pre-order month ago. And after 7 hours of the inital email I haven't received any invoce what-so-ever. I submitted a ticket asking about it and haven't got a reply (after 7 hours). So what to do now? Wait for them to anwser the ticket?

You can also check you paypal account to see if its there too.

I got invoice for an extra 300 yen for the packs, which amounted to less than 3 USD, but it's still annoying, specially when just about every other retailer would honor their original charge.  Oh well, I suppose these quirks theirs are the price we pay for the convenience they offer in securing these web-shop exclusives.:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, ridgebacks said:

Try checking your email again to see if they sent the invoice. Mine showed up there and hasn't appeared on the NY orders page yet.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Not to mention always having prices lower than the competition even with shipping charges compared to others without shipping...so much to complain about, lol!

I think you and I have similar experiences with them where the pros outweigh the cons.

10 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I think you and I have similar experiences with them where the pros outweigh the cons.

Haha, in the end, I don't care about any of these companies. They are providing a service of getting me product I want. Whoever can do that for the lowest price gets my business because I end up with the same product. I consistently see complaints about NY but they must have different factors involved in order to consistently offer the lowest prices. It doesn't matter to me if I have to pay an extra $2 to ship something if my final price is the same as just the product without shipping elsewhere. If that is morally wrong for some people to accept, just pay more for the product elsewhere. 

As much as i like NY, they do bug me at times...especially when i want to go to the page where it displays my account/orders/etc..i cant seem to find a link for it! I normally log-off and login again to get to that page...

Plus the combining shipment method is....messy..

User experience i guess.

That being said, i will still use em if their prices are competitive...

6 hours ago, F360 said:

You can also check you paypal account to see if its there too.

Nope. I'm sure I didn't give them my paypal when I placed the order. I've checked on my credit card, paypal, no charges so far. It's a bit over 12 hours and I still haven't heard from NY yet.

Also, on my NY order history page, the super pack order status is "waiting for customer reply". Yet I can't find any space to submit my reply other than sending their customer support a ticket.

Guess I will just wait a bit more.

Wow, the wing booster parts have a clever attachment and locking mechanism. It seems well designed and you can easily see how the 31 toy was engineered to accept the Super Parts without the attachment spots being too noticeable. Well done. 

Oh Frak! The SP arm shields covers are removable?! Now that raises SP customization's a notch higher by swapping model numbers around...

Swap in the 02 into hayates blue 05 SP...and you get a true blue SP 02 version to put on messer...heheh..

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

:wub:  Snaps on so easily and looks sturdy too! 

i got hit w 420yen extra for shipping..can't wait to slap it on messer!!

Can't wait to do the same too. But mine is Registered ECO so it might take awhile to get here. I'll await your pics then. ;) 

3 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Guys if you're buying multiples use biginjapan 

Ha! Too late, David. :( If I only known this I should've done it with my 2 Messer's Super Parts.

45 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Can't wait to do the same too. But mine is Registered ECO so it might take awhile to get here. I'll await your pics then. ;) 

Ha! Too late, David. :( If I only known this I should've done it with my 2 Messer's Super Parts.

hey noel, i really think biginjapan is overlooked and underrated bc Ny has lower initial sticker price but it comes out cheaper using express combined shipping if you buy more than one @ biginjapan.

maybe next time we should post shipped prices side by side for people to compare^_^

Edited by davidwhangchoi

2 hours ago, IXTL said:
*snipping pictures*

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Wow the 31 towers over the 25!

The msg chain base and 31j pair nicely. I would not have put the base together like that but it looks very cool B))

That -25 is a non-renewal, though, right?