42 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

That's true. It should be just Delta 04. Since Arad moved Mirage to be Delta 02.

But the most important question is why did this show even lasted beyond episode 11. So they can milk the 31J mold with different paint scheme down the line? ;) 

Actually, their call signs and their plane numbers were never matching. Hayate flew 05 even after he became Delta-4, and when he flew Messer's plane it was still 02. Mirage also always flew 04 despite her promotion.

10 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

Actually, their call signs and their plane numbers were never matching. Hayate flew 05 even after he became Delta-4, and when he flew Messer's plane it was still 02. Mirage also always flew 04 despite her promotion.

Yes I know that. But those were their existing craft. 

This is a brand new aircraft built / painted well after their promotions. 

It's the least of the show's problems in any case. 

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Yes I know that. But those were their existing craft. 

This is a brand new aircraft built / painted well after their promotions. 

It's the least of the show's problems in any case. 

Mirage was still flying Unit 04 though, Hayate couldn't just take that number, and Unit 02 still existed as Messer's plane, even if he wasn't using it anymore. Besides, it isn't a production number, it is the designation of that aircraft. The new Unit 05 was a replacement for the nuked one. The only change is paint and some flight data from Unit 02. It seems to be exactly as it appears, aircraft designation is independent of their team position/call signs.

59 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

Mirage was still flying Unit 04 though, Hayate couldn't just take that number, and Unit 02 still existed as Messer's plane, even if he wasn't using it anymore. Besides, it isn't a production number, it is the designation of that aircraft. The new Unit 05 was a replacement for the nuked one. The only change is paint and some flight data from Unit 02. It seems to be exactly as it appears, aircraft designation is independent of their team position/call signs.

OK cool to know. Thanks! 

However, I'm still holding it against the show, because it gives me another thing to hold against it for being so terrible. :lol:

Looks the same I think. ;)

IMG_7007.PNG

IMG_7010.JPG

Does that mean time to order another overpriced Web Exclusive Super Parts? ^_^

Edit: Shoots. Now you made me think if I should get another one as well. Oh boy... :unsure:

Edited by no3Ljm

17 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Looks the same I think. ;)

IMG_7010.JPG

Does that mean time to order another overpriced Web Exclusive Super Parts? ^_^

Here is my pouring fuel to the fire by saying....ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone hayate's FP's can be used in the future.....:lol:

That is, if ever a naked 05 reaper comes.... Who knows maybe a separate future fast pack with reaction missiles (in ep 26)...
Its speculation time on hayate's web exclusive fast packs! ;)

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It kinda looks like YF-30 Chronos body with VF-31 Siegfried's front swept wing. Probably displaying the design transition from YF-30 to VF-31(?).

Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 5.42.39 PM.png

Yooo, a YF-30 with forward swept wing?? If they actually release this (as the YF-31 or YF-30X or whatever) I'd be all over that!

Edited by Raptor One

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It kinda looks like YF-30 Chronos body with VF-31 Siegfried's front swept wing. Probably displaying the design transition from YF-30 to VF-31(?).

Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 5.42.39 PM.png

very interesting indeed! perhaps an early 31 prototype which was much more closely based on the 30.. glad that didn't happen and the 31 became more of its own thing. Not there is anything really wrong with the 30, its just the 31 is considerably better! 

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

Here is my pouring fuel to the fire by saying....ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone hayate's FP's can be used in the future.....:lol:

That is, if ever a naked 05 reaper comes.... Who knows maybe a separate future fast pack with reaction missiles (in ep 26)...
Its speculation time on hayate's web exclusive fast packs! ;)

Oh man. I'm seriously thinking now for another set. Hahaha! :lol: You'll never know. But the thing is, if ever I order it, I have to pay for another shipping method. Registed ECO perhaps this time? ^_^ But kidding aside, the Super Parts looks nice with that black trimming on the VF-31J's wing. Let's hope they will release a new VF-31J(Knight) version. Or whatever that's called. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Duymon said:

Even if they release a 31j messer web exclusive I wouldn't buy super parts for it.

Super parts look pretty ugly imho. The just don't fit the valks as well as the VF-25 Super / ARmored parts did

We haven't seen the actual Super Parts for the VF-31. Maybe it will fit nicely. ;) 

33 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Oh man. I'm seriously thinking now for another set. Hahaha! :lol: You'll never know. But the thing is, if ever I order it, I have to pay for another shipping method. Registed ECO perhaps this time? ^_^ But kidding aside, the Super Parts looks nice with that black trimming on the VF-31J's wing. Let's hope they will release a new VF-31J(Knight) version. Or whatever that's called. :lol: 

Questions questions dang you bandai for making it web exclusives......on the flip side too, i wonder if hayate's parts would look nice too on messer's valk or vise versa....all that color combination possibilities on the valks...

man this sounds like barbie ken doll territory....mix-and-match outfits...:lol:

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

We haven't seen the actual Super Parts for the VF-31. Maybe it will fit nicely. ;) 

I am basing my opinion on the super vf-31J that's out for the 1/72 model series. I build mine up and it just doesn't look as good as I thought it would lol.

By the time I built my super J I had already PO'd and paid at NY so I'll just keep 1 set around in case my opinion changes in the future lol.

11 hours ago, Master Dex said:

And Alto was skull four, but flew 007.  

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Maybe those were the cancels from the ones that brought more than 1 and got cought .

Interesting observation.

Considering how this whole pre-order, order-after-the-fact, thing has been discussed here on the forums and how I know it's worked out for me and those I know in real life I'm going to just stop posting (not that I feel like I do a lot of that "look what I got" type of thing) about my purchases and pre-orders.

-b.

KB keep posting and don't take offense to anyone's comments.  I find a ton of enjoyment of People sharing pics of their scores and I feel a lot of others feel the same way.   The 1 per customer rule that HLJ and other retailers seems to be only for initial preorders.   Once the initial allocations have been bought and sold, it's anyone's game for future and remaining stock.   HLJ might've been able to secure additional stock from Bandai, or these might've been cancellations.  The only one at blame is Bandai as they continue to under produce sufficient stock for the demand of these and their other toy lines.   It's the same story with their SH figuarts line and Gundam metal builds.