1 minute ago, spanner said:

oh god no!!! :o 

did you get an order confirmation email before? I already got mine.

Got the email confirmation that the order got cancelled after I clicked the Create Order. 

1 minute ago, Loop said:

Cancelled from NY Noel?

Sad to say, yup. 

1 minute ago, eXis10z said:

what!

Yes sir! 

1 minute ago, ps99042 said:

I had one in my cart and when I clicked "confirm" I got an error saying the item was not available.

And that's what happened to me too. 

I can imagine so many people were going absolutely batshit crazy pulling their hair out while that new NY swirly loading screen kept popping up throughout the checkout process.

They probably had less than 10 up for PO. Like literally had the product page refreshing and then after it went live rushed through checkout and it was gone.

Luckily not cancelled....yet... 

Untitled.png

Edited by Duymon

I saw the placeholder with no image, it came with image thumbnail, then saw it available.

Got one in cart and was able to check out then it loaded forever. Now, I cant continue since

1. An item in your cart is no longer available, you cannot proceed with your order"

7 minutes ago, Sandman said:

motherfrakker got cart jack at the last screen.

6 minutes ago, Graham said:

Even though I was right there, the moment it went up, still couldn't snag one.

5 minutes ago, recon said:

crap got cart jacked at the last screen

5 minutes ago, ps99042 said:

I had one in my cart and when I clicked "confirm" I got an error saying the item was not available.

5 minutes ago, RocketGTR said:

Last screen cart jacked.  ;_;

4 minutes ago, subie81 said:

Fuuuuuu had it in my cart and then it said it was sold out!!!! Efffff this! Oh well! I'm off to watch episode 3 of Drifters and then I'm off to bed! Congrats to all those that got one.

SCREWED as well...

1 minute ago, Sandman said:

They must of had next to nothing for numbers. It isn't even showing up in the best sellers category which the spartan and mazinger are.

especially with a limit of only 1..

1 minute ago, ps99042 said:

maybe they realized their price was too low so they canceled everything so they could relist it at a better price for them?

although they did set the 31J price pretty low too originally if I recall.. 

Just now, Duymon said:

I can imagine so many people were going absolutely batshit crazy pulling their hair out while that new NY swirly loading screen kept popping up throughout the checkout process

yep! I was screaming at the page to hurry the f#$% up! felt like an eternity between order process pages.. but thankfully it worked in the end! 

2 minutes ago, spanner said:

especially with a limit of only 1..

although they did set the 31J price pretty low too originally if I recall.. 

yep! I was screaming at the page to hurry the f#$% up! felt like an eternity between order process pages.. but thankfully it worked in the end! 

It doesn't help they have like 5-8 pages to load to complete the order. 

N-Y is shady. I wouldn't be surprised they held back an amount to sell later at a higher price.

Just now, Sandman said:

It doesn't help they have like 5-8 pages to load to complete the order. 

N-Y is shady. I wouldn't be surprised they held back an amount to sell later at a higher price.

yep (too many pages) and absolutely! I have no doubt that's exactly what they do! And if they do open up pre-orders later it will be 2k more expensive..