58 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

The Kairos I got from you is sitting nice. My fave of Delta

Nice! :hi::good: 

I'm not a big fan of Cannon Fodders, but Kairos for me is the best. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

On 6/24/2021 at 1:02 PM, Chronocidal said:

I'll be in for more 31As, but the armor is just a heavy mess of too much junk.

Random goofy question by the way.. how many super pack releases do we even have?  I know I've got Hayate, Mirage and Messer.. did we ever get Arad's set?  I'm pretty sure we never got Chuck's, but I honestly can't remember Arad's, since at that point they started including the reaction missiles with the base valks.

You're correct, there are only super sets for the (3) Valk's you mentioned.  Nothing for Chuck.  I'm hoping they do one for Arad.  I bet that Messer super pack would look good on the Kairos.

Edited by Special Sauce

58 minutes ago, Special Sauce said:

You're correct, there are only super sets for the (3) Valk's you mentioned.  Nothing for Chuck.  I'm hoping they do one for Arad.  I bet that Messer super pack would look good on the Kairos.

There was Supers for Chuck's 31e shown in Episodes 1, 6, 8, 14, and 26.

From Episode 14, Timestamp - 16:20 to 16:22

Arad's Supers was shown as well, Timestamp 19:11

* Check pg. 528, Date: July 25, 2019 *

Customized Supers for Chuck's 31e done by @Rogueload on the next page, Dated on July 29.

ChuckSuper.PNG.1c55e34fa4d5e74f6230158cb6c2ccf1.png

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Customized Supers for Chuck's 31e done by @Rogueload on the next page, Dated on July 29.

They definitely all had them throughout the series.  The comments are more that Bandai has just ignored that they exist, and never released them.

1 hour ago, borgified said:

LIKED for the good detective work. :good: 

5 hours ago, Rogueload said:

@no3Ljm I was going to but the reactive missiles cover the modex number when they are attached so I didn't bother. 

Thanks @Rogueload:drinks:

Now I regret selling my extra Super Pack sets. Hahaha! :lol: 

C'mon Bandai release already Arad's and Chuck's Super Packs! :aggressive:

Hopefully that Bandai awakes up from the slumber of not making Arad's and Chucky's Supers. A missed opportunity when the first Movie came out. 

Hopefully that they will get back onto the groove and get into action (since the DX 1j Hikaru is re-issue, however not the GPB unit). 

Anyone else notice how different the fold crystals on the battroid collar look?

image.jpeg.c26219a9ed0c7eca0e6805f76f6715d4.jpeg

[edit] could also be part of the armor, but just checked my set and the fold crystals are not covered by the armor, so that’d be a change in the armor if so.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

4 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Anyone else notice how different the fold crystals on the battroid collar look?

[edit] could also be part of the armor, but just checked my set and the fold crystals are not covered by the armor, so that’d be a change in the armor if so.

I'm thinking maybe an upgraded fold quartz crystals with a mix of Windermerean tech underneath?

The new pieces by the heads of the VF-31AX look almost protoculture-esque in their design. The Windamearans had the Protoculture ship, maybe Xaos analyzed the capabilities to 100% and used it in the AX redesign.

Twich

12 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Thanks @seti88!

Here's to  hoping that Bandai doesn't F up the availability of these 31A's.

*reasonably assuming they'll be released as DX Chogokins

-b.

No thanks to me, I merely reposted it:rolleyes:

:drinks: here’s to anyone wanting one getting one! 

8 hours ago, Slave IV said:

the easy choice is all of them!😛

Easy in theory, but in reality a round on the PO roulette table😛

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm thinking maybe an upgraded fold quartz crystals with a mix of Windermerean tech underneath?

Hah perhaps...am not sure abt liking the circular symbols and what not there but if it advances the story...

Who are we kidding? We are gonna buy all of these when they get released. For the Kairos Plus Mass Production Type I’m guessing separate releases for valk and armour…wonder if there will be minor changes to the design to accommodate the slightly altered parts, like on Arad’s valk?

I was looking at the armor design between the old and new, there doesn’t seem to be any physical differences.

As for the super parts, they sit differently on the new valks, so maybe there are some differences  from that point of view.

Will see if I want to grab one or two as I already have quite a few 31 valks.

Edited by seti88

10 hours ago, Raptor One said:

Digging the 31AXs, especially the name Kairos Plus. Might try to get Arad's, but the armored is tempting too. Not a big fan of the modern armored valks but digging those colours. How stable was the Arad armored DX?

In what mode?  The 31’s ankles/hips can not handle the weight of the armor parts long term.