10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Preferably in Gerwalk mode. :yahoo: 

Will do, this will have to do for now.   :D

26296732197_a2e821563e_h.jpg

45 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

You know....I've owned the Messer Super parts for years now and never bothered to put them on the Kairos....What was I thinking!!!????:o

:good: Time to give the 31A some super parts. :)

53 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

You know....I've owned the Messer Super parts for years now and never bothered to put them on the Kairos....What was I thinking!!!????:o

The Messer supers (and the original DX Messer) are the only 2 Delta DX's I don't have. Got the repop movie version and the drone pack though.

Putting those supers on the 31a is tempting, but definitely not at current aftermarket prices for the supers.

19 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

We need a version 3 of the Frontier line redesigned from the ground up. :good:

I think a lot of people would be plenty thrilled with even a re-release (especially the armor packs), but I wouldn't mind seeing them give the YF-29 treatment to the VF-25s.

vf-31 facelift versions for the new movie?   Lol looks like a 31A head in yellow? But with a radar bump on the side? ...thanks to @enphily and @twich for mentioning the A...

chuck.thumb.jpg.c40ceeda1cec80877a81daf84dbc3986.jpg

looks like the boosters are more boxy and streamlined... the same?

vf-31c_new.thumb.jpg.ca41df78634bfc9d535d012768ba108a.jpg

new enemy fighter spotted as well!

Mirage has a new head!

vf-31_c.thumb.jpg.80dba93d93c6f742695c08690d023f5d.jpgvf-31_c1.thumb.jpg.47fb35aea99bfe64e602cd5c6ff2dc27.jpg

Edited by seti88

Hey, if it gets us new toys with more colors and possibly a new VF-31A variant with missiles instead of a drone charger, I am all for it......better start working on the wife now, at least 2 more Macross jet toys in the future.

Twich

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

vf-31 facelift versions for the new movie?   Lol looks like a 31A head in yellow? But with a radar bump on the side? ...thanks to @enphily and @twich for mentioning the A...

chuck.thumb.jpg.c40ceeda1cec80877a81daf84dbc3986.jpg

Probably a replacement for Chuck's VF-31E since it looks like it took a hit (Plus it had lil Drakkens).  Maybe he'll get Ghosts which is what that other one looked like. before that shot. They're all VF-31A variants is my guess. 

Edited by wmkjr

31A valks for the entire Xaos fleet sans Messier's/Hayate's 31f? :blink: 

Then maybe we can get finally get Arad's 31a with the Dragon Head Itasha plus the Supers finally for Chucky's and Arad's respected 31 valks. :D

A question here and if anyone has spottted it - Anyone see the VF-14 as announced for this movie?

Screenshot 2021-01-22 093526.png

21 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Haha, I am living up to my custom forum title. :lol: 

@Rogueload here are a few more pics to nudge. ;)

41142867081_b8b744381a_h.jpg

26296742967_22d9a5c50f_h.jpg

48615844636_8412f57a80_h.jpg

Me too, my desire for a 31A is reignited. I think you raised the demand for 31A for quite a bit.

In some old HK forum they can this: "spreading the poison".

So, something a little weird is going on with the Delta 06 pic.  I think the wing boosters have definitely been tweaked a little, since I don't remember those little fins poking out near the rear, but the overall design still looks almost identical.

The thing that I noticed most is that the boosters on that 06 pic are angled down, as if they have folded down halfway between the wingtips and the main wing.  The existing booster mount on the 31 series can't do that, since the booster locks down to the base of the tail once folded over.

All that aside, I'm absolutely stoked for the idea that we'll be getting a bunch of 31A derivatives for the next movie, and possibly an excuse for Bandai to actually make more of the best version of the 31, on top of what looks like a new variant of the mission pack.  ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Damn @Saburo you're making me wish I had bought a second 31A.

...luckily I foresaw this eventuality years in advance and made sure to preorder two. :give_rose:

@Lolicon Haha sorry about that.  

If there is a reissue I'll make sure to PO a couple of them. :good:

1 hour ago, kkx said:

Me too, my desire for a 31A is reignited. I think you raised the demand for 31A for quite a bit.

In some old HK forum they can this: "spreading the poison".

@kkx Sorry about that about "spreading the poison".  

47 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

So, something a little weird is going on with the Delta 06 pic.  I think the wing boosters have definitely been tweaked a little, since I don't remember those little fins poking out near the rear, but the overall design still looks almost identical.

The thing that I noticed most is that the boosters on that 06 pic are angled down, as if they have folded down halfway between the wingtips and the main wing.  The existing booster mount on the 31 series can't do that, since the booster locks down to the base of the tail once folded over.

All that aside, I'm absolutely stoked for the idea that we'll be getting a bunch of 31A derivatives for the next movie, and possibly an excuse for Bandai to actually make more of the best version of the 31, on top of what looks like a new variant of the mission pack.  ^_^ 

@Chronocidal, I also noticed the fins, there is also new sensors on the chest armor parts, like you I noticed the boosters in the trailer change their orientation in Gerwalk mode. In the Delta series the boosters would be shown in horizontal orientation, it the movie trailer in Gerwalk mode they rotated to a vertical orientation.

Bottom line... More toys!

Edited by Saburo

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Seems like the boosters are mounted to the VF-31As like the LIl Drakkens style in fighter.

Spoiler

1011206782_Screenshot(28).thumb.png.48c2c2e9f43ec9ba7b87aba7c45eaed2.png

Meandered in the Movie Thread and read the updates.

This second movie has really gotten me to think twice and with the newer Delta stuff that is to be released after the showing. Guess that I'm going to be very selective on which ones to get and looks like that I will have to stick with Mirage and Chucky for now (unless there's a Elvis version SV-262). 

30 minutes ago, borgified said:

Meandered in the Movie Thread and read the updates.

This second movie has really gotten me to think twice and with the newer Delta stuff that is to be released after the showing. Guess that I'm going to be very selective on which ones to get and looks like that I will have to stick with Mirage and Chucky for now (unless there's a Elvis version SV-262). 

There's definitely a clip of 262 Bas in there, so I'm hoping we'll finally get a proper DX release of that version.

In one shot in the trailer, we have 3 SV-262’s and 3 VF-31’s flying in formation. So I hope this means a release of everything! The colors and new design potential are just wonderful for new toys!

twich

11 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

The boosters are mounted like the lil drakens were on Messers 31F in the Delta movie.

9 hours ago, twich said:

In one shot in the trailer, we have 3 SV-262’s and 3 VF-31’s flying in formation. So I hope this means a release of everything! The colors and new design potential are just wonderful for new toys!

twich

All three of those 31’s have forward swept wings in that scene too.

So, I wonder how many new releases we are looking at for the new movie....

1. New enemy VF( this seems a given)

2. New VF-31J(green one hypothesized to be flown by one of the Aerial Knight) Delta 06

3. New sorta VF-31A looking fighter that Chuck, Mirage are flying with Delta Wings(2 releases possible)

4. SV-262Ba x several variants

5. new Super packs for the VF-31’s that give the wings the TIE Interceptor look

6. new container packs with new gun pods as teased with the Green VF-31J with new super parts, also teased the fold speaker container pod

7. the new drone thing(could be variable drone) (VD?) with the number 09

Anything I missed? Conjecture about Macross toy releases is so fun and expensive!

Twich