On 1/11/2021 at 10:01 AM, borgified said:

I think we're waiting for the rest of the Delta stuff that Bandai still needs to do @Saburo. Supers for Arad + Chucky, Arad's 31a Dragon Head Itasha and the rest of the 262 variants.. 

Just like the HMR lineup, it going to be a long wait or get mothballed. :bigshok: 

I would like to have all of those, especially the Supers Parts for Arad and Chuck just to complete what we already have.  Arad's 31A and 262Ba would be awesome but I feel as though Bandai has moved past them now like the HMR line.  :unknw:

17 hours ago, orbitalharvest said:

damn, that's a beautiful bird!  did they ever make super parts for the a?  i saw pics but can't track any down... like anywhere...

Sadly they never made a Super Parts set for it. :(

On 1/10/2021 at 11:31 PM, Saburo said:

Thank you @505thAirborne! It would be awesome if they did reissue, but knowing Bandai the chances are extremely slim. :(

Probably not, typical Bandai. But have no fear another re-issue of Alto's YF-29 will be re-released again shortly. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

No good photos, but I've had my Kairos loaded with missiles from the YF-19 set ever since I got it. ^_^ 

Mine ended up on my Chronos.

49927137911_0ed2b11996_o.jpg

Did anyone ever do a Shapeways DX pylon set? I have plenty of extra ordnance from multiple YF-19 sets, but Bandai only gives you a couple of mounting pylons.

23 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Did anyone ever do a Shapeways DX pylon set? I have plenty of extra ordnance from multiple YF-19 sets, but Bandai only gives you a couple of mounting pylons.

It's on my to-do list... I really ought to make it now that I have a resin printer to do the prototypes (and can finally get isopropyl for cleanup).

11 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Mine ended up on my Chronos.

49927137911_0ed2b11996_o.jpg

I remember @Xigfrid did some pylons, missiles, attachments prior.

On 1/15/2021 at 9:43 PM, Lolicon said:

@Saburo seeing your lovely VF-31A motivated me to put some effort to prettying up my own Kairos. :drinks:

50840305086_1b785f2a6e_o.jpg

50840305061_2f5bd507ff_o.jpg

@Lolicon your Kairos looks amazing! I wish I had the skills and guts to panel line my valks. 

On 1/15/2021 at 11:00 PM, Shukenzero said:

@Saburo Your pictures always make me drool even though I have the same toys haha

Thank you @Shukenzero!!

Edited by Saburo

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

I looked through the store but didn't see one that was a direct replacement for the ones that come with the YF-19 set.

Really just need more of these babies:

1518562948_20210119_113517copy.thumb.jpg.3f983e20e79f484244ac835783e16ff2.jpg

I see. You can probably try on messaging @Xigfrid. Maybe he can cook up one for you. ;)

6 hours ago, Saburo said:

An old shot of the VF-31A with Super Parts but still one of my favorites. 

Maybe its time I do a photo shoot of the 31A with the hangar?

40608659694_4b642e7504_h.jpg

I'm really not a big fan of Fodders, but for me, this one ranks higher than Fire Valkyrie. 8)

:ph34r: