40 minutes ago, Sildani said:

And sold!

It was gone with the 4 hours since I posted it here yesterday.

Was there a post (or a tease) about another valk to be shown for the next Delta movie? :unknw: Since Frontier had VF-25 and 27 and then the YF-29 for the latter part of the series, it seems like that it will mostly happen (or not).

Edit: Spelling errors

Edited by borgified

I got an email alert on it and snagged it. Thanks for also posting here as well! I debated whether or not I should get it the last two times I saw it pop-up but missed those. I couldn't let this opportunity pass by again.

I'm still looking for Delta 01 and 05 to complete my set but I think I'll just try and get one VF-31 a month.

@borgified I’m expecting a yf-35, jointly developed by a few planets in the UN Spacy, sold to all of them, but filled with a ton of issues that will cause it to be delayed. In the end they’ll win the day flying VF-4s and a few VF biplanes they borrowed from a flying circus.

Also The big Walkure number will be a j-pop cover of “the boogie woogie bugle boy of company B”.

46 minutes ago, jeniusornome said:

@borgified I’m expecting a yf-35, jointly developed by a few planets in the UN Spacy, sold to all of them, but filled with a ton of issues that will cause it to be delayed. In the end they’ll win the day flying VF-4s and a few VF biplanes they borrowed from a flying circus.

Also The big Walkure number will be a j-pop cover of “the boogie woogie bugle boy of company B”.

Sold!

VF-14

vf-14-m7plus-fighter-fanmade.gif

given recent Macross, probably a VF-14EX...

1 hour ago, slide said:

VF-14

vf-14-m7plus-fighter-fanmade.gif

given recent Macross, probably a VF-14EX...

That doesn't fit logistically unless they have managed to save a few of the Vamp valks (Elgerzone?) from M+ being captured and collecting "Spirituala" for Silvil (I might have butchered the correct spelling here).

1 hour ago, Bolt said:

For all we know, the pilot could be the new 6th singer coming to Walkure...

(If it even has a pilot..)

Are we expecting possible appearances from either Basara (Fire Bomber), Ranka (from Frontier) or Lady "M" herself (as she was slightly mentioned in the series)? It would be interesting to see if Mirage gets to see her Aunt Mylene and learn a few things from her.

I think it was speculated, however uncertained at this point untill we see second movie. 

16 minutes ago, borgified said:

That doesn't fit logistically unless they have managed to save a few of the Vamp valks (Elgerzone?) from M+ being captured and collecting "Spirituala" for Silvil (I might have butchered the correct spelling here).

Who's to say the VF-14 wasn't on the fleet that made it out to whatever globular cluster delta happened in?

In that case the airframe would be a classic hot-rod screaming for a one-off restomod!

Macross The Ride is a thing, and they scrounged an SV-51 for that... and the Windermerians kept THE VF-22 that [allegedly] wrecked their planet in a museum, and it started first try!

My theory is more than workable, however wrong I turn out to be. lol:D

plus if it IS a VF-14, we might actually see one in a collectible form!

Edited by slide

Hot rodded up vf-14 would be sweeeeeeet. Maybe they go retro and put a few vf-9s in there too. 

make the movie all about the air races and throw in some idol group drama and you’ve got yourself a film! Forget all this war stuff.

“Mirage learns that the latest and greatest VF-31 isn’t what she needs to be a better pilot - it’s really all about letting go, and singing while she flies the classics from the Jenius air collection!

...also Hayate and Freya make a guest appearance.”

then we get new toys of everything and all of our wallets die in one massive grand cannon blast (but still no Alaska base livery).

slightly back on topic, I ended up ordering one of the cheap vf-31F off of amazon JP. Wasn’t planning to get more than one 31 (have the 31C, and if I was going to get any others, I figured I’d get chuck’s, since it’s got a radome and an excellent color) but I couldn’t pass it up for the price. Came to $166 shipped. 

been watching the listings and it looks like sellers are starting to do random discounts, I guess trying to clear old stock. So if you’re after a 31 it would be good to keep an eye on Amazon Japan. 

Edited by jeniusornome

On 2/3/2020 at 10:09 PM, burnout6 said:

Lurker here. Surfacing only to let folks know Chuck's 31-E is available on Amazon JP for JPY 18,864, or $178.77 shipping inclusive. 

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07N8DDPP2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AYFC3JV1B9X2Y&psc=1

Thank you for the heads up!  I ordered one!  Now I just need Chuck's armor and cannon fodder's armor so I can put them and Arad together in one ridiculous display of CG gun dumpage

Demand aside, re-issues will also eat away at the already sparse release slots per year for macross.

Looks like bandai is not confidant of releasing 2 high priced macross items per month.

As in General Release, not counting premium bandai...

Edited by seti88

Two copies of the Karios for 50k yen at Nayuta and Nagoya branch

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1099190299&ref=doc&dispCount=240&keyword=%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9&lang=en

Still too much for those that never got a copy? From Japan has one unit for 40k yen with a day left (?) in the bidding.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/auction/yahoo/input/p709453373/lgk-link_top_search

5 hours ago, borgified said:

Still too much for those that never got a copy? From Japan has one unit for 40k yen with a day left (?) in the bidding.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/auction/yahoo/input/p709453373/lgk-link_top_search

With a day left, it still has a chance to creep to the market price (or at least the seller buying it with another account, this bit here is a conspiracy on my end lol)

25 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I'm still amazed that Bandai would create an entirely new mold for transforming valkyrie just to do a single run with no variants or reissues to milk it.

You mean the YF-30?

The VF-31a at least was mostly common with the VF-31 versions from Delta squad (even the drone charger grumble grumble)

3 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

You mean the YF-30?

The VF-31a at least was mostly common with the VF-31 versions from Delta squad (even the drone charger grumble grumble)

Yes the YF-30.

The VF-31A only swaps out a few parts but is otherwise the same as the other 31s so that's still milking the mold.