9 minutes ago, seti88 said:

HHHHMmmm ......................compared to 70k or compared to MSRP? :lol:

MRSP upon pre-order was around 21k yen? So that means 32k yen increase if priced at 53k yen.

If now at 70k yen, 53k yen is 17k yen savings.

Regardless, it's black market money or illegal organ harvesting. :girl_devil: 

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

i still remember the price of this beaut...abt 3-4k yen back then.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.9b86df372f6b39be8a58902c5a1c1184.jpg

Will never know of course.....its all a gamble.....Ie demand v supply..with a dash of macrossaddiction!

A few copies are asking beyond $360 USD and a Buy it now listing for $900 USD (both on Evilbay and yellowed)

@DYRL VF-1S has a copy and I believe that he paid close to $2,000 USD (?) and its not yellowed.  

50 minutes ago, borgified said:

A few copies are asking beyond $360 USD and a Buy it now listing for $900 USD (both on Evilbay and yellowed)

@DYRL VF-1S has a copy and I believe that he paid close to $2,000 USD (?) and its not yellowed.  

Forgot to add that inflation comes into the pricing as well....I wish i took care of my copy better....:vava:

But back to the 31A...seems like the price is looking for a bottom...so.... how low can you go...

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

i still remember the price of this beaut...abt 3-4k yen back then.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.9b86df372f6b39be8a58902c5a1c1184.jpg

Will never know of course.....its all a gamble.....Ie demand v supply..with a dash of macrossaddiction!

I need to start looking into getting one of these (in Roy colors). I'm not looking forward to making a price/yellowing judgement call.

6 hours ago, borgified said:

It was $1000 with shipping :blink:. The most I’ve spent on a Valk. But it was worth every damn penny because it’s in impeccable shape. That there is 1984/1985 preserved in a box.

Next most spent was the 1/3000 PF SDF-1 and finally my 31A thanks to @no3Ljm. The 31A on AmiAmi is about what I paid is memory serves right. It’s a great price considering what it’s going for. If someone has the funds and wants one, get it at this price.

2601AD7C-2A98-42E8-856C-758306161389.jpeg

6662B8F4-6B57-4BA7-A314-6DE7260DCC8B.jpeg

3 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Next most spent was the 1/3000 PF SDF-1 and finally my 31A thanks to @no3Ljm. The 31A on AmiAmi is about what I paid is memory serves right. It’s a great price considering what it’s going for. If someone has the funds and wants one, get it at this price.

:drinks:

3 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

If the Karios does get some spotlight in the new Delta movie what will happen to the exisiting copies that are for grabs, increase in price or stay the same?  

3 minutes ago, borgified said:

If the Karios does get some spotlight in the new Delta movie what will happen to the exisiting copies that are for grabs, increase in price or stay the same?  

It might. Let’s say in the new movie it will featured some packs, and Bandai makes it, then the demand will go up again if there’s no valk getting re-released and just the pack. But if it’s not going to get featured then I guess the price will just stay the same. However, if the Kairos is not going to get featured and Bandai finally decided on releasing finally the long waiting Super Parts or Armoured Parts, then the price is still going to increase.

2 hours ago, borgified said:

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It might. Let’s say in the new movie it will featured some packs, and Bandai makes it, then the demand will go up again if there’s no valk getting re-released and just the pack. But if it’s not going to get featured then I guess the price will just stay the same. However, if the Kairos is not going to get featured and Bandai finally decided on releasing finally the long waiting Super Parts or Armoured Parts, then the price is still going to increase.

Yeah I don’t see a reason for them to re-release Cannon Fodder unless a key character uses it for something in the new movie. Otherwise, maybe just packs or nothing.

Releasing packs without re-releasing the 31-A would just be Bandai's style wouldn't it..(?)<_< of course this means no one is going to buy them. ( except the few, the proud.. the Macreens..:lol:) So ,hopefully , somebody can draw them pictures and diagrams to explain how they should re issue the damn thing..!

32 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Dunno why people don't like chuck. 

Possibly that Reconnaissance valks don't get that much respect and this is my thoughts. 

Fighters get more coverage as their widely used and easier to maintain in the long run? 

With recon planes, you got more hardware to deal with and the Sensor Array makes it more bulkier and it's not well protected. 

Fighters are more quicker to dispatch upon request, and with recon planes, more staff is needed to gather data (due to the equipment inside) and relay it to others in battlefield. 

The Messer/Hayate 31F was rerelease with minor differences from the original release so it in effect, doubled the supply of 31Fs in the market so that is why the price has gone down on those. The 31E is the latest release so it usually takes a while before prices really climb. No doubt, just like in almost every case in the past, once these things run dry from direct retail and people sell out of moderately priced stock, the price will start to skyrocket. 

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Possibly that Reconnaissance valks don't get that much respect and this is my thoughts. 

Fighters get more coverage as their widely used and easier to maintain in the long run? 

With recon planes, you got more hardware to deal with and the Sensor Array makes it more bulkier and it's not well protected. 

Fighters are more quicker to dispatch upon request, and with recon planes, more staff is needed to gather data (due to the equipment inside) and relay it to others in battlefield. 

Most of those are irrelevant for figures.

I personally really love ALL the recon variants . I've sworn off buying anymore 1/60's but i cant seem to let go of my DX RVF-171 or RVF-25. And i have the elinter seeker faithfully in HMR & 1/72.. I only have the Messer and Mirage. VF-31 , but if it were a choice between the  S & the E.. as much as i love pretty man Arad and his flashy  ride,  I'd take Chuck because he rides a radome:p