31-E was selling for 21000 JY with free domestic shipping on rakuten. 

Close to PO prices on yahoo auctions. 

I should have waited instead of paying NY jacked up second round pricing with 3100 JY SAL shipping lol oh wells

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

In stock at HLJ.

https://hlj.com/dx-chogokin-vf-31e-siegfried-chuck-mustang-use-bans55652

EDIT: Limit 7 per person?! Dammit I could've gotten all mine from here and saved on shipping. :shok:

Apparently, that 7 units are already gone. Again. ^_^ 

5 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

31-E was selling for 21000 JY with free domestic shipping on rakuten. 

Close to PO prices on yahoo auctions. 

I should have waited instead of paying NY jacked up second round pricing with 3100 JY SAL shipping lol oh wells

That’s the dangerous game we’re playing. Who would’ve thought one or two, or even 7, will pop up after it got released? We only hope there will be more openings after that 5 second PO window months ago. But beyond that, it’s a who-knows-what’s-going-to-happen. Besides, what’s the guarantee that if we waited, there will be more and still at retail price, right?

Welp, should have gone with my original hope that it would be available on release.  Lesson learned for the future, I guess, but I've long ago lost my reservations about overpaying for peace of mind. :sad: 

Rather disappointing to see HLJ put it back up after cancelling a bunch of pre-orders though.  Would have been nice to offer them to those they had to cancel on.

Edited by Chronocidal

39 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Welp, should have gone with my original hope that it would be available on release.  Lesson learned for the future, I guess, but I've long ago lost my reservations about overpaying for peace of mind. :sad: 

Rather disappointing to see HLJ put it back up after cancelling a bunch of pre-orders though.  Would have been nice to offer them to those they had to cancel on.

I’m in the same boat but I have a hunch if I waited until release day then none would be available lol

I think there is just so much stuff being released lately that wallets are getting fatigued. I’ve been spending way too much on toys lately. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

Wasn't the pre-order on Amazon.jp for Chuck's 31e quickly sold out before the 3rd party sellers started to doing the orders from what I can recall during pre-order madness? 

I wonder how long before Bandai decides to issue the Supers for Arad and Chuck. :rolleyes:

The Amazon Japan pre-order sold out fairly quickly, and never was available for international shipping (until the 3rd party sellers).

I actually had an Amazon Japan order that I dropped in favor of a 3rd party, since it was cheaper than paying Tenso Proxy fees. Amazon Japan went back out of stock within seconds once I cancelled the pre-order from them directly.

DHL shipping notice from Amiami. Says Tuesday delivery so it'll probably be here Monday.

Finally will have completed Delta squadron, the worst squadron in Macross history! :D

(Seriously, Ragna is paying for their services? Can they get their money back?)

Still wait for the payment notice from Amiami and I have a feeling that will arrive later on tonight when I crash or on the weekend.

54 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Finally will have completed Delta squadron, the worst squadron in Macross history! :D

I find that Xao's is too relaxed while SMS is the true workforce led by Ozma while the Jellyfish snack muncher is a bit passive. Respects to Vermillion Squadron as well.   

Edit: Watch Chuck's 31e jack up in price (now 22k yen) like the YF-19 Full Set a few days later (33k yen).

Edited by borgified

4 hours ago, valhary said:

seems in Japan is already released

https://nov.2chan.net/y/res/3842697.htm

Thanks for the link valhary. Finally, a clear under fuselage shot for the 31e! :shok:

1563595295453.thumb.jpg.da5cf69d2aaf8426adb72c73f04cbf3b.jpg

Although still missing how it looks like from the side with wheels down. 
edit: posted!

1563595927117.thumb.jpg.9c05906e6f51ee2dc6b074e774777834.jpg

Really liking the fuselage sleekness from the side (apart from that gap behind the cockpit), and glad the radome seems nicely tucked in and not really breaking the silhouette too much... 

and also unfolding radome..1563595652652.thumb.jpg.980e009fc262375f7d7d4a69297ded99.jpg

Edited by seti88

On 7/19/2019 at 6:14 AM, Lolicon said:

Got my preparation notice from NY too. Which means it might ship tomorrow, or it might ship a month  Or a year from now. Who knows with NY. :unknw:

Fixed that for you :p

payment notice from AmiAmi for me. 

Edited by Moosey
Spelling

12 hours ago, Lolicon said:

F U Amazon. Should have allowed international shipping back during preorder. 

Great for those who weren't able to get an order before though. 

If you pre-ordered from AJ (sold & shipped) and had more expensive shipping, you can open a ticket with customer service for a refund on the difference. I’d take a screenshot of the 1200 Yen as well.

Quick question: Is there any particular reason the Arad 31 seems to fetch such a premium, relative to Messer/Mirage? I realize Messer has had a couple of releases, but are there other reasons?

7 minutes ago, Grimgerde said:

Quick question: Is there any particular reason the Arad 31 seems to fetch such a premium, relative to Messer/Mirage? I realize Messer has had a couple of releases, but are there other reasons?

demand went up after the announcement of the armor part set.  

Edited by F360

46 minutes ago, F360 said:

demand went up after the announcement of the armor part set.  

I think I grabbed the last affordable MIB Arad, when it was still around $200 USD. I'm usually not that lucky, getting punished by DX Chogokin PO Madness and subsequent scalper price hikes like everyone else here, but I lucked out this one time. I suspected that the armor was going to be announced in March, so I started monitoring Mandarake at the beginning of the month, hoping an Arad would show up. I happened to wake up in the middle of the night during a business trip, saw an email notification that one was available, bought it without hesitation, and later that day the announcement came out. Price jumped immediately to $400+.

18 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

I think I grabbed the last affordable MIB Arad, when it was still around $200 USD. I'm usually not that lucky, getting punished by DX Chogokin PO Madness and subsequent scalper price hikes like everyone else here, but I lucked out this one time. I suspected that the armor was going to be announced in March, so I started monitoring Mandarake at the beginning of the month, hoping an Arad would show up. I happened to wake up in the middle of the night during a business trip, saw an email notification that one was available, bought it without hesitation, and later that day the announcement came out. Price jumped immediately to $400+.

I think being able to nab 2 DX VF-1Js on HLJ across 2 accounts mid-summer last year (people must have cancelled their PO's and checking a few times a day for availability paid off) was some of the greatest fortune I've experienced across my lifetime of collecting various stuff. I think I have to go back to my Star Wars POTF2 days t match that boon.

15 hours ago, BlueMax said:

Currently available for international shipping... go go GO!!!

Thanks. Took advantage of this. Very good shipping rate for DHL.