Can you color the armor in different greys like the VF-25 armor just to see how it looks?

Hey sh9000. The recolor file is at work. I'll do it on Monday if that's ok?

Question, are you referring on the whole armor to be grey or just recolor the colored parts to grey?

Hey sh9000. The recolor file is at work. I'll do it on Monday if that's ok?

Question, are you referring on the whole armor to be grey or just recolor the colored parts to grey?

Yeah cool.  The whole armor to be light and dark grey with the colored parts left alone.  I just wanted to see how it would look like instead of white armor.

Yeah cool.  The whole armor to be light and dark grey with the colored parts left alone.  I just wanted to see how it would look like instead of white armor.

Ok. Will do it on Monday morning. ;)

As always, I did some coloring studies since I can't wait for @Saburo's. ^_^

RED

1000133032_5_recolor1.jpg.6b0cff50d1dfb7b2f36de75e47ab9cc4.jpg

1000133032_6_recolor1.jpg.b4dc2bd7bef2c779a20fa774ac28ab7f.jpg

1000133032_3_recolor1.jpg.e4b4dc2518f14303f469fd994c439923.jpg

TEAL

1000133032_5_recolor2.jpg.a0620842984c14ed2a59cc6f635f01b0.jpg

1000133032_6_recolor2.jpg.bf603b318e2d054e370d892d0f1458d9.jpg

1000133032_3_recolor2.jpg.dcf6253e101cc8c8cfc21afae0f3c7a2.jpg

Thanks for this Noel! Its nice to see what the armor pack would look like if it were colored after Arad's scheme.

Looking at the screen caps of Arad's super pack below, it seems that the major color is teal, with some red highlights on the chest, shields and leg armors.

1248011718_VF-31sSuperPackValkyrie.jpg.d9340049de7a31d8fe4594f0b79ad08f.jpg449612369_VF-31sSuperPackBattroid.jpg.a364c9121e8efe80da6fd853d0c94b5c.jpg

As an additional request Noel, could you try another variant of your recolor, with teal as the color of all the missile covers and gatling guns, and red for the stripes on the twin cannons, booster packs, and the big stripe on the missile pack attached on the booster pack?

Edited by brouken

That's a great custom paint job @Rogueload! And I agree that Arad's supers have a better color scheme than the armor pack. Makes me hope that Bandai will eventually choose to release Arad's super pack as well. 

Paid for two armors via proxy. $320 with fees and domestic shipping.

I’m curious what the international shipping cost will be compared to retailers offering TWE. 

It looks like kurama shop actually offers the lowest price shipped. I may place an order with them as a backup. 

Why did it go up early?!  Thank Goodness you guys are on it and I happened to check in with this forum.  I thought it was supposed to be 8pm EST tonight  for Mar 10 JPT.

I’m curious what the international shipping cost will be compared to retailers offering TWE. 

It looks like kurama shop actually offers the lowest price shipped. I may place an order with them as a backup. 

That's pretty good factoring proxy and domestic shipping included. Paid around $380 for 2 via NY and Japan Eco Air (7300yen). Could save maybe another $30 shipped by boat (4000yen).

Woah, that’s a good price for two.  What proxy did you go through?

Woah, that’s a good price for two.  What proxy did you go through?

I ordered via “From Japan”. I’m a fan of their service though the fees can add up for certain transactions if you’re not mindful.

I find them reasonable most of the time and they don’t markup shipping in my experience. YMMV. 

Don't you have to achieve the highest rank at From Japan to get express shipping without a mark up?

When I first started using FJ I compared the shipping costs to the tables on the Japan Post website and they were the same. I haven’t checked the costs recently so that may have changed (no idea). 

I get 5% off EMS (Tonosama Rank) but I almost always ship SAL registered.

When I first started using FJ I compared the shipping costs to the tables on the Japan Post website and they were the same. I haven’t checked the costs recently so that may have changed (no idea). 

I get 5% off EMS (Tonosama Rank) but I almost always ship SAL registered.

Same, 5% off and I usually ship SAL, only EMS for packages too large for SAL.

For long term posing, battroid is not be the best mode to leave it in. This time round, there are so many more parts than the 25 and it doesn’t include extra stand parts to prop up the parts.

It does include extra stand parts, they're clear and come off the back of the main arm.