Good thing, it's TWE. You can still PO it on a Japanese Monday. ;)

true.  looking back there was never an issue of sold out on TWE Macross option parts.  But i'll just do on preorder day , just in case. :unknw:

@no3Ljm, its 11:00am Bandai always lists the time in 24hr format :D

Forgot about that, ;) 

Makes me worry about what else is coming out in July 2019. 

If you’re not getting Yellow’s Ride Armor and the Stick’s Legioss, then I guess there’s no need to worry about July. ^_^

Where in the US can we pre-order the armor set? This armor set looks really cool. Time to invest in more shelves.

Most probably, Nippon-Yasan or CDJapan. Or you can try and use some proxy site to order one for you.

Will the armour parts get listed on NY?

Definitely, for sure.

Hi

Can the super armor parts for Arad be installed in the other delta planes?

Thanks

As long that it’s the Siegfried then you’re good. Not on Kairos though.

There is an armor covering canards? Is that correct? So does this means it has two potential conflict for VF-31A?

Yes sir. There’s an armor part on top of the canards. 

I am so effing excited right now!  This armor is so ludicrous it's approaching plaid.

Oh shoot, I never even noticed the fold out medium range missile launchers on the sides of the missile box things.... okay, what do we call that appendage anyway?

Edited by Mommar

Is it only me or am I crazy, but the light grey makes it look very plasticky in a lot of the pictures - a darker shade would be better, but its not going to deter me from ordering this puppy, its the only reason I got the VF-31S (I'm not a fan of the teal and crimson colour scheme)

Does CDJapan usually post up preorders on Bandai schedule or whenever they want? Definitely want to pre order with them to use up some points. 

They can be spotty sometimes.  I am a little bit bummed this pre-order is happening prior to the VF-4 release.  That would have been a nice little pile of points to spend towards these packs.

Is it only me or am I crazy, but the light grey makes it look very plasticky in a lot of the pictures - a darker shade would be better, but its not going to deter me from ordering this puppy, its the only reason I got the VF-31S (I'm not a fan of the teal and crimson colour scheme)

Not just you, I felt the armor could do with more color contrast say on the panels etc, than just grey all over.

arads scheme to me is one of the nicer liveries of the 31, as there are more colors involved. That’s just individual preference..

still mulling this 31 armor over...wondering if I shld spend on the 1/48 vf-1 armor instead :p