1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Wow! Y17280 for the Armored Parts? :shok: August 2019 TWE release. Oh well, I still need to get one. :cray:

Let's just hope Bandai will not release the rest of the color coordinated Armored Packs based on the Walkure Blu-Ray cover which were not featured in the movie. :rolleyes:

macross-delta-movie-gekijou-no-walkure-limited-edition-561569.4.thumb.jpg.df1bcca2298446da72fb196c680da740.jpg

Color coordinated? It's like power rangers lol.  I'm just gonna get Hayate, or Messer in that case. 

16 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

The 2 small ones on the right. AFAIK, these are the only time that the VF-31A featured in Armored Packs. There were no close-up of it like Arad's and Chuck's. No Battroid mode featured either.

14366868_ScreenShot2019-02-22at4_34_21PM.png.d2c78b81a026fed9f14ebbd8691b33f2.png

Everybody misses the third A taking up behind Chuck on the left there.

I want that Messer coloring so bad. I'm tempted to buy an Arad to go with these, but it's not like they'all that coordinated with his blue and red color scheme either...

17 hours ago, t040484 said:

Color coordinated? It's like power rangers lol.  I'm just gonna get Hayate, or Messer in that case. 

4 hours ago, Jaustin89 said:

There's actually 5 31As in that shot; look above the other set of catapults.

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Nope. Those are Super Pack equipped VF-31A's. Notice the grey boosters on top of the wing section?

Ironically, both of these statements are true, from a certain point of view, :p

On 2/22/2019 at 3:36 PM, no3Ljm said:

Wow! Y17280 for the Armored Parts? :shok: August 2019 TWE release. Oh well, I still need to get one. :cray:

Let's just hope Bandai will not release the rest of the color coordinated Armored Packs based on the Walkure Blu-Ray cover which were not featured in the movie. :rolleyes:

@no3Ljm normally I would agree with you, but I would like Bandait to make all Armored Parts on the Blu-Ray cover and also make Super Parts for Arad and Chuck.  :)

1 hour ago, wm cheng said:

August release... so when would the pre-order be?  Hope its not between Mar 10-17 when I'm away on vacation!

If Arad's "Stampede" Armour is to be released in August, will it most likely be at the end of August/first week of September when the actual shipping day from the suppliers or earlier. Don't quite me on that as I can be wrong.

The pre-orders are usually 5 months prior to release date, so in theory, sometime in in the beginning of March when the pre-order craziness happens. 

From what I can remember, the HMR VF-4, VF-1d and Chuck's 31e pre-orders started five months before the actual release date. The only pre-order that was gone fairly quickly was Chuck's 31e while you can still pre-order the HMR VF-4 and the VF-1d on certain websites after a few days later. 

Can anyone else chime in and to verify if my thinking is either correct or not?

* Corrected date is March not May

Edited by borgified

For DX TWE:

VF-31J Super Parts were preordered on 12/15/16 and were available on 5/19/17.

SV-262 Lill Draken Set was preordered 3/16/17 and was available on 8/28/17.

VF-31F Super Parts were preordered on 4/20/17 and were available on 10/26/17.

VF-31C Super Parts were preordered on 12/1/17 and were available on 5/25/18.

VF-31F Lill Draken Set was preordered on 6/8/18 and was available on 1/23/19.

I think the Armored Parts will be up for preorder around the first or second week of March or follow something similar to the SV-262 Lill Draken Set.

Edited by sh9000

Is it just me, or does the armor completely replace the forward canards?  You can pull them out with enough force.  That would mean that Kairos armor has even less issues in the way for getting made :)

I initially thought the armor looked kind of dumb, but fighter mode got me good: I just bought a 31S for this armor to go on.

It doesn't look like the armor replaces the forward canards on the cockpit area.  I think its just that the picture is really scrambled up because of resolution.

Also the second hand 31S's are starting to move due to the announcement of the Armor parts coming.  Only one left on Manda when they had 6 a week ago. 

On 2/23/2019 at 7:27 PM, Saburo said:

@no3Ljm normally I would agree with you, but I would like Bandait to make all Armored Parts on the Blu-Ray cover and also make Super Parts for Arad and Chuck.  :)

Hey @Saburo. As much as I would like to get color coordinated Armored Packs for each Siegfried’s, I can’t bring myself on getting each esp for the price tag that goes with it. I’ll probably just get Arad’s this time even though I don’t like the orange color that comes with it. :unsure:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey @Saburo. As much as I would like to get color coordinated Armored Packs for each Siegfried’s, I can’t bring myself on getting each esp for the price tag that goes with it. I’ll probably just get Arad’s this time even though I don’t like the orange color that comes with it. :unsure:

I'm just going to paint the parts as needed to match the 31C, I have the paints as seen here:

20180606_213741-1008x756.jpg.8f0b2fd3dcdd1d6696e9b9ce2668d430.jpg20180610_195327-1008x756.jpg.1498c459071acd6d3e2e01ea12812b00.jpg

Colour is called Screamer Pink of all things.

Just have to hope I have the funds ready.

11 hours ago, dur said:

Is it just me, or does the armor completely replace the forward canards?  You can pull them out with enough force.  That would mean that Kairos armor has even less issues in the way for getting made :)

I initially thought the armor looked kind of dumb, but fighter mode got me good: I just bought a 31S for this armor to go on.

It think the armor just covers the whole canard.

1 minute ago, Saviant said:

Yeah just got the email about that was just I g typing it up lol

Wow, gotta make up for all those they got to fulfill orders I guess?

There's still one unopened at Mandarake for only ¥58,000 btw. Also opened ones for ¥55,000 and ¥65,000 though.

Blah- when the DX VF-1J released, almost all 1/60 valks took a nose dive in value as the market flooded with people trying to get funds for it.  Now that things have settled and supply has been dropping, prices across the board are sky-rocketing...

I do have to confess to nabbing another pair of 31A's though during the panic :)