On 2/18/2019 at 2:32 AM, Mommar said:

Here’s pics with missiles attached too.

1547E59C-B002-4460-9521-90C5CFA6B93D.thumb.jpeg.a3a205c9aabf1385978cb63d92d69ea9.jpeg9DE27240-B67F-410D-98B5-313813700F03.thumb.jpeg.a180af90522f4267ddf93840def7ce82.jpeg0A6F365D-83AE-449C-A508-5494102DC9DF.thumb.jpeg.a67978887cb333652c31a52cf3f47782.jpegE1F69F71-4D8B-45A8-AFAC-923D58A0DACB.thumb.jpeg.7003dbba210b4ebb937f8feaa1533450.jpeg

I must say drakens with armor + missiles on a 31F black certainly looks fetching!
Looks super cool and beefier than non armored...

Thanks for posting the combo! Now i hope i can get some 3P lil draken clip attachments for use with my 262 drakens!

Edited by seti88

1 hour ago, Shukenzero said:

TWE. Date of preorders unknown as of yet. 

Lets see...Chuck's pre-order opened on 2 Feb, which is roughly six months before the expected release date of July. If Bandai will follow the same schedule, then pre-orders for the Armored Pack will most likely be sometime during the first week of March if the expected release date is in August.

19 minutes ago, brouken said:

Lets see...Chuck's pre-order opened on 2 Feb, which is roughly six months before the expected release date of July. If Bandai will follow the same schedule, then pre-orders for the Armored Pack will most likely be sometime during the first week of March if the expected release date is in August.

Yeah, same for the Lill Drakens, which were TWE as well. So a week or two from now for the AP.

13 minutes ago, VF-Zer0S said:

8/2019 17280 yen my wallet is ready

Well gives me time to save up, and if this is just for the armour then I'll have to repaint it for my VF-31C. I hope that this will be available through HLJ, but my guts is telling me it will be a web exclusive.

3 minutes ago, Focslain said:

Well gives me time to save up, and if this is just for the armour then I'll have to repaint it for my VF-31C. I hope that this will be available through HLJ, but my guts is telling me it will be a web exclusive.

Yeah someone already said it’s TWE. I’m okay with that. Gives me time to pick and choose who to order from.

10 minutes ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

Orange is the new black huh, those color scheme doesn't even match Arad's Valk. :blink:

On another note, I just received my two birds from NY, it took exactly one week to arrive. :yahoo:

VF-31A.JPG

Excellent! I got my 2 copies from NY sometime last month. 

I ended up with 4 (humble-brag) but really only paid through the nose for 1 which isn’t too bad all things considered. 

4 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yeah someone already said it’s TWE. I’m okay with that. Gives me time to pick and choose who to order from.

Might have to ask for a favor then, less someone can point me in the direction of some (hopefully) simple instructions to ordering the TWE from the US.

Thanks in advance on both points.

1 minute ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I believe Anime Export, Bandaionline, CDJ, and Nippon Yasan offer TWE items. There are a few others that I can’t recall.

Otherwise you can use a proxy service like Buyee, FromJapan, or ZenMarket. 

Fingers crossed we don't have another repeat of the 31A preorder saga. I may have to order more than one to hedge my bets... *shrugs*

TWE, is this mean another preorder madness and pay upfront?

18 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Excellent! I got my 2 copies from NY sometime last month. 

I ended up with 4 (humble-brag) but really only paid through the nose for 1 which isn’t too bad all things considered. 

You got four wow! The reason I ended up order two was to make one to be 01 Arad's Valk, but not sure if I could remove the #3, I may just sell one off.

1 minute ago, rdrunner said:

Fingers crossed we don't have another repeat of the 31A preorder saga. I may have to order more than one to hedge my bets... *shrugs*

Ah man, I end up ordering 4-6 copies from 2-3 stores/services because of the 31A mess. 

I won’t put all my eggs in one basket again!

Just now, Valkyrie2008 said:

TWE, is this mean another preorder madness and pay upfront?

You got four wow! The reason I ended up order two was to make one to be 01 Arad's Valk, but not sure if I could remove the #3, I may just sell one off.

TWE usually means pay upfront but it does not mean preorder madness at all.

6 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I believe Anime Export, Bandaionline, CDJ, and Nippon Yasan offer TWE items. There are a few others that I can’t recall.

Otherwise you can use a proxy service like Buyee, FromJapan, or ZenMarket. 

I'll do through CDJ if they get it, that way I get the points too. Just have to have the funds earlier for the PO.

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

I would prefer a 31A armored pack like in the movie...which begs the question...would this armour pack fit the kairos I wonder ....

There doesn't seem to be anything on the wing mounted parts that would prevent either wing style from working, at least based on this fuzzy cropped image.
image.png.9209c2a30fbe35b2ab4e792f6c841dcf.png

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

I would prefer a 31A armored pack like in the movie...which begs the question...would this armour pack fit the kairos I wonder ....

I am pretty sure all armored parts will attach to the 31A without issue except for the chest armor due the 31A's armor pieces that replace the fold quartz. I hope they factored that armored parts.

2 hours ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

Orange is the new black huh, those color scheme doesn't even match Arad's Valk. :blink:

On another note, I just received my two birds from NY, it took exactly one week to arrive. :yahoo:

VF-31A.JPG

Congrats on finally getting your VF-31A's! Might have taken NY forever to deliver but at least they safely arrived. B))