23 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

My pleasure. 

I just feel bad that some here may not have been able to pre-order the VF-31E. 

This was one of the hardest to get pre-order madness events that I think I have ever seen.

Don't feel bad, Shizuka-chan. It's not your responsibility. Nobody told you or assigned you to do that all the time during PO night. But what you do is very helpful enough to everyone esp to us. And we're so grateful for it. I'm pretty sure even the lurkers, scalpers, trolls, and freeloaders like my downvoters are also thankful for what you do. Trust me, they're grateful. :rolleyes:

With that in mind I want to thank you for helping out members here to secure a pre-order successfully thru your posted links. ^_^ 

By the way Shizuka-chan, please don't downvote me for appreciating what you do. Just let those trolls and freeloaders downvote me. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

23 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Anyone got it from NY or was it just a "fake" preorder? They cancelled my order too....:angry:

couple of us got it.  as long as went pass confirmation on the final step 5 .  it loaded and crash after confirmation ,but it was still processed.  

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Don't feel bad, Shizuka-chan. It's not your responsibility. Nobody told you or assigned you to do that all the time during PO night. But what you do is very helpful enough to everyone esp to us. And we're so grateful for it. I'm pretty sure even the lurkers, scalpers, trolls, and freeloaders like my downvoters are also thankful for what you do. Trust me, they're grateful. :rolleyes:

With that in mind I want to thank you for helping out members here to secure a pre-order successfully thru your posted links. ^_^ 

Oh god, you are making me tear up now.  I'm such a baby!  

Just now, jenius said:

Well I'm retiring for the evening. The Luca renewal never got too hard to come by so I suspect for the people who were unable to grab a PO tonight will ultimately find success without having to deal with too much of a mark-up.

Any luck on your end, @jenius?

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

By the way Shizuka-chan, please don't downvote me for appreciating what you do. ;) 

Very well said Sir. 

Thank you @Shizuka the Cat for what you do during PO nights. I for one have benefited from your links in many of the PO nights before and the links are surely helpful. 

You  @no3Ljm sir take my upvote.  Didn't get to secure one but it should be available come release going by the previous ones.

edit: Forgot to thank @Shizuka the Cat for the links because some of the new online stores website interface suck.

Edited by wmkjr

1 minute ago, wmkjr said:

You  @no3Ljm sir take my upvote.  Didn't get to secure one but it should be available come release going by the previous ones.

Thank you my dear good sir. :hail: 

2 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Very well said Sir. 

Thank you @Shizuka the Cat for what you do during PO nights. I for one have benefited from your links in many of the PO nights before and the links are surely helpful. 

Thank you. :hail:

5 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Anyone know how CD Japan's proxy services work?  They have that listed at about $15 higher than the normal price.  I'm tempted to put one in and see what happens.

You will still have to add in the proxy fees and domestic shipping fees.   

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/guide/help/special_request/about_proxy_shopping#6

Just now, Sandman said:

wow they arent even subtle about it.

Haha yes it’s almost fun to stay behind on a PO night just to see how quickly scalpers and NY (one could argue they are the same thing lol) jump on the opportunity and price gouge within minutes of all the PO sites sell out. 

Heheh.. actually NY's markup worked out for me.

I still had store credit from my cancelled VF-31A... I just had to order a Kit-Kat bar with the VF-31E to bump the price to the same as the 31A, and all I had left was to pay shipping. ^_^ It's beyond stupid that I couldn't just apply the store credit to the shipping (since it included the shipping I paid for the 31A originally), but I'm just done with NY's nonsense.

I was going to save that store credit for the armored packs, but I just want to be done with the whole mess.  Adding a $5 candy bar was more than worth the cost of just paying $55 in shipping to get one after tonight's madness.

Edited by Chronocidal

2 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Heheh.. actually NY's markup worked out for me.

I still had store credit from my cancelled VF-31A... I just had to order a Kit-Kat bar with the VF-31E to bump the price to the same as the 31A, and all I had left was to pay shipping. ^_^ It's beyond stupid that I couldn't just apply the store credit to the shipping (since it included the shipping I paid for the 31A originally), but I'm just done with NY's nonsense.

I was going to save that store credit for the armored packs, but I just want to be done with the whole mess.  Adding a $5 candy bar was more than worth the cost of just paying $55 in shipping to get one after tonight's madness.

Glad you scored one finally, Chronocidal. :good:

What flavor of Kit-Kat you ordered if I may ask? ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, borgified said:

Even with all the shenanigans that we put up with you @Shizuka the Cat, your talent of keeping things organized is a valuable resource for those who joined in the madness somewhat later on during the initial run. :drinks:

Going to see the proxies later on today and how much their asking for.

It is still available via NY.