2 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Has this just become the unofficial post a pic of your cat thread?  Or has the wait for the fifth member of Delta Squadron been so long that upon news it's finally over everyone lost their goddam minds?

The end is nigh! No more VF-31 pre-order madness! Once  the AP is released, a mighty wave of Deculture will purify the thread and wash us all away. Repent!

9 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Has this just become the unofficial post a pic of your cat thread?  Or has the wait for the fifth member of Delta Squadron been so long that upon news it's finally over everyone lost their goddam minds?

Hahaha! Wait till we see the PO madness ends tonight for the last member of the Delta Squadron and see who's among us will lose their minds more for not securing one. :spiteful:

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

Then the new movie hits, and there's a whole new set of Delta valks.

Oh, and don't forget the potential for VF-31a Arad.

Don't forget the rest of the Super Packs and the aforementioned Armored Packs. ^_^

6 minutes ago, OzmaLee74 said:

Price not bad. ^_^

I rather wait until tonight before I panic buy somewhere else. And I'll wait first for my HMR VF-4 first since that's the first purchase I made from them. I ordered it from them out of panic. If they deliver, then I'll shop from them again. But for now, I'll take my chances tonight. ;) 

55 minutes ago, Mommar said:

image.png.2f3a0356f6511cacc39d3ca8c0e8ba01.png

VE-1 ElintMouseSeeker is watching you!

** Please read carefully **

Not to sidetrack on Chuck's 31e pre-orders for tonight however a FYI those that want the Lil-Drakens for the second release of Messer/Hayate's Movie 31F, Manda has a set for grabs for now. I believe that more will follow.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1105335893&ref=list&dispCount=240&keyword=%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9&lang=en

Edit: Not my problem if you do misread it.

Edited by borgified

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

no no , Cats are related to subject.   Many Cats in delta.  :lol:

e15719f256f072b1de1e0c9d7833b32e.gif.95f1421de310f355bb7c7c4a0601e410.gif

and toys.

Cq1xT8uWIAAgpEb.jpg.83e43b715784968a8292474a3b942ddd.jpg

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Price not bad. ^_^

I rather wait until tonight before I panic buy somewhere else. And I'll wait first for my HMR VF-4 first since that's the first purchase I made from them. I ordered it from them out of panic. If they deliver, then I'll shop from them again. But for now, I'll take my chances tonight. ;) 

I've bought from Nin-Nin-Game before,  They usually deliver on pre-orders, but Customer Support is horrible, if you have any issues.