4 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I just watched jenius’ review and see that the clips are for the forward swept wings :/

Maybe someone will put something on shapeways. 

I have a vague memory of someone attaching the lil drakkens to the missile holes under the wing. If so maybe the kairos could do the same

28 minutes ago, RealJayDee said:

I have a vague memory of someone attaching the lil drakkens to the missile holes under the wing. If so maybe the kairos could do the same

The lil drakkens plug into the hard points on all of the Bandai valks..  But if they want the 31A to be configured like the other 31's with the Lil drakken on the outside of the wing someone will need to make a special custom clip.

6 hours ago, RealJayDee said:

Yes. Like Mommar pointed out, it really clipped to the missile hard points. However, the clip that came with the VF-31F's or the LilDraken's set is based on the wing shape. Someone needs to make a custom clip first based on the VF-31A's delta wing shape.

Bandai-VF-31A-DX-5.jpg

Photo from Jenius' Anymoon website.

Edited by no3Ljm

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes. Like Mommar pointed out, it really clipped to the missile hard points. However, the clip that came with the VF-31F's or the LilDraken's set is based on the wing shape. Someone needs to make a custom clip first based on the VF-31A's delta wing shape.

Or come up with a better solution because that clip is honestly a POS.

29 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Or come up with a better solution because that clip is honestly a POS.

Or just don't put it at all. :lol:

Lil Drakens were designed in the first place for the Drakens and not for the Siegfrieds. :spiteful:

31 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Did anyone ever make a Shapeways DX hardpoint for all those extra missiles from the YF-19 set? Be nice to use all those extras on other valks.

I had planned to, but my work laptop got taken for other uses, so I don't have any CAD software available at home anymore.

Those ones are by someone else, but Xigfrid has similar missiles in his shapeways shop.  Personally, I've got my 31A loaded with all the longer dual-packs of sparrow/amraam looking missiles from the YF-19 set.  They look beautiful on it. :) 

The belly pod though looks like one of the ones that came with the Yamato/Arcadia VF-0s.

Edited by Chronocidal

4 hours ago, Saviant said:

Would like to know where those missiles come from as they look sweet on the 31A

That person made all of those ordinance. Makes a lot of minor yet cool modifications. Love the VF-25ES.

Not mine, I confirm.

Hey, that’s the first time I see a physical model of the larger central container outside of the Master file, although I was thinking it was larger. 

Btw, I need something to store and hide the pods and ordnance, I got too many I think  

E2D5C39F-B3EB-4F29-8E9E-AD44C772B180.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

I wish they had a pic of the randome folded up.  I agree the color is awesome!

Last image, top-left picture. You can see a bit of it poking out below the legs.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

1 hour ago, Alex GS said:

From Supreme Mecha FB

image.png.3eade935a6e23e2ade6510be9eee6b19.png

Funny, that I was trying to find last night the top right VF-31E pose where it was shown in Episode 6 wearing its Super Pack. And ask everyone if they will going to pose it like that until the actual VF-31E Super Pack gets available. ^_^

And then I did something else so I forgot that I was looking for it. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I am assuming this article mentioning of the RVF-26 being among those with a radome is a typo?

I think that your right.

The valks that had randome are: VE-1, RVF-25 + RVF-171 (both Luca's units) and Chuck's VF-31E.

VF-11C Super Thunderbolt should be in the list as well as it includes the randome as well -  http://www.macross2.net/m3/macross7/vf-11c-radome.htm

Note: I think the Master List of Macross Mecha needs to be updated to include the Delta valks.

Edited by borgified

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Funny, that I was trying to find last night the top right VF-31E pose where it was shown in Episode 6 wearing its Super Pack. And ask everyone if they will going to pose it like that until the actual VF-31E Super Pack gets available. ^_^

And then I did something else so I forgot that I was looking for it. :lol: 

That top right 31E pose looks as if it was halfway through a VF-1J DX transformation and with detached legs!

Yeah that was an iconic chuck pose, with arm cannons blazing, wasn't it? Basically the only weapons he had at his disposal....

1. Just realised so its 23760k yen with radome and no gun?

2. Hmm assume that the radome is detachable, and it would be able to be mounted on any other 31 fighter...am thinking 31A/E version?!

Then we can have a 31E/A version too!

Edited by seti88

12 minutes ago, seti88 said:

2. Hmm assume that the radome is detachable, and it would be able to be mounted on any other 31 fighter...am thinking 31A/E version?!

Then we can have a 31E/A version too!

I might buy 2 just to have a spare radome pod to re-paint...