1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

So when is PO madness for Chuck?

Usually the moment they announce certain item in the Tamashii site, PO comes the week after or so. So it's either next week (Jan 28 to Feb 1) or the week of Feb 4 to 8.

Yup, went to the link Saburo posted earlier. Its just a special announcement page with no other details other than they're general releases, and that order reservations will be announced at the main Tamashii website and via email.

I'm surprised the announcement for Chuck's ride came first before Arad's super/armor pack.

Edited by brouken

9 minutes ago, brouken said:

Yup, went to the link Saburo posted earlier. Its just a special announcement page with no other details other than they're general releases, and that order reservations will be announced at the main Tamashii website and via email.

I'm surprised the announcement for Chuck's ride came first before Arad's super/armor pack.

Yes, that's what I meant earlier when I mentioned the moment Tamashii put a new item in their site (whether it's via their special page or just announcement), the PO schedule will follow the next week or two. This is just based on my observation from their previous announcements. I'm pretty sure everyone will get excited for this great news. ;)

And to be honest, I rather see them release Chuck's ride first than the Armored Packs. ^_^

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Does that orange look like a different shade especially on the area near and above the intakes?<_<:ph34r:

I actually like the shade of orange they're using but compared to official CGI art, it's more on the yellow hue. :rolleyes:

vf31e_fighter.jpg.0c4905c1e7f2c3440ac8097d28d4d351.jpg

vf31e_gerwalk.jpg.c41d589f3704672c8ac858eef212352d.jpg

vf31e_battroid.jpg.546430618ae33a53c7fa5d5801976a1f.jpg

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I actually like the shade of orange they're using but compared to official CGI art, it's more on the yellow hue. :rolleyes:

Yup it seems to be heading more towards an orange tonality. Probably some cost savings there, since arad's teased armor parts also are orange. 

Orange batch discount!

anyway, after looking at it more, gonna chalk up the different hue near the intakes and shoulders down to the radome blocking the light...

Now, what i want to see is the underside of fighter mode and how *ahem* it looks...

Edited by seti88

Great news! A little underwhelming after such a long wait or maybe because we’re finally getting close to the end :lol:

In for two despite the weird color hehehe

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

I’ll get him. I never get more than one of a particular kind of VF, but Chuck’s really appeals. Mostly because I want to see how the radome folds up. 

Really looking forward to the 31-E. Anything part of the Elintseeker family tree has a special place in my collection....Love that colour scheme too, similar, (yet on picture it looks darker) than the YF-25 Prophecy (have a soft spot for this one...).

56 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I wonder if this one will be easier to pick up than others have been?  It's not the most popular color and Chuck is barely a character in the show.

Most of the characters were barely characters, but that hasn't seemed to have much impact on which ones sell well. :p

Bandai does need to adjust the color settings on their eyes though.  The only colors they seem to be able to hit correctly are blues, blacks, and whites.

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Usually the moment they announce certain item in the Tamashii site, PO comes the week after or so. So it's either next week (Jan 28 to Feb 1) or the week of Feb 4 to 8.

Excellent.  I hope the preorder is next week.

Could somebody please confirm if the VF-31F lil'draken set also comes with the wing brackets? Don't want to buy the movie version 31F just to use them.

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

28 minutes ago, brouken said:

Could somebody please confirm if the VF-31F lil'draken set also comes with the wing brackets? Don't want to buy the movie version 31F just to use them.

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000125785

主な商品内容
・リル・ドラケン×2
・リル・ドラケン接続用パーツ左右(ファイター/ガウォーク用)
・リル・ドラケン接続用パーツ左右(バトロイド用)
・専用台座×2

Main product content
· Lil · Draken x2
· Lil · Draken connection parts left / right (for Fighter/Gerwalk)
· Lil · Draken connection parts for left and right (for Battroid)
· Dedicated pedestal ×2

1 hour ago, Shukenzero said:

The connector parts are designed to wrap around the forward swept wings so there’s no way to attach it to the Kairos :(

I just watched jenius’ review and see that the clips are for the forward swept wings :/

Maybe someone will put something on shapeways. 

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000125785

主な商品内容
・リル・ドラケン×2
・リル・ドラケン接続用パーツ左右(ファイター/ガウォーク用)
・リル・ドラケン接続用パーツ左右(バトロイド用)
・専用台座×2

Main product content
· Lil · Draken x2
· Lil · Draken connection parts left / right (for Fighter/Gerwalk)
· Lil · Draken connection parts for left and right (for Battroid)
· Dedicated pedestal ×2

Thanks Noel! Just ordered a set. Not really a fan of this setup, but hey, lil'drakens are cool right? Since there's a dearth of enemy mecha, I can as least have a couple extra lil'drakens for my Delta Platoon to dogfight with. Having the ability to attach them to the Siegfrieds is just an added bonus. :D

Edited by brouken