While it's good to see Bandai is finishing up the Delta line with Chuck's 31 and the Armor sets, they really should do a reissue of the VF-31A next year but this time as a regular PO not as a web exclusive. Whether you liked Delta or not the 31A is one of coolest looking Valk's in the series franchise IMHO. B))

And to those of you still waiting for 31A orders, keep bugging NY and hang in there! 

11 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

My order for 2 X VF-31A from NY paid for on 10/07 still hasn’t shipped. 

I submitted a ticket almost 3 days ago and they haven’t responded which is new. I typically hear back in 24 hours :/ 

So I guess they’re just going to keep my money and ignore me now...?

After that revelation that someone who ordered multiples got theirs, I submitted a fresh ticket on Friday myself.  They took a little longer than usual to get back to me, but when they did, it was to request my order number so that they could inform the dispatch center.  Still haven't seen any "preparation in progress," but hopefully you'll get good news when they do address your ticket.

Messer's/Hayate's Movie 31f at 16.5k yen sealed? That's heck if a deal right there (now presently back to 19.5k yen).

Took me quite a while to warm up to the 31f as I had already got Mirage's 31c. The clips for the Lil'Draken add ons to the Movie 31f finally sealed the deal in getting it. 

The only Delta valk that I got at a bargain was Roid's SV-262 Hs at 13k yen opened box (in good condition).

beware one detail, if you chose to cancel your order, you can only get store credit, and they wont let you purchase anything with that store credit if its less than the amount that you have in credit. which means your shipping money will have to go to something in their store and you will still have to pay additional shipping money for anything you order.

1 hour ago, frankell05 said:

beware one detail, if you chose to cancel your order, you can only get store credit, and they wont let you purchase anything with that store credit if its less than the amount that you have in credit. which means your shipping money will have to go to something in their store and you will still have to pay additional shipping money for anything you order.

What store are you referring to?

I'd assume it's NY, which is why I'm going to keep poking them to see if I can't get them to complete the other half of my order.  If they'd told me store credit was all I could get, I would have changed my mind about reducing my order, but they just did it without asking.

Note.. it's not that I didn't expect store credit to be the only option, but I would have appreciated some confirmation.  After all the refusals other folks had about modifying their order, I didn't expect them to just go and do it instantly.

My 31A finally arrived, about a year after I ordered it, and it sat in japan for almost two weeks.  I think there was issues with US customs accepting items.

image.png.7d80940330e81e0fadcc4965202e4b68.png 

The shipping box was the most beat up I've ever got from them, however the box inside was in perfect shape.  Wow what an ordeal...

Edited by Microbe999

15 minutes ago, borgified said:

Can I guess that Arad's Supers will be the same colour as his "Stampede Armoured" look when Bandai does decide to make it. Orange doesn't look quite right to me for Arad as it should be red.

I agree, orange doesnt work very well with the livery of Arad's VF 31. Perhaps the red/turquoise combo could have worked better.

14 hours ago, Saburo said:

Thanks @Moosey!  How's about this? Arad with Mirage Super Parts.

32095851648_86fe187241_h.jpg

wow, those color looks pretty matching to me.  Did it just became even more colorful?  :lol:

by the way, can the forklift tilt it's blades down in a safe position, or is it just excited in all your shots?^_^

38 minutes ago, F360 said:

wow, those color looks pretty matching to me.  Did it just became even more colorful?  :lol:

by the way, can the forklift tilt it's blades down in a safe position, or is it just excited in all your shots?^_^

Yes, the color are very close to matching as far as I can tell. I think it looks nice, but we'll just have to wait to see if Super Parts are released along with the Armored parts.

No the blades of the forklift can't be placed down, its a simple Matchbox car not much articulation.  The hanger crew can file complaint with the Chief if they wish. :lol:

On 11/22/2018 at 2:56 AM, borgified said:

Can I guess that Arad's Supers will be the same colour as his "Stampede Armoured" look when Bandai does decide to make it. Orange doesn't look quite right to me for Arad as it should be red.

In the anime his supers were teal coloured

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:13 AM, Dirtyboy said:

I agree, orange doesnt work very well with the livery of Arad's VF 31. Perhaps the red/turquoise combo could have worked better.

7 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

In the anime his supers were teal coloured

I'm getting two different replies back (not including mine) in the colour of Arad's Supers.. Is there an exact freeze frame of Arad's Supers? I don't really remember which one specifically (is it the one with the speaker pods on the valks)? I think that I need a refresher as pics will be helpful.

@seti88 -  So I guessed the right episode, wrong colour choice.

1 hour ago, Guyffon said:

No idea why his armoured parts became orange in the movie though, maybe armoured parts in teal looked less heroic?

Maybe Xaos ran out of the teal pigment for his valk; therefore, there is the possibility that one can't really see the teal that well in the pitch blackness of space. A brighter colour would be easily seen at a distance than compared to a darker one (just a possibility)?

Edited by borgified
grammar edit