23 hours ago, seti88 said:

Dont worry, you will soon know at the end of next month @ the tamashii nations event, on what macross releases will be on the radar to be scheduled for next year Quarter 1/2. 

You may want to panic only then, if none are. :D

Ah, I wasn't aware there was an event coming up. That does dovetail nicely with the end of the currently announced releases.

20 hours ago, Rogueload said:

We need chuck’s 31E! Come on Bandai! Finish out the delta squad!!

ermahgerd tell me about it. My initial plan was just to get the 31C and the 31E, to match with my Milias and Luca, but I've ended up buying three other 31s just because I was waiting for the E! Well played, Bandai, now I regret not trying for a Kai.

18 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

They did. It’s at the bottom of this page:

https://sp.tamashii.jp/special/macross/vf-31s/vf31_info.jpg

I had also forgotten that they had teased the AP at the same time as the Drakens, that's nice to know. I guess we should expect that before any other VFs or SPs.

Anyone wants Arad's 31s? One up in Jungle - Grade B at 20.5k yen.  http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=2457697 

I could get it, however I'll be nice since I have gotten the Draken and my wallet needs to recover again. ;)

Mirage's 31c (pre-owned) is getting up to the 24k yen mark -  https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-029195-R

Hayate's 31J (plus the Supers) and Messer's 31F (pre-reissue) are also still there on Amiami (both valks are pre-owned).

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

Anyone still need a VF-31A?

Now "only" 68,000yen at Mandarake. :o

What the ****

10K Yen more than the last listed price? That is seriously rolling into From Japan territory when the 31a got released. Just meandered into From Japan and the highest listed is at 130K yen while the lowest is 44K yen.

52 minutes ago, borgified said:

10K Yen more than the last listed price? That is seriously rolling into From Japan territory when the 31a got released. Just meandered into From Japan and the highest listed is at 130K yen while the lowest is 44K yen.

Isn't From Japan just a proxy? The prices you're looking at are probably Yahoo Japan Auctions, Amazon, Rakuten, or others.

The higher the prices get, the more I'm afraid to transform my 31A which is still sitting in the display shelf in fighter mode... I thought back in June that the prices were going to drop (they had dipped to about 40k at one point I think)

This makes me wonder what the highest traded price is for a 31A so far?

So no pics of the armored parts except a proto  mock up from a few months back?  Guess we gotta wait till Tamashii Nations.

I'd be impressed if it can hold itself up with no supports cuz it's a big boy for sure going by that pic.

37 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

The higher the prices get, the more I'm afraid to transform my 31A which is still sitting in the display shelf in fighter mode... I thought back in June that the prices were going to drop (they had dipped to about 40k at one point I think)

I would be more afraid to transform it if I bought it at that price range. But if you bought it as MSRP, I'll be fine. Atleast I'd enjoyed transforming it before it gets broken. ^_^

4 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Imagine how I feel; I didn't have room to display it so didn't open anything further than the shipper box when it arrived. So now I have a MISB 31A sitting with my other valk boxes and any time I think about opening it I get reminded that I could sell it for a 100% profit at minimum. I'm something of a completionist so I'll probably never sell it but that's enough money that I still havn't opened it.

19 minutes ago, Jaustin89 said:

Imagine how I feel; I didn't have room to display it so didn't open anything further than the shipper box when it arrived. So now I have a MISB 31A sitting with my other valk boxes and any time I think about opening it I get reminded that I could sell it for a 100% profit at minimum. I'm something of a completionist so I'll probably never sell it but that's enough money that I still havn't opened it.

I know your feeling, I actually ended up with 3 (2 unreliable pre-orders, plus one panic-bought open article from Mandarake).

Only the one I bought open has been put on display, and I'm really debating what to do with the other 2.

[edit] Selling them is a little tempting, but planning to move somewhere with more display space, so I might end up doing a 3-mode display. Plus there's the possibility of "armored" packs for them.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I would be more afraid to transform it if I bought it at that price range. But if you bought it as MSRP, I'll be fine. Atleast I'd enjoyed transforming it before it gets broken. ^_^

I think I'm gonna practice with the 31F and get completely familiar with every joint and tab before I even attempt to transform the 31A, LOL!

2 hours ago, Jaustin89 said:

I have to admit that I can never resist the temptation to open a new toy/valk when it arrives, as I am kinda new to collecting and have not planned on selling anything I have acquired so far.  I think that this is one of the best looking valks out there today and if it were me, I would just keep it and be happy that you paid MSRP or below for this gem in the first place.  Even if you don't intend to display it, you would not regret taking it out of the box and admire the jaw dropping gorgeous design and colour scheme of the 31A...

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I know your feeling, I actually ended up with 3 (2 unreliable pre-orders, plus one panic-bought open article from Mandarake).

Only the one I bought open has been put on display, and I'm really debating what to do with the other 2.

[edit] Selling them is a little tempting, but planning to move somewhere with more display space, so I might end up doing a 3-mode display. Plus there's the possibility of "armored" packs for them.

I still remember @spanner's three mode VF-31A display back in April/May when this was first released.  That was a sight to behold.

47 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

if only I had the CF 171's missile set and the MDE missiles... for now I would probably use the ordinance from YF-19 and VF-171Ex to deck out the 30 and 31A.

That would be interesting..mde with reactive missiles and then the AIMs...large ,medium and small ..lol..