Huzzah and Alleluia!  After the longest delivery delay I have ever experienced with N-Y, damn near 7 whole weeks instead of the usual < 3.5 weeks, my DX VF-31S has finally made its way to my hands... at one point I actually thought it had gone missing at the origin post, Japan, where the tracking information was stuck on pre-shipment for the longest time.  All's well that ends well, but man, that was a bit nerve wrecking.

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Tell them you want to be served in the order you ordered. :p 

Honestly, I'd be plenty happy accepting them one at a time.  They already charged plenty for shipping them individually.

I said as much but they wouldn’t ship them separately even though *drum roll* they are SUPPOSED TO ship separately via registered SAL lol wtf!?!

I’m contemplating reducing the order so I can get at least one from them this year. 

On 9/3/2018 at 2:10 AM, Graham said:

So in the movie, what's the reason why Delta are using Lil' Drakens on the wings on their VF-31s?

Answer with spoiler tags please in case anybody cares about spoilers.

I have a similar question——why does Mirage even NEED to steal a Draken?  I’m guessing her -31 is either destroyed or captured?  

5 minutes ago, David Hingtgen said:

I have a similar question——why does Mirage even NEED to steal a Draken?  I’m guessing her -31 is either destroyed or captured?  

Spoiler

Both Mirage and Hayate get shot down. They stow away onto a Windemere ship, and pirate a couple valkyries to use in the final battle, one of which is Messer's as it wasn't shot down, but landed before he died.

Saw the movie. Overall, it was....meh. Storywise, the Frontier Movies were superior. Action was okay (better than the TV series overall), and the footage of the Armored Siegfrieds is some good, although familiar, eye-candy. (Can't shake the feeling that they've re-purposed some animation from Ozma's Armored Messiah).

Spoiler

Disappointed that they didn't show Hayate's VF-3JKai in the final battle. Not impressed by the Siegfried Draken combination. Felt too contrived as a means to re-sell the DX VF-31F mold.

I hope they make an announcement for the armored parts soon!

On 9/7/2018 at 6:06 PM, Mommar said:

It’s good to see more and more people from nally receiving their 31A’s.  What a ludicrous situation.

How many fellow Macross Worlders are still waiting on NY now?

Raise two hands 

I'm waiting on two piece ordered on 10/7, I did ask if they could just ship one at a time but they wouldn't comply, and I even offer to pay for the extra shipping. 

5 minutes ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

Raise two hands 

I'm waiting on two piece ordered on 10/7, I did ask if they could just ship one at a time but they wouldn't comply, and I even offer to pay for the extra shipping. 

You might still get at least one of your two orders.

19 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

You might still get at least one of your two orders.

They won’t split the order. I’ve made the same request. I have an order for 2 pieces that are supposed to ship separately via SAL and they still won’t ship them one at a time.

They basically said that because I ordered 2 I have a long wait ahead of me; it’s almost a year since I placed the order for frakk sake. 

16 minutes ago, NeoVanguard said:

Damn shipping is so slow.  Fan Subbers subbed the Delta Movie already and my mail ordered Blu-ray is only 2 days from arriving.

USPS released a customer advisory regarding Hurricane Florence. I'm also waiting for a package from Nippon-Yasan which they shipped it last Sept. 6 via EMS. And there were no new updates since.

https://www.counton2.com/weather/hurricane-central/postal-service-prepares-for-hurricane-florence/1433921462

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

USPS released a customer advisory regarding Hurricane Florence. I'm also waiting for a package from Nippon-Yasan which they shipped it last Sept. 6 via EMS. And there were no new updates since.

https://www.counton2.com/weather/hurricane-central/postal-service-prepares-for-hurricane-florence/1433921462

Mine shipped on 8/23 and has had no updates since it left Osaka on the 8/25. There was also an additional note re: the delay on the Japan Post tracking page, but this is probably the longest SAL has ever taken for me.

"Delays are expected in the delivery of international mail and EMS addressed to the areas in the United States of America listed in the table below due to delays in processing at the Office of Exchange (OE) of Los Angeles and a subsequent increase in the backlog."