12 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Can't wait for the Armored Parts and Super Parts (I am pretty sure they'll release Supers they were in the show and Bandai wants to drain out wallets. :lol:)

That'll be the X'mas fireworks, hahaha!

E77B6386-CEB4-4E69-89F7-7E3A4965E076.jpeg.17f9a17c18e390f0188e1232299ed664.jpeg

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Its always Christmas when a toy arrives! :p  Can't wait for the Armored Parts and Super Parts (I am pretty sure they'll release Supers they were in the show and Bandai wants to drain out wallets. :lol:)

@no3Ljm *insert gif here*

Sorry, my friend. I don't have any Macross Delta Wallet GIF yet. Hehehe. :lol:

45 minutes ago, Andy NYK said:

That'll be the X'mas fireworks, hahaha!

E77B6386-CEB4-4E69-89F7-7E3A4965E076.jpeg.17f9a17c18e390f0188e1232299ed664.jpeg

I know the Armored Pack looks Silpheed-ish for me. But I'm sure I'm going to get one for Arad's. And probably one for Messer too. But if it's going to look great on Arad's in person, I'm pretty sure an Armored Pack in Messer's color will look great in Hayate's 31J Kai. The sad part here is that if I decided to get Messer's, I'll probably end up getting Hayate's 31J Blue too. Hahaha! :lol:

*Imagine Macross Delta Busting Wallet GIF here* :rolleyes:

Anyways, I've been wondering though. Looking at this illustration, how come Arad's the one who's multi-colored? I mean, his Armored Pack highlight colors is orange rather than teal or ruby.

3 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Yeah, if there's one thing about Bandai, they will absolutely cling to their mistakes like they're some kind of trademark.  Why ruin a perfect record and use correct colors and markings at this point? :p

I’m almost positive that if Bandai made the insignia bigger, people would bitch about it not matching the previous releases. Not that they or I would care but someone would. 

59 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Anyways, I've been wondering though. Looking at this illustration, how come Arad's the one who's multi-colored? I mean, his Armored Pack highlight colors is orange rather than teal or ruby.

Indeed, that's the weird thing, not color-coordinated.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

I’m almost positive that if Bandai made the insignia bigger, people would bitch about it not matching the previous releases. Not that they or I would care but someone would. 

I thk bandai must have hit a technical limitation in applying bigger markings on the dx. It doesn't quite make sense for them to shrink it but doesn't change my opinion of the valk quality.

From a design perspective and view from the back on battroid, a shoulder to shoulder skull wings across the back would definately up the badass vibe substantially.

No biggie, just wondering why they did it.

Edited by seti88

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I was playing with Arad's 31S earlier. And I can tell that Mirage's 31C Super Parts looks fine on Arad's 31S. It wasn't the same shade as 31S ruby color but it looks great when I put it on. :wub:

Yeah I shared a pic from Twitter few pages back of someone in jp doing it. if you view fighter mode from the top, the red looks streamlined down..

reproduced...

Edited by seti88

10 hours ago, seti88 said:

Yeah I shared a pic from Twitter few pages back of someone in jp doing it. if you view fighter mode from the top, the red looks streamlined down..

reproduced...

Yeah, it really does look great with it. At first I thought they shared the same red/ruby shade but the moment I put 31C's Super Parts, I was like, too bad it didn't match because it really looks nice that it made me forget that the upcoming 31S Armored Pack have orange color on it. ^_^ 

5 hours ago, Guyffon said:

I do but they are stuck in shipping boxes as I recently moved but have not had the chance to unpack the super C parts

Free them up the moment you have a chance so you can see them together, sir. It really looks great. Anyways, if I'm free this weekend I'll try to take a pic in Battroid mode. ;)

33 minutes ago, frankell05 said:

Does anyone still have a nippon yasan pre order for the 31a kairos? At this point I kinda don’t care anyone .

That would be me, still waiting.... and waiting... and I've placed my pre-ordered on 2017-10-07 with order number 488877. Even though I've send them a polite email, still no dice.

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

That would be me, still waiting.... and waiting... and I've placed my pre-ordered on 2017-10-07 with order number 488877. Even though I've send them a polite email, still no dice.

My 31A has shipped and but is still in transit in Osaka right now.  Ordered mine on 2017-10-07  # 489070.    I think I sent them 3 different tickets asking about the status between March and July.   It took 12 days between Preparation in Progress to Shipped.

I've poked them about my order of two 31As at least 3 times now, and keep getting reassurances that they haven't forgotten the order.  To their credit, I haven't gotten any cookie-cutter responses, but I'm really getting tired of not hearing anything more than empty promises. <_< 

Edited by Chronocidal

3 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I've poked them about my order of two 31As at least 3 times now, and keep getting reassurances that they haven't forgotten the order.  To their credit, I haven't gotten any cookie-cutter responses, but I'm really getting tired of not hearing anything more than empty promises. <_< 

Besides the Kairos which I already received from them, but this is what I feel literally everytime I tried to poke back about the missing in transit Figuarts that I ordered from them last year. :unsure:

I think from now on I'll be using proxy services to buy and P-Bandai stuff. I'm willing to deal with pay-up-front for a bit more reliability.

It's annoying that you can't register for a P-Bandai account using a Tenso address though.

To be fair, a lot of other stores just outright canceled orders, at least NY eventually delivered (to some of us).

Edited by Sanity is Optional

28 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Besides the Kairos which I already received from them, but this is what I feel literally everytime I tried to poke back about the missing in transit Figuarts that I ordered from them last year. :unsure:

A few years ago, NY send me a couple of items which I have no idea what it was (image below), at first I thought it was a gift from NY, but then again why would NY send me a free gift. So I asked NY where those for me, because surely I did not ordered them, and them said it was a mistake on their part. I agree to ship it back and they reimburse me for the shipping.

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

A few years ago, NY send me a couple of items which I have no idea what it was (image below), at first I thought it was a gift from NY, but then again why would NY send me a free gift. So I asked NY where those for me, because surely I did not ordered them, and them said it was a mistake on their part. I agree to ship it back and they reimburse me for the shipping.

Capture.JPG

That's actually Saint Cloth Myth EX Leo that you posted a pic of..  Must be an error on their end and they shipped it to you instead of the original person who actually ordered it from.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

No apologies for the missing Figuarts or a re-imbursement of the item I take it... I actually wanted to pre-order the Figuarts Iron Man Mk. 7 from them, but I rather not take the chances if another Kairos fiasco happens again. :aggressive: 

1 minute ago, borgified said:

No apologies for the missing Figuarts or a re-imbursement of the item I take it... I actually wanted to pre-order the Figuarts Iron Man Mk. 7 from them, but I rather not take the chances if another Kairos fiasco happens again. :aggressive: 

To be honest. I still do have some preorders with them. And I did still preordered something after the Kairos fiasco. I mean, it is what it is. I'm pretty sure if this happened to other stores and not Nippon-Yasan, same nasty things will also be said to them. There's really some things in business like this that is unavoidable. All we have to be is just stay optimistic. ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, TCracker said:

Seems that super parts are sold out here except the ones for VF31C.

Since I only have Arad's Valk (sold off the rest because I needed money for my chemotherapy), will 31C armour parts look good on Arad's?

As posted above photo it looks ok. Would've been great if the red have the same shade. Out of all the Super Parts that were released the 31C looks better with 31S than the other two colors (black and blue). I'm pretty sure Bandai will release a 31S Super Pack in the future. Probably they will prioritize the Armored Pack for the 31S before the Super Pack.

By the way, take care of your health first before you worry too much about the figures. Good luck. :) 

3 minutes ago, TCracker said:

Seems that super parts are sold out here except the ones for VF31C.

Since I only have Arad's Valk (sold off the rest because I needed money for my chemotherapy), will 31C armour parts look good on Arad's?

The answer to your question @TCracker is @no3Ljm's  and @seti88's post.. I'll repost it here (no need to look up again). 

17 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I was playing with Arad's 31S earlier. And I can tell that Mirage's 31C Super Parts looks fine on Arad's 31S. It wasn't the same shade as 31S ruby color but it looks great when I put it on. :wub:

15 hours ago, seti88 said:

reproduced...

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yeah, it really does look great with it. At first I thought they shared the same red/ruby shade but the moment I put 31C's Super Parts, I was like, too bad it didn't match because it really looks nice that it made me forget that the upcoming 31S Armored Pack have orange color on it. ^_^ 

5 hours ago, frankell05 said:

Does anyone still have a nippon yasan pre order for the 31a kairos? At this point I kinda don’t care anyone .

I'm also still waiting.  Order #489119, placed 2017-10-07.  I haven't poked them about it, since there has been a pretty steady trickle of orders being filled on here, slow though it may be.

38 minutes ago, raziel03 said:

I'm also still waiting.  Order #489119, placed 2017-10-07.  I haven't poked them about it, since there has been a pretty steady trickle of orders being filled on here, slow though it may be.

you should poke them. The "pretty steady trickle of orders being filled" all poked NY in a "polite" manner.

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

you should poke them. The "pretty steady trickle of orders being filled" all poked NY in a "polite" manner.

"I was wondering about my order, i hope there isn't anything wrong, i'm kinda worried", hahaha, use something like this!

Well the first 31s landed today. Looks great with the missiles. I put them further out on the wings which I think looks pretty good. The paintwork around the emblem seems to show signs of rubbing. And there is a small blemish on the thinner red stripe. Thankfully these are minor things and I still appreciate it for what it is. The second will be destined for the battroid mode (with armor in future) Happy to have the "S" collection finished now, or until the next variant comes along anyway. 

DSC_0108.JPG

DSC_0107.JPG

DSC_0110.JPG

_20180803_171525.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

Edited by TrickyCustomer

Your “S” collection is lacking a couple more valks. I don’t see the 17S, 19S, 22S, unless you have them displayed elsewhere.

There’s also an Ozma YF-29 which doesn’t officially have the “S” designation, but it definitely looks like one.

And if you really want to be a completionist at the 1/60 scale, maybe you’ll have to get the awful VF-2SS from Evolution Toys haha.

Edited by ArchieNov

1 minute ago, ArchieNov said:

Your “S” collection is lacking a couple more valks. I don’t see the 17S, 19S, 22S, unless you have them displayed elsewhere.

There’s also an Ozma YF-29 which doesn’t officially have the “S” designation, but it definitely looks like one.

That's true, I know there are other "s" models but i'm really not a fan of macross 7 at all. It was really really poor imo. My collection all has the same theme apart from Arad. He decided to buck the trend by changing colors but that's the only difference really. Ozma's 29 and even the Focker version would fit in nicely, but they aren't "official" variants.