1 minute ago, Slave IV said:

Luckily, I haven't had to wait 30 days for any of my NY orders to ship. Even if I did, 30 days means next to nothing to me in the whole scheme of collecting toys.

Pretty much, if there's anything I need right now (which frankly is almost never), I buy it somewhere else.

NY is for when I want to save some money and don't mind waiting.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Luckily, I haven't had to wait 30 days for any of my NY orders to ship. Even if I did, 30 days means next to nothing to me in the whole scheme of collecting toys.

Yeah same here.

I know battroid mode pics are coming, but Gerwalk mode FTW!

I do wish bandai made the emblem on the DX bigger.....It would be so much cooler with a larger emblem on the back, especially in battroid..

thanks for making the 31S even more desirable saburo...:good:

Edited by seti88

8 hours ago, seti88 said:

I know battroid mode pics are coming, but Gerwalk mode FTW!

I do wish bandai made the emblem on the DX bigger.....It would be so much cooler with a larger emblem on the back, especially in battroid..

thanks for making the 31S even more desirable saburo...:good:

Kinda true, position and size of emblem is different compared to the TomyTec version. And Gerwalk FTW! 

ShotOnSony_2018_07_31_10_05_55_1533045955656.jpeg

ShotOnSony_2018_08_01_10_05_49_1533132349171.jpeg

ShotOnSony_2018_08_01_10_05_48_1533132348483.jpeg

Edited by Andy NYK
Added Gerwalk photos.

So my VF-31S exists somewhere between Japan and my house, but I have no idea where.  I had it sent SAL small package and it has been "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" since 7/27.  Has this happened to anyone else before?  I've had a day lapse, maybe two, between leaving Japan and showing up in the USPS tracking system, but never this long.

1 minute ago, HardlyNever said:

So my VF-31S exists somewhere between Japan and my house, but I have no idea where.  I had it sent SAL small package and it has been "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" since 7/27.  Has this happened to anyone else before?  I've had a day lapse, maybe two, between leaving Japan and showing up in the USPS tracking system, but never this long.

Mine was SAL, dispatched 7/24 and just reached customs on the US side as of this morning. Frankly it showing up only 4 days later would be surprising.

Usually with SAL I see it waiting about a week between dispatch and inbound.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

4 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Mine dispatched 7/21 and just arrived in the US on 7/29, still awaiting delivery. Sometimes things can be slow with package checks and customs.

22 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Picked up a second Arad 31 for display in battroid mode. Best looking head imo. Definitely has the traditional style of all the vf-s heads before. Hope the movie armor will fit when it is released. Fingers crossed. 

Why would you think it's not going to fit? I mean, this is the latest VF-31 release. They wouldn't re-release again Arad's 31S in the upcoming months just because they need to fix some parts for the upcoming Armored Pack, right? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

It's just been 4 days, sir. If this is EMS then we have to start worrying. But since it's SAL expect atleast 7 to 10 days.

21 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Which way is the correct position?

I think the marking is in the right place only smaller on the DX compared to the TomyTec kit. But looking at that picture posted above, it's an optical illusion because the DX Drone Containers are opened so it looks like the marking is lower than it should be.

Wait...I have been out of the loop for ages, and @Saburo is releasing a book?

Signed me up!!

And on the side note, my Arad arrived.

No time to full appreciate it with so many other product releases *ahem* *transformersofficialandthirdparrtstuffs*

Managed to snapped a gerwalk pic and that's it. More as I feel better...

IMG_20180731_170155.jpg

3 minutes ago, TCracker said:

Wait...I have been out of the loop for ages, and @Saburo is releasing a book?

Signed me up!!

And on the side note, my Arad arrived.

No time to full appreciate it with so many other product releases *ahem* *transformersofficialandthirdparrtstuffs*

Managed to snapped a gerwalk pic and that's it. More as I feel better...

IMG_20180731_170155.jpg

TCracker! Nice!

6 minutes ago, Andy NYK said:

The TomyTec kit is more accurate compare to the official line art.

10.jpg

29900187948_9d8246f842_h.jpg.e2bb11103e847bf6b425d85920d4eb12.jpg

43770773841_446ef19aac_h.jpg.7880576a0feb5a2970f556ba653ab7f9.jpg

I think the marking is where it should be compared to Messer's and Hayate's. Though I have to admit that the lineart has bigger marking than the DX counterpart which TomyTec has it correctly.

bed542d1a012e9f0ce19eded0ab3c2e4.image.750x414.jpg.3f0f7c8778d1b5f89d87160f9f55e1e7.jpg

But at the end of the day, Bandai already messed it up in that category from Messer's to Hayate's markings so I'm just glad that atleast they're consistent. :lol: 

Edited by no3Ljm

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

29900187948_9d8246f842_h.jpg.e2bb11103e847bf6b425d85920d4eb12.jpg

43770773841_446ef19aac_h.jpg.7880576a0feb5a2970f556ba653ab7f9.jpg

I think the marking is where it should be compared to Messer's and Hayate's. Though I have to admit that the lineart has bigger marking than the DX counterpart which TomyTec has it correctly.

bed542d1a012e9f0ce19eded0ab3c2e4.image.750x414.jpg.3f0f7c8778d1b5f89d87160f9f55e1e7.jpg

But at the end of the day, Bandai already messed it up in that category from Messer's to Hayate's markings so I'm just glad that atleast they're consistent. :lol: 

Yeah, if there's one thing about Bandai, they will absolutely cling to their mistakes like they're some kind of trademark.  Why ruin a perfect record and use correct colors and markings at this point? :p

12 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Good looking bot! It’s up there with the 31C for me. 

I agree, 31C is still my favorite, but the 31F is a close 2nd.

I am imagining the 31S in Focker colors. :wub:

12 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's too early to decorate a Christmas Tree, @Saburo. ^_^

Gorgeous pics as always. :wub:

Its always Christmas when a toy arrives! :p  Can't wait for the Armored Parts and Super Parts (I am pretty sure they'll release Supers they were in the show and Bandai wants to drain out wallets. :lol:)

@no3Ljm *insert gif here*

8 hours ago, TCracker said:

Excellent Battriod pics, @Saburo!

I hope I can take my set later next week :D

@TCracker good to see you are still around MWF!  Thank you, I appreciate it and I am looking forward to your photos.

8 hours ago, Shukenzero said:

@Saburo Great pics but that’s a given a time this point. Still have to say it since it’s always a pleasure to look at the valk in your photography style! 

@Shukenzero I am honored, thank you. I try my best, always trying to make it the shots a little better than before. Subtle changes and some experimentation, I am looking to change things up a bit, but thats for later.  :ph34r:

Edited by Saburo
Correction