14 minutes ago, jenius said:

Wait, is this a pending release it some custom or model?

First image looks like it's the DX prototype shown in 2016 along with the C. Second one looks like the model kit.

Edited by Zx31

Don't know about others; however, the slip cover on top of Arad's 31s (fully illustrated) with the Dragon Motif on the bottom right corner looks very eye catching when I watched Chu-taro's reviews. Arad's 31 valk has the only version in full colour while others had the line art. 

Others' opinion may differ upon choice.

2 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

For those who want your 2nd, 3rd or nth piece.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/24265-macross-delta-dx-chogokin-vf-31s-siegfried-arad-molders-custom.html

20k now at NY and no order limit. Let the floodgates open.

Yup, they also lowered the price on Mirage's supers to 11,500yen.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

6 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

That is so March. Haha Congrats!!!

I really like NY packaging for single DX box. Mine was really in good condition even without the brown shippers box

I know. 4 months. But I made a close friend happy for not paying more than $300 for one so that's what matters most. ;)

1 hour ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

I sent NY a polite inquiry yesterday regarding my Kairos and it looks like progress. I will be hopeful until I see status 'Shipped'.

Capture.PNG

Congrat.

While My 10/07 order is still stuck at "Pre-order -Payment OK". Gotta love how NY does business.

6 minutes ago, ridgebacks said:

Congrat.

While My 10/07 order is still stuck at "Pre-order -Payment OK". Gotta love how NY does business.

Same wtf. I’ve already sent a few polite messages; I think another would hurt my cause :(

8 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

For those who want your 2nd, 3rd or nth piece.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/24265-macross-delta-dx-chogokin-vf-31s-siegfried-arad-molders-custom.html

20k now at NY and no order limit. Let the floodgates open.

Checked your post at 2 am PST and back up to the regular price of 22k yen eight hours later. 

Edit: Mirage's 31c is 26.5k yen?! What was the original price for Mirage upon release (24k yen I'm guessing)? 

Edited by borgified

51 minutes ago, borgified said:

Checked your post at 2 am PST and back up to the regular price of 22k yen eight hours later. 

Edit: Mirage's 31c is 26.5k yen?! What was the original price for Mirage upon release (24k yen I'm guessing)? 

From my review on anymoon:

VF-31J Hayate custom, December 2016, 20,000¥
VF-31F Messer custom, April 2017, 20,000¥
VF-31C Mirage custom, September 2017, 20,000¥
VF-31JKai Hayate custom, December 2017, 21,000円, Tamashii event exclusive
VF-31A Kairos, March 2018, 21,000円 Tamashii web exclusive
VF-31JKai Hayate custom, April 2018, 21,000円, Tamashii web lottery exclusive
VF-31S Arad custom, July 2018, 21,000¥

7 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I bought a VF-31S for 20 K last night. When it got to the shipping choice screen i noticed they added days for processing time like 1-30 days to process on top of shipping. WTF! What a load of bull. How long have they been doing this?

Seems to be new that it's displayed, and dependent on shipping time.

NY's always been slow with shipping, unless you buy expensive shipping, I'm glad they're finally disclosing it.

Just now, Lolicon said:

30 day processing time for an in-stock item? WTF?

They give it as a range, 30days is the top end. Worst I've had to wait (apart from VF-31a) is I think 1 week for an in-stock item I bought during a sale. Since it shipped via ferry I didn't really care.

18 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

They give it as a range, 30days is the top end. Worst I've had to wait (apart from VF-31a) is I think 1 week for an in-stock item I bought during a sale. Since it shipped via ferry I didn't really care.

The fact that their range even goes that high is ridiculous. And they have taken weeks to ship out stuff that was in stock. And let's not get started on the 31A debacle again.

Yeah it’s pretty frickin ridiculous. They need to give their shipping process more thought rather than just an afterthought. That kind of thing can kill a business. They are just lucky they are the only game in town for some of the stuff they sell.

5 minutes ago, Sandman said:

They are pretty much the only game for web exclusives unless you deal with proxies which I prefer not to.

CDJapan, Anime Export, Big in Japan, just to name a few. There's several places to get P-Bandai and Tamashii Web Exclusives from.