30 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Yes indeed. I’m one of the lucky people who has since received my single 31A order from NY as well. 

Is it just me or does anyone else’s 31A have any visible gaps in the left leg area under the canard? How did you fix this? Mine is still left as is in fighter mode in the display case. 

Yup, the one I opened (used from Mandarake) had the same issue. Managed to get it closed up by dropping the legs and pushing the hips together before locking them back into fighter mode.

55 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Yup, the one I opened (used from Mandarake) had the same issue. Managed to get it closed up by dropping the legs and pushing the hips together before locking them back into fighter mode.

Thanks!  Very relieved to know that there is a fix for this :)

21 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Nice! I tot 8 on the wings was a bit overkill but battroid wears it better.

The extra ordinance from the 19 would even give more loadout options! :crazy:

I think with the wings folded over it has a semi-SV-51 feel.
Come September I'll have the option to play with the extra 19 ordinance stuff too.

8 hours ago, borgified said:

Another vid of Arad's 31s.

Note that this is in Mandarin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXT_LkDRpvs

That gleaming skull wings deserves to have the 31S rotating on a lighted display!
It would be even more gorgeous if bandai had kept the size of the emblem bigger, but would probably have issues tampo printing over so many gaps...

Nice post...

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

I think with the wings folded over it has a semi-SV-51 feel.
Come September I'll have the option to play with the extra 19 ordinance stuff too.

Yeah i can see that....

SV51_BR.jpg.cedefaf9223fa390d21ffd6bc0c79c64.jpg

The 31 wings forms a nice triangular shape on the back framing the overall body also. This 31 design is awesome!

Shaking my head in response to @Alex GS post..

Roughly two and half thousand USD for the Karios?? On ebay.ca, it's $3.2k CND and there's some listed at $1.2k CDN.  That's pure black market and blood money right there.. :shok: The highest I've seen for the Karios on the proxies was 80K yen (may have dropped in price since more of the 31a is being released).

Arad's 31 on Ebay Canada has the lowest listing from $320 CND to the highest $450 CND.

23 minutes ago, Killaforevah said:

Is there a way to block scalpers like that on my ebay search? I'm tired of seeing outrageous prices like that

I don't think that there is the option to... It depends on the sellers discretion (and the fees that are used for the listings)

30 minutes ago, Killaforevah said:

Is there a way to block scalpers like that on my ebay search? I'm tired of seeing outrageous prices like that

You can just sort by lowest price to highest and not scroll down after the price starts to get out of hand. 

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

You can just sort by lowest price to highest and not scroll down after the price starts to get out of hand. 

Yeah, but it would be nice if I could block their items so I don't accidentally promote them by buying some of their reasonably priced items.

7 hours ago, whitestar said:

Just checking if anyone gotten their 31a order from NY recently? Still waiting?

Mine is en route for today which is Saturday. I always have it ship it to my work place so I'll probably get it on Monday.

3 hours ago, Killaforevah said:

The only thing you can do if there's no option for it is to ignore the listing.

1 hour ago, Killaforevah said:

Yeah, but it would be nice if I could block their items so I don't accidentally promote them by buying some of their reasonably priced items.

Ah, I misunderstood the question and thought you just didn’t want to see those high priced listings. Not sure if you can block sellers. 

Chu-taro's 31s (Part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eNR7TXnOCM

(Part 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOLTxQBP47o

and Mark H's take (if the background tunes are not to your liking, then hit the speaker to mute it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9cnuwTg3do

Going to wait for Wotafa's review on the 31s when he gets a copy.  :) 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Why wait for Wotafa when we have our own MWF's Jenius. :rolleyes:

Or better yet.. The wife's turn since her last review of S.H. Figuarts Fre Fre and Kumo Kumo. :D

Either Jenius or Wotafa will do for me (the reason why I choose Wotafa is because of his Tokusatu reviews).